Home

A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh

Posted By: NYMafia

A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 07:54 PM

Sebastiano Giovanni La Rocca - The Boss of Pittsburgh

Sebastiano Giovanni La Rocca started out as a moonshiner and bootlegger before becoming the "boss" of the Family in Pittsburgh.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/sebastiano-larocca/
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 08:10 PM

Too funny, at least in your latest article you included Jo Jo Pecora.
What's next: You'll report that Zebo was one of the very few men Michael Made?
Speaking of which: Who gave you permission to publish my private picture of Henry?

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Speaking of which: Who gave you permission to publish my private picture of Henry?

Forwarding to my colleague

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 08:43 PM

Is this just your way of trolling?

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 08:48 PM

No. My colleague wrote the article. He's the other guy. I write under MS so I can't really respond to what you said which is why I forwarded it to him for a response

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

No. My colleague wrote the article. He's the other guy. I write under MS so I can't really respond to what you said which is why I forwarded it to him for a response

Interesting...So he's the one that published copyrighted photos without a release.
I also forwarded the photo of Big Dom to the guy he took that one from?
Let me know what he has ro say.

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 09:41 PM

Interesting...So he's the one that published copyrighted photos without a release.
I also forwarded the photo of Big Dom to the guy he took that one from?
Let me know what he has ro say.

Private message
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 09:56 PM

Not for nothing,but the picture of "associate" Duffy Conley is not Duffy Conley. Nor is it anyone who remotely resembles Duffy. I have seen this same error on several websites and my personal opinion is that it is just non-researched copy and paste writing.

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Not for nothing,but the picture of "associate" Duffy Conley is not Duffy Conley. Nor is it anyone who remotely resembles Duffy. I have seen this same error on several websites and my personal opinion is that it is just non-researched copy and paste writing.

Thank you for the information about "Duffy's" pic but since that is the only one that came up in our research, that is the picture that we used. And we do do our research. We're not a copy and paste website, but we appreciate and welcome allllll comments. So, if you have an accurate picture of Duffy, please let us know.

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 10:25 PM

This was sent via private message to the poster, but also wanted to post it here:

From The Other Guy (writer of article):

“First of all we didn't realize it was your photo. Second of all, or maybe it should be first of all, it was on the internet. (Public domain). We didn’t see a copyright or we would have asked. And your name wasn’t attached to it either... just floating around in cyberspace for anyone to see and use.

Also, big question for you. Is your name Dominick Mallamo, or Henry Zottola? Or do you have that surname? Because if you do, I apologize (not that I need to, but I’m a gentleman).If it's not, then who are you actually to be calling me, or anybody else for that matter out on it?

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 10:41 PM

This was sent via private message to the poster, but also wanted to post it here:

From The Other Guy (writer of article):

“First of all we didn't realize it was your photo. Second of all, or maybe it should be first of all, it was on the internet. (Public domain). We didn’t see a copyright or we would have asked. And your name wasn’t attached to it either... just floating around in cyberspace for anyone to see and use.

Also, big question for you. Is your name Dominick Mallamo, or Henry Zottola? Or do you have that surname? Because if you do, I apologize (not that I need to, but I’m a gentleman).If it's not, then who are you actually to be calling me, or anybody else for that matter out on it?

Also being a gentleman I responded to your PM. That should answer your questions.
Pay attention and you might learn a few things about Pittsburgh now that Lou_ Para has chimed in.

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 11:00 PM

This may ba the long way around and I apologize but this link will get you a better pic of Duffy.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.angelfire.com%2Famericangangland%2Flacosanostra%2Flaroccagenovese%2Fpics%2Fconley.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.angelfire.com%2Famericangangland%2Flacosanostra%2Flaroccagenovese%2Fmain.html&tbnid=gILzkYNSK6Ta5M&vet=12ahUKEwio_oyKzf_oAhXASTABHQ94A5cQMygBegUIARDRAQ..i&docid=A3AY3vmBQaqihM&w=100&h=148&q=duffy%20conley&ved=2ahUKEwio_oyKzf_oAhXASTABHQ94A5cQMygBegUIARDRAQ

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 11:01 PM

How ya been FOH ?

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 11:03 PM

PS NYMafia: It's the top photo

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 11:50 PM

Thank you.

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/23/20 11:54 PM

How ya been FOH ?

Good to hear from you.God willing you're healthy and safe.

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/24/20 12:14 AM

How ya been FOH ?

Good to hear from you.God willing you're healthy and safe.

Yes on both counts. This stay-at-home thing has some silver linings. My house has never been so clean,and I've become reacquainted with the simple pleasure of reading a good book.or creating my newest top secret killer Marinara sauce. I even actually made Italian Penicillin (Wedding Soup) from scratch (including the doughballs).

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/24/20 12:17 AM

Thank you.

No problem. Glad to pitch in.
Posted By: bronx

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/24/20 02:00 AM

johnny la rocca captain with genovese may be related to pittsburgh guys

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/24/20 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by bronx
johnny la rocca captain with genovese may be related to pittsburgh guys

I don't believe that Pittsburgh Michael was related to the New York Genovese's.
However I met another Michael Genovese at camp. He was introduced as Michael's cousin from New York.
This is the first I've heard of Johnny LaRocca and possible John LaRocca relationship.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: A Look at Sebastiano La Rocca of Pittsburgh - 04/24/20 01:30 PM

Bronx, if John LaRocca father was Louis LaRocca, then yes he is related to Sebastian in Pittsburgh. Louis was a second or third cousin to the LaRocca brothers Pittsburgh, a driver for Frank Tieri in the Genovese crime family and a New Jersey member in the family.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET