Home

2020 Philly chart?

Posted By: thebigfella

2020 Philly chart? - 04/05/20 07:41 PM

Is there a 2020 Philly chart? I will take a guess at the admin.

Boss: skinny
Acting boss: lanceloti
Underboss: Steve mazzone
Consig: borgesi
Street boss: faffy (to me this position makes sense
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/05/20 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
Is there a 2020 Philly chart? I will take a guess at the admin.

Acting boss: lanceloti
Underboss: Steve mazzone
Consig: borgesi
Street boss: faffy (to me this position makes sense

Lance was / is out of action and pretty sure Faffy was put up because of that or just to do the right thing.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/05/20 10:16 PM

Acting boss: borgesi
Underboss: mazzone
Concig: faffy
Streetboss/capo: narducci
Streetboss/ capo: Dom
Streetboss/capo: johnny chang
Streetboss/capo: sonny mazzone
Streetboss/capo: pungitore
Streetboss/capo: licata
Streetboss/capo: lucibello
Streetboss/capo: Angelina
What you guy's think?
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/05/20 10:35 PM

Is lucibello off papers? If he is, he’s got to hold a lot of power especially if skinny is top spot.
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/05/20 11:40 PM

Think the only thing for sure is Merlino is the boss and Grande and Licata are capos. Steve Mazzone could be underboss or he could still be consigliere. Lance, Marty Angelina and Johnny Chang could be captains. Iannarella could have a position. Borgesi could be a player, or he could be off the totem pole. Ligambi might be retired fully.
Last reliable estimate was four or five captains in total and about a dozen active soldiers.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/06/20 12:44 AM

I didn't put both Dom and lance down because Dom was acting capo of lance crew, and if lance is out I assumed Dom to be capo. Licata is about 80, shouldn't he be retired by now?
Posted By: majicrat

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 01:40 PM

12 soldiers? That seems tome extremely low. 8 capos listed a boss, underboss and consigliere is 11. If accurate that’s 1 for 1 boss for soldier basically. I don’t know just thinking out loud

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 02:00 PM

I don't believe the family has 8 captains. The last time they had that many was 1982 and at that point they had as many active members on the street as there are total members now. 4 or 5 captains (including Licata, still in charge of the Newark crew as per the last reliable info we have) is much more likely and is consistent with what we've seen for the past 35 odd years.
Approximately 12 active soldiers, 4 or 5 captains and then the administration would put active membership at around 20-25. That's consistent with the estimates we've had over the past five years or so, and it's consistent with the growth in active members due to inductions and guys being released from prison.
Membership estimates we know of since 1994:
Following the Stanfa indictments, the New York Times estimated that there were 5-8 active Philly family members remaining on the street (including North Jersey)
After Ralph Natale flipped, the Philadelphia Daily News quoted a law enforcement source estimating there were 12-20 active members on the street (most likely including North Jersey and Boston)
In their 2004 report, the NJ State Commission of Investigation estimated that there were approximately 10 active members left on the street in the early-2000s
In 2009, Philly PD releases a chart of the organisation listing 13 active members on the street (though this chart was missing some known members at the time - including those guys the number of active members for 2009 can be estimated at about 15-18
Post-2011 indictments, DS and GA have consistently estimated active membership to be around 20-25, or 30 at the max (and I'd be more inclined to believe the lower end of that spectrum)

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 02:09 PM

So each capo only has 2 active soldiers under them

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 02:12 PM

I understand now, active = made guys, each crew have maybe 2-3 active=made guys, ok

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 02:13 PM

Makes better sense but way too top heavy

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 06:39 PM

Philly has historically been quite top heavy. Looking at the NJSCI estimate of 10 active members in the early 2000s that'll include Joe Ligambi, Mousie Massimino, Mike Lancellotti, Gaeton Lucibello and probably Scoops Licata. So about half of the estimated active members were identified as holding hierarchy positions at that point.

Looking at the guys who could qualify as the dozen or so active soldiers I think these are contenders:

Joseph Grande:
Made by Scarfo in 1984. Joined back up with the mob after his release from prison. Went to meet with Nicky Scarfo Jr but made sure to bring Mike Lancellotti with him, which could indicate that he became part of his crew. Recommended Dom Grande for membership but he'd already been proposed by Anthony Nicodemo. Observed attending court with Dom to support their relative Sam Piccolo.

Gaeton Lucibello:
Made by Stanfa. Identified as a captain under Ligambi, then as consigliere by Philly PD (unclear whether official or acting; I think acting is more likely) then as a soldier by 2009. Photographed at Anthony Staino's wedding. Cited for parole violation in 2017 for associating with Sonny Mazzone.

Philip Ligambi:
Identified as a member by the Philadelphia Daily News in 1999 (though he was incorrectly reported to be consigliere, so there's a chance the identification of him as a member was incorrect). Attended Anthony Staino's wedding. Observed getting an earful from acting boss Steve Mazzone shortly after the 2011 indictments. In his 70s now so could be retired or semiretired.

Martin Curro:
Identified as an active member by Philly PD in 2009. Brother of the late Joe Curro. Nothing else has come out about him since then. Also in his 70s, so could possibly also be retired or semiretired.

Eric Esposito:
Made 2007. Taken to the ceremony by Mike Lancellotti so was likely in his crew. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding. If I'm remembering correctly, Esposito was identified as being one of the guys hanging around Lance and Dom Grande in surveillance footage over the past few years.

Louis Fazzini:
Made 2007. Member of the Newark crew. Accompanied Scoops Licata to the 2009 Christmas party and was picked up on tape by Nick Stefanelli on two occasions - one of them being the dinner with top Gambino family members in 2010. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding.

Sonny Mazzone:
Likely made in 2011 with Dom Grande and Joe Servidio. Identified as a member in court documents for Lucibello's parole violation.

Frank DePasquale:
Practicing lawyer. Allegedly identified by a Philly PD officer as a made member during the Ligambi trial. I haven't personally heard the audio recording so I can't 100% swear by his membership. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding.

Albert Lancellotti:
Reportedly identified by Michael Orlando as a member during the Ligambi trial (I'm also not 100% behind this, as Michael Orlando was taken off the street when Lancellotti was identified as an associate. Orlando frequently referred to Mike Lancellotti as a member so the writer of the article could have mistaken Al for his uncle.)

Vincent Centorino:
Made 1990. Accompanied Licata and Fazzini to the 2009 Christmas party. Discussed in the Stefanelli tapes. Centorino is 89 years old now so is most likely retired.

Nicholas Olivieri:
Identified as an active member by Philly PD in 2009 but nothing else has come out about him since then. He didn't attend the Christmas party and is in his 70s so he could be retired.

Vincent Filipelli:
Made 1993. Reported to Anthony Staino in the 2000s. Nothing has come out about him since his release from prison. Could be inactive.

Shawn Vetere:
Boston member, made in 1998 or 1999. The only member of Luisi's crew identified as being in contact with Philly since the Boston crew got taken down. Could be active, could just be seeing old friends.

The 5 members inducted in 2015:
The identities of these 5 individuals have never been revealed or confirmed. Based on how recently they were inducted they are all likely active. (The five could consist of Anthony Borgesi, Joseph Baldino, the Salvo Brothers...)

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 06:46 PM

Regarding inactive members:

Domenic Rugnetta is in his 90s and hasn't been identified as an active member since the Scarfo era.
The Pungitore brothers and Phil Narducci are likely doing their own thing unrelated to the family.
Charlie White is in his 80s and likely retired.
Nick Milano was listed as inactive by Philly PD in 2009.
Salvatore Scafidi is living in Florida according to the White Pages, so is likely not up to anything.
Joe Stanfa, Joey Chang and Gino Tripodi haven't been active since the Stanfa era.
The rest of Luisi's Boston crew hasn't been identified regarding anything to do with Philly since 2001 (and Robert Gentile is in his 80s now).
For Anthony Staino and Damion Canalichio it's too soon to tell since their release if they're up to anything.
John Stanfa, Frank Martines and Giuseppe Gallara are doing life.
Mousie Massimino, Anthony Nicodemo, Joe Servidio and Sam Piccolo will be behind bars for the forseeable future.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 07:14 PM

You guys with all the information stored its amazing

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 08:11 PM

I’m confused, with so few soldiers and a few who are inactive due to age or prison why aren’t younger guys being made to prevent what like happened to Cleveland, New Orleans and Pittsburgh due to not making guys, extinction. Lack of quality? Lack of money opportunities so no need? I don’t agree with the ny won’t allow it theory. Same for the smaller ny families not making guys. What would the other families do? Nothing that’s what, it’s not like 20 years ago there’s really no real muscle or desire to do anything.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/07/20 09:02 PM

Licata discussed this with John Gambino on the Stefanelli tapes in 2010. Says it's about quality, not quantity. A lot of the guys who were identified as being made in the past 20 or so years are also blood relations or guys who have been around all their lives (to reduce the chances of them flipping). Phil Ligambi, Anthony Staino, Frank DePasquale, Al Lancellotti, Marty Curro, Sam Piccolo, Dom Grande, Sonny Mazzone... all have close relatives who were made before them.
Posted By: mchang93

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/08/20 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by chin_gigante
Licata discussed this with John Gambino on the Stefanelli tapes in 2010. Says it's about quality, not quantity. A lot of the guys who were identified as being made in the past 20 or so years are also blood relations or guys who have been around all their lives (to reduce the chances of them flipping). Phil Ligambi, Anthony Staino, Frank DePasquale, Al Lancellotti, Marty Curro, Sam Piccolo, Dom Grande, Sonny Mazzone... all have close relatives who were made before them.

I think they learned from history. Take the 80s for example the guys that flipped were mostly NJ guys who didnt come up with A Nicky and Chuckie. Phil and Yogi were a good bit younger even though they were family. Del and Carmandi werent close with them coming up either. Joey's run being out in the open is because no one he conspired with on major shit would turn on him. He made some younger guys he trusted like Dom and Nic but most younger guys made he doesnt trust wont have dealings with him. People hate on Joey alot but he made it further then anyone would have ever guessed he would. If anyone would have asked in 92 would he be on top today, would he be alive, and who would have an informant him or the genovese in thier dealings most people would have guessed wrong on allthree.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 04:26 PM

Wait the Philly fam has a practicing lawyer as a made guy?how is that not bigger news never heard that before anyone have more info?

quote=chin_gigante]Philly has historically been quite top heavy. Looking at the NJSCI estimate of 10 active members in the early 2000s that'll include Joe Ligambi, Mousie Massimino, Mike Lancellotti, Gaeton Lucibello and probably Scoops Licata. So about half of the estimated active members were identified as holding hierarchy positions at that point.

Looking at the guys who could qualify as the dozen or so active soldiers I think these are contenders:

Joseph Grande:
Made by Scarfo in 1984. Joined back up with the mob after his release from prison. Went to meet with Nicky Scarfo Jr but made sure to bring Mike Lancellotti with him, which could indicate that he became part of his crew. Recommended Dom Grande for membership but he'd already been proposed by Anthony Nicodemo. Observed attending court with Dom to support their relative Sam Piccolo.

Gaeton Lucibello:
Made by Stanfa. Identified as a captain under Ligambi, then as consigliere by Philly PD (unclear whether official or acting; I think acting is more likely) then as a soldier by 2009. Photographed at Anthony Staino's wedding. Cited for parole violation in 2017 for associating with Sonny Mazzone.

Philip Ligambi:
Identified as a member by the Philadelphia Daily News in 1999 (though he was incorrectly reported to be consigliere, so there's a chance the identification of him as a member was incorrect). Attended Anthony Staino's wedding. Observed getting an earful from acting boss Steve Mazzone shortly after the 2011 indictments. In his 70s now so could be retired or semiretired.

Martin Curro:
Identified as an active member by Philly PD in 2009. Brother of the late Joe Curro. Nothing else has come out about him since then. Also in his 70s, so could possibly also be retired or semiretired.

Eric Esposito:
Made 2007. Taken to the ceremony by Mike Lancellotti so was likely in his crew. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding. If I'm remembering correctly, Esposito was identified as being one of the guys hanging around Lance and Dom Grande in surveillance footage over the past few years.

Louis Fazzini:
Made 2007. Member of the Newark crew. Accompanied Scoops Licata to the 2009 Christmas party and was picked up on tape by Nick Stefanelli on two occasions - one of them being the dinner with top Gambino family members in 2010. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding.

Sonny Mazzone:
Likely made in 2011 with Dom Grande and Joe Servidio. Identified as a member in court documents for Lucibello's parole violation.

Frank DePasquale:
Practicing lawyer. Allegedly identified by a Philly PD officer as a made member during the Ligambi trial. I haven't personally heard the audio recording so I can't 100% swear by his membership. Attended Anthony Staino's wedding.

Albert Lancellotti:
Reportedly identified by Michael Orlando as a member during the Ligambi trial (I'm also not 100% behind this, as Michael Orlando was taken off the street when Lancellotti was identified as an associate. Orlando frequently referred to Mike Lancellotti as a member so the writer of the article could have mistaken Al for his uncle.)

Vincent Centorino:
Made 1990. Accompanied Licata and Fazzini to the 2009 Christmas party. Discussed in the Stefanelli tapes. Centorino is 89 years old now so is most likely retired.

Nicholas Olivieri:
Identified as an active member by Philly PD in 2009 but nothing else has come out about him since then. He didn't attend the Christmas party and is in his 70s so he could be retired.

Vincent Filipelli:
Made 1993. Reported to Anthony Staino in the 2000s. Nothing has come out about him since his release from prison. Could be inactive.

Shawn Vetere:
Boston member, made in 1998 or 1999. The only member of Luisi's crew identified as being in contact with Philly since the Boston crew got taken down. Could be active, could just be seeing old friends.

The 5 members inducted in 2015:
The identities of these 5 individuals have never been revealed or confirmed. Based on how recently they were inducted they are all likely active. (The five could consist of Anthony Borgesi, Joseph Baldino, the Salvo Brothers...)[/quote]

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 05:04 PM

DePasquale was allegedly identified in court as a member by Philly PD officer Cynthia Felicetti on Wednesday 12 December 2012. Felicetti was testifying about the Philly PD surveillance footage of the 2009 Christmas party (this was at the Ligambi RICO trial). Felicetti allegedly identified DePasquale as a member when testifying about the individuals who attended that party (I say allegedly because I have not personally found a copy of the trial recording to listen to, but those who have attest to DePasquale's identification in the recording).

DePasquale is also John Ciancaglini's cousin, he picked him up when he was released from prison in 1995 and he was a pall-bearer at Mikey Chang's funeral. DePasquale was also photographed with high-ranking guys at Anthony Staino's wedding and was has also been photographed with Dom Grande and the Mazzone brothers since then. He was part of Anthony Nicodemo's defence team when he was on trial for the DiPietro hit, and I think he's also been involved in doing the legal work for house flipping activities.

Assuming that he is, in fact, made the question is when did he get his button? He could've been made with Nicodemo and Canalichio after the John Casasanto murder (though I'm not suggesting he was involved in that - there hasn't been any information linking him to any murders) but he wasn't included on the 2009 Philly PD chart (though, who knows, maybe he was excluded because - after all - he's a lawyer so maybe the threat of legal action is why he isn't discussed much). There was a ceremony set for 2011 that likely took place just before the Ligambi indictments where Dom Grande, Sonny Mazzone and Joe Servidio were to be made. DePasquale could have been made then also.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 05:07 PM

I don't think the lawyer is a thing, once I researched all of the names that was on some charts and I found that a few names was put on charts as place holders to make the chart look better. Some guys actually was affiliated with other families so I call bullshit! On the lawyer part. I didn't realize Philly had so few made members, that blew me away.
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 06:03 PM

Got a question; Who is Dominic Rugnetta?
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 07:05 PM

Yes Frank DePasquale is straightened out and also a practicing attorney, you must have been living under a fucking rock the past ten years.

He does a lot of work for the Philly guys with their real estate ventures and was also Nicodemo’s co - counsel on the DiPietro hit.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 07:11 PM

Domenic Rugnetta is the late Joe Rugnetta's nephew. 96 years old if he's still alive - I haven't found an obituary for him and he was definitely still alive as of late-2015. Made in January 1965 by Angelo Bruno. Was a member of Santo Idone's crew in the 70's and 80's. Ran the South Philly Grill on 12th street until handing it over to his son Rocco. He attended the Christmas parties at LaCucina in 1984 and 1985 but hasn't been mentioned since the Scarfo era.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I don't think the lawyer is a thing, once I researched all of the names that was on some charts and I found that a few names was put on charts as place holders to make the chart look better. Some guys actually was affiliated with other families so I call bullshit! On the lawyer part. I didn't realize Philly had so few made members, that blew me away.

Which charts are you referring to? I agree that a lot of charts made by amateur researchers list guys incorrectly as being made when they're not - guys like Mike Angelina, Ralph Abbruzzi... But DePasquale is much more likely to be a member based on what I've laid out above.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 07:21 PM

Mike Angelina is not made, that’s laughable .
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 08:36 PM

Domenic Rugnetta is the late Joe Rugnetta's nephew. 96 years old if he's still alive - I haven't found an obituary for him and he was definitely still alive as of late-2015. Made in January 1965 by Angelo Bruno. Was a member of Santo Idone's crew in the 70's and 80's. Ran the South Philly Grill on 12th street until handing it over to his son Rocco. He attended the Christmas parties at LaCucina in 1984 and 1985 but hasn't been mentioned since the Scarfo era.

How do know he was @ the Scarfo Christmas parties??

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Mike Angelina is not made, that’s laughable .

Exactly my point

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

How do know he was @ the Scarfo Christmas parties??

1995 New Jersey SCI report on mob involvement in bars, based largely on information provided by Phil Leonetti

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 09:24 PM

There are guys that completely dropped off right after Nick and if Chuckie didn’t tell Skinny about guys then guys just disappeared and some were exposed because of guys talking to Scarfo skippers in the joint on visits but it was crazy back then guys from all over fell out.

I don’t mean big name made guys but guys kicking and guys that were doing shit on side just never came back.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/09/20 11:51 PM

Yes Frank DePasquale is straightened out and also a practicing attorney, you must have been living under a fucking rock the past ten years.

He does a lot of work for the Philly guys with their real estate ventures and was also Nicodemo’s co - counsel on the DiPietro hit.

Dante no offense but thats total horseshit.. there is no way in 2020 that a made guy is a state bar licensed attorney.. im a lawyer and when they vetted me for the bar i had to track down my arrest that was expunged 16 yrs ago and every speeding ticket ive had there is literally zero chance he can be practicing law licensed by the state and be a member of OC idc what anyone w more street knowledge than me says not possible

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211

Dante no offense but thats total horseshit.. there is no way in 2020 that a made guy is a state bar licensed attorney.. im a lawyer and when they vetted me for the bar i had to track down my arrest that was expunged 16 yrs ago and every speeding ticket ive had there is literally zero chance he can be practicing law licensed by the state and be a member of OC idc what anyone w more street knowledge than me says not possible

You might be able to settle this. If you have access to a PACER account you might be able to find the audio of the Ligambi RICO trial from 12 December 2012 when DePasquale was allegedly ID'd by Philly PD as a member. Could clear a lot of things up

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 10:13 AM

Some more stuff on DePasquale:

In his late-50s
Been licensed since 1987
His mother was Mary Ciancaglini, sister of Joe Ciancaglini Sr
He may also be related to the Tripodis through the marriage of one of his siblings

Attached picture Wedding.jpg
Posted By: pmac

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 12:33 PM

cool picture every guy in it is a made guy from the philly mob so im thinking its safe to say the lawyer guy is to. theres been a few lawyers in the mob think they were all bosses thou. the milwaukee boss or was it his 2 sons and the boss of LA in the 60tys was a lawyer.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 01:41 PM

He has a clean record, he's never been jammed up for anything yet at all.

I know plenty of lawyers who are crooks, get off of your fucking high horse. An attorney can be a criminal just like any other profession. Don't act shocked.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 01:56 PM

Thanks to Hair Knucles from BH forum

Adminitration:
1. Boss: Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino/53
-Ruling Panel: Steven "Handsome Steve" Mazzone/51, John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini/59 and Phillip Narducci/53
2. UnderBoss: ?????
3. Consiglieri: Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi/76

Capos: 
1. Martin "Marty" Angelina/53 – South Philly
2. George “Georgie Boy” Borgesi/52 – South Philly, Delaware County and South Jersey
3. Michael "Mikey Lance" Lancellotti/52 – South Philly and AC
4. Joseph "Scoops" Licata/74 – North Jersey
5. Anthony “Ant” Staino/58 (IP/2/17/2020) – South Jersey and South Philly

Soldiers: 
Vincent "Beepsie" Centorino/85
Joseph “Chickie” Ciancaglini Sr/81
Joseph "Joey Chang" Ciancaglini Jr/55 (Shelved)
Martin "Marty Crutch" Curro/60
Frank DiPasquale
Eric Esposito/45 
Louis "Big Lou" Fazzini/48
Vincent "Big Vince" Filipelli/63 
Robert “The Cook” Gentile/77
Dominic Grande/37
Joseph Grande/55
Francis "Faffy" Iannarella/68 
Charles "Charlie White" Iannece/80
Vincent "Vince" Iannece/48
Albert “Ally Lance/Cousin Al” Lancelotti
Gaeton “Gate/The Big Guy” Lucibello/62
Salvatore "Sonny" Mazzone/42
Nicholas "Nicky Whip" Milano/54
Frank “Windows” Narducci Jr/62
Nicholas "Nicky O" Oliveri/63
Salvatore Piccolo
Anthony "Tony Pung" Pungitore Jr/61
Joseph "Joey Pung" Pungitore/59
Dominic Rugnetta/90
Salvatore "Tory" Scafidi/54
Joseph “Joey Electric” Servidio/56
Ralph "Junior" Staino/83
Joseph “Joey” Stanfa/45 (Shelved)
Luigi “Gino” Tripodi/76
Shawn Vetere/47

Likely Members:
Joseph Baldino/35
Joseph “Bongs” Bongiovanni/69
Anthony Borgesi/42 
Philip “Philly” Ligambi/66
Vito Malgeri

Imprisoned Members: 
Damion “Dame” Canalichio/45 (IP/12/21/2021)
Frank Martines/61 (IP/L)
Joseph "Mousie" Massimino/65 (IP/1/13/2025)
Anthony “Tony Nics” Nicodemo/43 (IP)
Vincent “Al Pajamas” Pagano/86 (IP/9/28/2063)
Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo/86 (IP/1/05/2033)
Salvatore “Shotsie” Sparacio/94 (IP/5/4/2020)
John Stanfa/74 (IP/L)
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
cool picture every guy in it is a made guy from the philly mob so im thinking its safe to say the lawyer guy is to. theres been a few lawyers in the mob think they were all bosses thou. the milwaukee boss or was it his 2 sons and the boss of LA in the 60tys was a lawyer.

Bill Buffulino was a lawyer , possibly made.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 02:33 PM

He has a clean record, he's never been jammed up for anything yet at all.

I know plenty of lawyers who are crooks, get off of your fucking high horse. An attorney can be a criminal just like any other profession. Don't act shocked.

Dante im not on my high horse you missed my point and youre right plenty of lawyers are crooks and he may be a crooked lawyer but theres a difference between being crooked and being a made member of the mafia and practicing law. Its not the 1950s-60s anymore where this may have happened bc of law enforcement not being on top of the mob and knowing who was actually in or just info in general wasnt readily available.

Im not saying lawyers are above being gangsters at all im saying theres no way the state would allow someone even rumored to be a member of OC which is a felony just being a member and allowing them to practice law, you have to re-certify your bar license every year. In 2020 with nothing being a secret and how strict state bar associations are there is no way he could be even a suspected member of OC and be licensed to practice law. Look at NY Corozzos kid is a mob lawyer and he ran into problems when some informant suggested he was a gangster he was almost disbarred. He may be a crooked lawyer but no way is he a made guy

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 03:02 PM

You might be able to settle this. If you have access to a PACER account you might be able to find the audio of the Ligambi RICO trial from 12 December 2012 when DePasquale was allegedly ID'd by Philly PD as a member. Could clear a lot of things up

Chin i only have PACER Bankruptcy access since i do real estate law unfortunately..,id love to listen to that testimony regardless ill see if i can find it

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 04:30 PM

Mikey ,

Philly PD Organized Crime Squad that is in the trenches following Philly LCN guys daily that does all the legwork for the FBI has had him identified as made even and he’s still a practicing and licensed attorney. I don’t know what else to tell you man.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 04:38 PM

Mikey ,

Philly PD Organized Crime Squad that is in the trenches following Philly LCN guys daily that does all the legwork for the FBI has had him identified as made even and he’s still a practicing and licensed attorney. I don’t know what else to tell you man.

I hear ya pal i cant argue with that and i dont doubt you know your stuff im just basing it off how stringent they are to license attorneys they broke my balls over everything but stranger things have happened

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Thanks to Hair Knucles from BH forum

Adminitration:
1. Boss: Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino/53
-Ruling Panel: Steven "Handsome Steve" Mazzone/51, John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini/59 and Phillip Narducci/53
2. UnderBoss: ?????
3. Consiglieri: Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi/76

Capos: 
1. Martin "Marty" Angelina/53 – South Philly
2. George “Georgie Boy” Borgesi/52 – South Philly, Delaware County and South Jersey
3. Michael "Mikey Lance" Lancellotti/52 – South Philly and AC
4. Joseph "Scoops" Licata/74 – North Jersey
5. Anthony “Ant” Staino/58 (IP/2/17/2020) – South Jersey and South Philly

Soldiers: 
Vincent "Beepsie" Centorino/85
Joseph “Chickie” Ciancaglini Sr/81
Joseph "Joey Chang" Ciancaglini Jr/55 (Shelved)
Martin "Marty Crutch" Curro/60
Frank DiPasquale
Eric Esposito/45 
Louis "Big Lou" Fazzini/48
Vincent "Big Vince" Filipelli/63 
Robert “The Cook” Gentile/77
Dominic Grande/37
Joseph Grande/55
Francis "Faffy" Iannarella/68 
Charles "Charlie White" Iannece/80
Vincent "Vince" Iannece/48
Albert “Ally Lance/Cousin Al” Lancelotti
Gaeton “Gate/The Big Guy” Lucibello/62
Salvatore "Sonny" Mazzone/42
Nicholas "Nicky Whip" Milano/54
Frank “Windows” Narducci Jr/62
Nicholas "Nicky O" Oliveri/63
Salvatore Piccolo
Anthony "Tony Pung" Pungitore Jr/61
Joseph "Joey Pung" Pungitore/59
Dominic Rugnetta/90
Salvatore "Tory" Scafidi/54
Joseph “Joey Electric” Servidio/56
Ralph "Junior" Staino/83
Joseph “Joey” Stanfa/45 (Shelved)
Luigi “Gino” Tripodi/76
Shawn Vetere/47

Likely Members:
Joseph Baldino/35
Joseph “Bongs” Bongiovanni/69
Anthony Borgesi/42 
Philip “Philly” Ligambi/66
Vito Malgeri

Imprisoned Members: 
Damion “Dame” Canalichio/45 (IP/12/21/2021)
Frank Martines/61 (IP/L)
Joseph "Mousie" Massimino/65 (IP/1/13/2025)
Anthony “Tony Nics” Nicodemo/43 (IP)
Vincent “Al Pajamas” Pagano/86 (IP/9/28/2063)
Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo/86 (IP/1/05/2033)
Salvatore “Shotsie” Sparacio/94 (IP/5/4/2020)
John Stanfa/74 (IP/L)

That chart is about 5 years out of date

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 06:36 PM

Some more stuff on DePasquale:

In his late-50s
Been licensed since 1987
His mother was Mary Ciancaglini, sister of Joe Ciancaglini Sr
He may also be related to the Tripodis through the marriage of one of his siblings

Is this picture from Staino wedding?

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 07:16 PM

Yes, it's from Staino's wedding.

Also, if anyone can identify unsub#1 and unsub#2 in the photograph it would be greatly appreciated
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 07:29 PM

Isn’t Rizzuto son a lawyer, probably different in Canada, If so??

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 07:48 PM

Yes, Leonardo is apparently part of the hierarchy in Canada along with Sollecito

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 11:07 PM

so whose the unsub 2 in the picture hes rocking the jailhouse pose and looks to be the oldest guy there??? again IMO everyone in that picture is a made member of the philly family can be the only reason for that picture. theres no groomsman or nephews ect. probaly just a lowkey guy is that charlie white idk just naming old guys from the scarfo era

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 11:09 PM

is luciebello really tall or is he on a stool.. he must be 6'3 4

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 11:12 PM

Fazzini looks old...classic picture

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/10/20 11:43 PM

I've been doing my homework ever since the picture went up and I can't identify them

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/11/20 12:05 AM

What's philly 6 million people never mind the guy could be a guy from New Jersey will never know. But that many made guys in a picture your all guilty by association lol. There's no way 10 made guys will take a pic with 3 associated in it. I'm guessing there was probably another 20 guys who are associated who could have been in the picture at the qeddinh
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/11/20 12:05 AM

is luciebello really tall or is he on a stool.. he must be 6'3 4

There's a surveillance pic of Merlino, Lucibello and Mike Ciancaglini where Lucibello has a couple of inches on Ciancaglini, and George Anastasia described Ciancaglini as over 6' tall, so he [Lucibello] could be 6'3 or 6'4.

He has the long legs of someone who could be that tall.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/11/20 12:06 AM

I'm drunk. Tiger king episode 8 is it coming. Going to drink at my unlces autobody garage hey it's a place
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/11/20 12:14 AM

I'm drunk. Tiger king episode 8 is it coming. Going to drink at my unlces autobody garage hey it's a place

You could never be in the mafia.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/11/20 02:54 AM

I think that's the picture the prosecution wanted to use as evidence in the ligambi trial and the judge didn't allow it

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/11/20 03:11 AM

LOL You crack me up.

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/20/20 10:54 PM

Got ahold of that trial recording I was talking about. Listened to it in full twice to be sure. Officer Cynthia Felicetti ID's DePasquale as attending the 2009 Christmas party but she does not actually identify him as a made guy.
Therefore, I wouldn't carry DePasquale as a member on any charts or in a Philly soldier count. I have similar reservations about Al Lancellotti and Phil Ligambi.
Posted By: mike68

Re: 2020 Philly chart? - 04/21/20 04:51 PM

Is it me or does Esposito look a little like Bobby Baccallieri from Sopranos?

And Furio with the outdated charts, do you still have a Myspace page?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET