Home

Covid-19 early releases???

Posted By: thebigfella

Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/12/20 08:52 PM

My understanding is that part of the qualifications for release is 60+ and/or ill-health, which mobsters might qualify???
Posted By: Shellackhead

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/12/20 10:01 PM

Peter Gotti, almost all of them that aren’t serving life.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/13/20 03:57 PM

Also Paul "Paulie the Indian" Schiro the outfit man in Arizona,he's 83 y old and have only 4 years to complete his sentence.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/13/20 04:23 PM

Vincent Asaro, according to his lawyers, he is in extremely poor health and at high risk.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/13/20 05:12 PM

Maybe michael sarno
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/13/20 08:44 PM

Mousie??

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/13/20 09:32 PM

There's no way they can keep track of all the inmates if released

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/14/20 02:15 AM

Inmates in Europe are getting frustrated. No visites, no outdoor activities, no work and 24/7 in your cell.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/14/20 03:39 AM

23 and 1 might be the future of all prisons, adx florence don't have a single coronavirus case

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/16/20 12:23 PM

Matty Madonna, 84, has been hospitalized suffering from a severe case of the coronavirus after testing positive. Madonna has been awaiting sentencing for his federal murder conviction.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/16/20 02:30 PM

Sorry, I don't have sympathy for any of them mentioned. Not to be cruel and inhumane but what these guys did to others and families is worse than the possibility of them getting sick and dying in jail from a disease. You make a pack with the devil, oh well. Let me say I understand most of the lives they ruined were doing the same thing and just came out of the losing end of that fight so my sympathy for most of them is pretty low as well. Just my two cents.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/17/20 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by majicrat
Sorry, I don't have sympathy for any of them mentioned. Not to be cruel and inhumane but what these guys did to others and families is worse than the possibility of them getting sick and dying in jail from a disease. You make a pack with the devil, oh well. Let me say I understand most of the lives they ruined were doing the same thing and just came out of the losing end of that fight so my sympathy for most of them is pretty low as well. Just my two cents.

It depends if guys are doing time for non violent crimes like bookmaking they don't deserve a horrible death due to this virus.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/17/20 05:00 PM

Hollander, I would agree with that but I guess I was replying based on the names above, but overall then yes I agree with you.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/17/20 05:19 PM

Asaro Released

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...17-jo4davi27fbn3azfslekarnxfu-story.html
Posted By: pmac

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/18/20 06:02 AM

asaro got released again but i wonder if hes really that fucked up. or does he go straight to a nursing home and die.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/18/20 06:03 AM

hes picture next month at aqueduct track

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/18/20 06:03 AM

is thats trumps sister the federal judge ross?

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/25/20 06:00 PM

Eugene "boopsie" castelle of the luchesse' is released
Posted By: Terence

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 04/27/20 01:16 AM

Eugene "Rooster" Onofrio has been released

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 03:15 PM

So you think Pete gotti gets released. I've been seeing all types of drugs lords and other mobsters. From what we hear Pete gotti is in bad shape also sammy the bull brother in law Eddie was trying years ago to get a compassionate release I figure both probably get it if there really dying
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 04:04 PM

What about Frank LoCascio?

He should be released imo. Let the man die at home. He only got life because he was friends with Gotti.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 06:39 PM

I think the thing stopping locascio from it was he got a natural life this guy pete and eddie both got like 25yrs or so for murder conspiracy and other shit. Gotti and garafola both have release dates in like the next 10yrs if they make it. Again they both have violence so idk. Free the tiger king
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 07:13 PM

Co Founder of BMF Terry "Southwest T" Flenory got released. Originally of Detriot but later ran West Coast operations when they went nationwide. Big Meech is his brother and is also attempting to get an early release.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 07:16 PM

Ohhhhh shitttttt!!!!! I never imagined that, I thought they was going hold those boys to the end

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 09:38 PM

Yea Terry was due out in 2032 I think then used the trump thing to get 6 years off so 2026 and this was not long ago he did it then went for the virus early release house arrest deal for the remaining 6 years and he go it. I didnt think either on be out either thats over a decade of his sentence and they arents real old either. Meech being the more high profile of the two I don't see him getting out before his release date which I beleive was same as T early 2030s sometime.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/06/20 10:50 PM

Bonafede studying mafia boss revision
Due to 'changed picture' of virus emergency

(ANSA) - Rome, May 6 - Justice Minister Alfonso Bonafede is looking into a new norm to revise rules on releasing mafia bosses to house arrest after several were given early release due to ill health, sources said Wednesday.
Bonafede was said to be "studying" a norm to allow surveillance magistrates to revise the release of bosses in the light of the coronavirus emergency.
The picture has changed, the sources said.
Most of the releases were dictated by grave pathologies, but several release orders also refer to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/07/20 03:24 AM

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this one I believe more than anything. Check this link out. https://youtu.be/nil9s3BlNZc
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/07/20 11:02 AM

soh, the video has been removed for violating YouTube policy, most likely saying Covid-19 which is forbidden to say on the channel. Just another thing Google censors and shares data.

I would have never thought they would release Flenory.

Frank LoCascio should be released.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/07/20 12:48 PM

Over on capeci he writes the luchese guy who shot fat Pete's sister was released with 8yrs left on his sentence cause of the covid 19. I think his brother flipping and wearing a wire against crea and them probaly factored into the judges decision but the prosecution wants him back in jail. I guess the sentencing judge let's you out on bail then hes has to sentence you at another time to time served. I could see them doing that for pete gotti hes been in 17 yrs has like 8 left. Idk

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/07/20 06:41 PM

Big Meech had his request shut down.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5171160002

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/07/20 07:22 PM

Peter gotti is still the official boss, he's going to die in prison

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/08/20 08:50 PM

Gangsterreport.com is reporting that US Attorney out of Eastern Michigan requested Meech be kept in because of a double homicide he is being investigated for in Atlanta. It is one of cover stories on GR right now. One of the victims is Anthony “Wolf Jones who if I am not mistaken used to be a body guard for Diddy. I think he was body guard involved in the shooting in the club with Diddy, J-Lo in which Shyne did ten years for. I maybe wrong but I am pretty sure he was involved that night some how. It would appear feds are building a case against Meech for that to lay in him when he is close to getting out in a decade or so. I knew he would have a lot harder time getting early release then his brother would because Meech was way more high profile, a bigger trophy for the feds. That being said T getting out is a shock though because he had over a decade left before he got 6 years taken off through the Trump law. 12 years is a big chunk of sentence when a guy isn’t that old. Few LCN guys got 20 years in age on him and half the time he had left and can’t get out. White privilege my ass.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/09/20 04:38 PM

I looked at meech case again, that murder investigation was dropped when merch claimed self defense, so I think they have to charge him or let him go

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/09/20 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I looked at meech case again, that murder investigation was dropped when merch claimed self defense, so I think they have to charge him or let him go

I believe that charge was dropped by prosecutors in Atlanta (where the murder occurred) but was later picked up by the feds. I don't think they'll ever let Meech out. Too high of a profile and it would piss off too many people.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 05/11/20 03:16 PM

Profile of Lucchese family soldier Michael “Baldy Mike” Spinelli, who was released from prison last week because of the coronavirus http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...mily-soldier-michael-baldy-mike-spinelli

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 07/23/20 10:21 AM

MICHAEL SPINELLI BACK BEHIND THE BARS?
22 July 2020 , Written by XavPosted in #Lucchese

The former Private "Baldy Mike" Spinelli will only have tasted freedom for a few weeks, before the federal judge decides to put him back behind bars. Releasable in 2028, Michael Spinelli had received an exceptional early release last May, due on the one hand to irreproachable behavior during his twenty eight years behind bars, but also an unusual context with the coronavirus epidemic. which is currently hitting federal prisons across the United States. When Michael Spinelli's lawyer requested early release for his client, federal prosecutors took the request lightly, given the gravity of the acts committed by the Lucchese Family Soldier, they were certain that Michael Spinelli would stay in. jail. Indeed, trying to assassinate a woman with no supposed connection to the Cosa Nostra, for the sole reason of being the sister of a recalcitrant Captain at the Lucchese, earned Michael Spinelli to be a bit of a shame to the members of the Cosa Nostra and the bête noire of the federal government. When in May the judge, the same one who had handed over the guilty verdict to Michael Spinelli, came eight years earlier, decided to everyone's surprise to release the Soldier from the Lucchese family, federal prosecutors were taken aback and decided. immediately to appeal this decision. A late reaction from the prosecutors, which allowed Michael Spinelli to leave Texas to find his sister in her apartment in New York. The problem now is that in the midst of the coronavirus epidemic, interstate flights are mostly suspended, so for transfers of federal detainees, it is even more complicated. The federal judge in charge of this case agreed, pending an appeal, to put Michael Spinelli back behind bars, but with the obligation to find him a place of detention near his new home, in New York. A possible return date behind bars was even scheduled for July 03, except that in the meantime, Michael Spinelli, after a medical check-up, tested positive for the coronavirus, forcing him to quarantine and stay therefore, confined to home for an indefinite period. Since his incarceration, Michael Spinelli has completely denied his criminal past and his few years spent in Cosa Nostra. Become a respected Yoga teacher in the prison world,

http://wiseguy.overblog.com/2020/07/michel-spinelli-de-retour-derriere-les-barreaux.html

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/01/20 07:10 PM

Judge says 73-year-old inmate, Salvatore Brunetti, is too dangerous for early release

https://www.burlingtoncountytimes.c...bster-is-too-dangerous-for-early-release

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/02/20 11:09 AM

Sorry but I don’t have any sympathy for any of them, zero. These guys show sympathy to any of their victims? Don’t justify it by saying they hurt or kill there own. That’s a morbid rational. Everything the mob touches effects everyone either physically, mentally or financially. Keep em locked up do the time sentenced. Suddenly these tough guys aren’t so tough?
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/02/20 01:12 PM

They are letting guys out of prison because of the virus, but it's safe enough for kids to go back to school? Okay.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/02/20 02:41 PM

Exactly Fleming. Good point too
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/05/20 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Judge says 73-year-old inmate, Salvatore Brunetti, is too dangerous for early release

Friday's ruling noted Brunetti’s “violent criminal history” also includes a 1984 conviction for aggravated assault when he broke down his first wife’s apartment door "and repeatedly beat and kicked her."

The assault left the ex-wife with a broken nose, broken teeth and a fractured vertebrae.

NYMafia will probably start a thread talking about what a great guy he is.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/05/20 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Friday's ruling noted Brunetti’s “violent criminal history” also includes a 1984 conviction for aggravated assault when he broke down his first wife’s apartment door "and repeatedly beat and kicked her."

The assault left the ex-wife with a broken nose, broken teeth and a fractured vertebrae.

Glad to know I can get under your skin. But you won't hear anything from me about this guy...
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/05/20 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Glad to know I can get under your skin. But you won't hear anything from me about this guy...

As long as Crea, Madonna, Londonio and Caldwell remain in prison, I'm kosher.

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 08/05/20 07:38 PM

Chicago Outfit VIP wants COVID-19 prison break

https://abc7chicago.com/mike-sarno-chicago-mobs-covid-prisons-coronavirus/6354098/
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Covid-19 early releases??? - 10/10/22 03:24 PM

Crips gang members and inmates busted for COVID-19-related unemployment insurance fraud scheme https://gangstersinc.org/blog/crips-gang-members-and-inmates-busted-for-covid-19-related-unempl
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET