Was he Mexican?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Former Mexican Mafia leader killed in prison - 06/14/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Kash
Was he Mexican?

Puerto Rican I think.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Former Mexican Mafia leader killed in prison - 06/14/20 11:57 PM

I wonder what he did wrong. He was in a substance abuse clinic at the time of the hit, that might be a clue. Maybe the MM don't allow drug use?

35 years inside and a senior MM leader and still not safe. Just goes to show that nobody is safe in prison.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Former Mexican Mafia leader killed in prison - 06/15/20 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by Neo
I wonder what he did wrong. He was in a substance abuse clinic at the time of the hit, that might be a clue. Maybe the MM don't allow drug use?

35 years inside and a senior MM leader and still not safe. Just goes to show that nobody is safe in prison.

More like the opposite.Nearly all of the MM leaders are heavy drug addicts. Boxer Martinez, the MM leader who flipped and wrote a book talked about how the MM leaders would all get their own ounces of heroin inside the prison and would be high all day every day.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Former Mexican Mafia leader killed in prison - 06/15/20 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by Neo

More like the opposite.Nearly all of the MM leaders are heavy drug addicts. Boxer Martinez, the MM leader who flipped and wrote a book talked about how the MM leaders would all get their own ounces of heroin inside the prison and would be high all day every day.

Who would take orders and kick up to a bunch of drug addicts in prison doing life?.....I guess LA Latino gangs will do stupid shit like that. Shows their true IQ level.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Former Mexican Mafia leader killed in prison - 06/15/20 02:55 PM

Some more info on Popeye.

https://youtu.be/M78M4HTIiV8
Posted By: Terence

Re: Former Mexican Mafia leader killed in prison - 06/15/20 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by Neo

Who would take orders and kick up to a bunch of drug addicts in prison doing life?.....I guess LA Latino gangs will do stupid shit like that. Shows their true IQ level.

In prison it's not always about a willingness to take orders and kick up. It can be as simple as join or die, and since the MM have such a strong grip on prisons in California they can pretty much do whatever the hell they want. I've been wondering if he got shanked for disrespecting someone important.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET