Home

Charlie White Iannece Obituary

Posted By: chin_gigante

Charlie White Iannece Obituary - 06/05/20 11:18 PM

https://www.monti-ragofuneralhome.com/memorials/book-of-memories/4233137/Iannece-Charles/
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Charlie White Iannece Obituary - 06/06/20 01:46 AM

He was retired if I’m not mistaken but I’m not 100 on that. His sons have kept a low profile or Vince has at least. Chaz has been busted with Meth a few times but both were years ago, haven’t heard much from them. One of them gave Scarfo “jr” the kiss of death before he got shot I think Chaz.
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Charlie White Iannece Obituary - 06/06/20 01:55 AM

If its true soo,, sad for his love ones,,, he stand up man allll theee wayyy,, did his time like a man ,,,,in Lompoc, Ca. alogn with plenty wiseguys RIP
Posted By: dsd

Re: Charlie White Iannece Obituary - 06/06/20 12:35 PM

Only just finished reading the crows book.
He didn't really write anything bad about the guy who was basically his partner in crime. Maybe a little at the end when crows trying to justify rat ways
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Charlie White Iannece Obituary - 06/06/20 09:16 PM

OH MY GOD!!...I thought he was gonna live a longer life..he was built..structure..& just begin 2 enjoy his freedom..for what it's worth , I hope he rests in somewhat peace..I wonder If the news has reached the CROW wherever he is yet...they were like brothers..but I hope St. Peter does not introduce him 2 Pat the Cat Spirito upstairs.....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET