Home

Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/16/20 11:34 PM

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/a...bruschi&pid=196072234&fhid=17076

Ludwig Bruschi

In Loving memory of Ludwig Bruschi "Ninny" 84, who was born on August 7th, 1934 in Union City, New Jersey. Ludwig passed away at 84 years old on April 19th, 2020, peacefully in the care of our beloved health care workers at Jersey Shore Meridian Health.

Ludwig grew up In Northern New Jersey and loved to spend time in New York City with his close family of friends. Ludwig had an eye for design and a passion for real estate. He was the developer and visionary of Cobble Stone Village in Ocean Township, NJ, a project which was dear to his heart. Ludwig had a deep love for his Italian heritage, food, horses, motorcycles, gardening, and the good life. He was admirable, loyal, loving, and generous. He had a witty sense of humor and a radiant smile. There wasn't a family member or friend whose life he didn't touch. He was our go to guy.

Proceeded by his beautiful wife, Virginia, of whom he used to say "I miss her somethin terrible", his parents Antonette and Anthony, and his brother Anthony. Ludwig is survived by his dear sisters, Carol and Joan; his loving children , daughter, Toni; son, Luddy; and by his 6 grandchildren, Alycia, Talia, Gianna, Anthony, Cole, and Lacey. Also three great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews and his very close and dear friends that were an extension of his family. Ludwig will be greatly missed and never forgotten.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 12:05 AM

Seemed like he’d had a really under the radar successful career! Any more know about him?!
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 12:52 AM

I always thought that was a strange name for an italian : Ludwig
Posted By: Terence

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
I always thought that was a strange name for an italian : Ludwig

Same here. More of a Dutch, Welsh or even German name.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 10:41 AM

The name Ludwig is as German as it gets. He might've been the only Italian American with that first name.
Posted By: SonnyD

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 01:04 PM

IF his date of birth is correct, I know he was 85 not 84
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 06:59 PM

Perhaps when his parents came to america a very nice german man helped the family or gave his dad a job? His father, as a show of respect, named his son after Ludwig. Very plausible and italians were known to be very loyal to those that were good to them.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 07:40 PM

Parents served for adolf
Posted By: pmac

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/17/20 07:41 PM

His friends in nyc. Alot of these guys sneak that in there obits. One guy said his very special friends
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/18/20 02:37 PM

Jimmy's is my go to restaurant in Asbury Park, him and his family have great taste.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/18/20 05:32 PM

“Walden, what the f*ck type of name is that for an Italian?”
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Obituary for Genovese capo Ludwig Bruschi - 05/18/20 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
“Walden, what the f*ck type of name is that for an Italian?”

LOL I literally thought about that scene from Sopranos everytime I heard Ninny’s real first name.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET