Home

The New England Mafia

Posted By: NYMafia

The New England Mafia - 07/08/20 02:14 AM

A very cool article...

The New England Mafia

A look at the notorious mafiosi who make up the membership of the New England Family of Cosa Nostra.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/new-england-mafia-providence/

Re: The New England Mafia - 07/18/20 04:46 PM

The New England crew’s formal membership was intentionally kept small to Appx 40-50 members on average for several reasons. It allowed the made members to earn better because there were less mouths to feed. Plus although there are a lot of Italians up that way, proportionately speaking, their Hoodlum numbers were relatively in line with the Italian population of New England.

And I do think that Ray Patriarca kept it more as an “exclusive” club that few were accepted into. A smart move in that they were the “princes” of their jurisdiction.

Re: The New England Mafia - 07/27/20 12:00 PM

It was posted on here that Anthony Ascencia died a few days ago. When I created this chart and the thumbnail sketches I listed Ascencia. But I couldn't find any photo of him.

Would any forum members know if one is available? I'd appreciate it because I would like to add a photo under his Connecticut faction profile.
Posted By: mike68

Re: The New England Mafia - 07/27/20 04:37 PM

Just so you know, you have Stephen Rossetti with the informant asterisk when it was actually Mark Rossetti who informed.

Also, the two guys apparently made with Louis Dinunzio were Johnny Scarpelli and Salvatore Marino.

Re: The New England Mafia - 07/27/20 05:28 PM

Thanks Mike.I knew it was Mark but obviously we made an error. I will correct it the first chance we get. Good looking out
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET