Home

joseph andriacchi "the builder"

Posted By: VitoCahill

joseph andriacchi "the builder" - 05/19/20 12:34 AM

wondering if anyone having knowledge about the outfit has info on the builder.
he is one of the last senior outfit leaders left that was on the streets from the last of the accardo days to now.(say 1989-present day).
longtime elmwood park leader/underboss/consigliere?and in one article i read a "super consigliere" whatever that means.
andriacchi goes back to the 60's in the outfit and i believe is a cousin to joseph lombardo?
also possible that he is the the overall BOSS after difronzo not delaurentis circa 2014.
i only say this because andriacchi appears to have been a decision maker long before difronzo retired because of alzheimers.
then andriacchi was tasked with helping the transition from difronzo to delaurentis often being mentioned as coming out of retirement to become consigliere then retiring again.
these guys don't retire and in a family like the outfit i don't think there would be much appetite for even old seasoned mob vets to just sit back and get paid unless they held a title larger than soldier.
Posted By: Slick587

Re: joseph andriacchi "the builder" - 05/26/20 02:50 PM

From what I've been told, Joe is still semi-active although there are some reports that he's completely retired. It's been said that although he's not fully involved in the day to day activities, he still holds a position as a decision maker and senior advisor. Perhaps someone else such as Toodoped can chime in with more information.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: joseph andriacchi "the builder" - 05/27/20 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Slick587
From what I've been told, Joe is still semi-active although there are some reports that he's completely retired. It's been said that although he's not fully involved in the day to day activities, he still holds a position as a decision maker and senior advisor. Perhaps someone else such as Toodoped can chime in with more information.

And who the fuck are you?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET