Home

Westies

Posted By: majicrat

Westies - 03/18/20 02:33 PM

My apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it. What is the status of the Westies? Extinct? Active? If so how many members? What rackets? Who leads them and where do they recruit from if active since Hells Kitchen doesn't exist as an Irish area much anymore?
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 02:48 PM

They are completely done. There is no structure and that neighbirhood is completely gentrified and very expensive.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 03:10 PM

Does jimmy connan have a release date or is he doing life? His wife was still getting a union no show job but she got busted for it in the 90tys so was Anthony senter
Posted By: pmac

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 03:13 PM

Looked it up says he's 73 his federal release date is 2030 if he makes it
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 03:20 PM

Interesting I figured they were nothing more than a street gang if anything but I didn't think extinct as an organization. I heard some where or read (I don't remember) Coonan's family is in Central NJ and his daughter an EMS responder. I don't know for sure if either point is true. Coonan will probably never see daylight out of prison.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 06:43 PM

You can believe this or not. I know someone who was locked up in lewisburg for 12 years and became very friendly with coonan. Coonan still calls him. I was at his house when coonan called. It was funny. Also a few other well known italians.
Lewisburg is now a max security and coonan was transferred i believe. My friend told me crazy stories about lewisburg. They had to shower with a friend standing guard because of the stabbings. You never wore slip ons, you wore sneakers. Slip ons made you vulnerable if you were attacked.
He ( my friend) did a lot of strong arm shit and was violent and was very dangerous. He is totally reformed now but is still scary in a way.
Coonans family lives near hazlet. I never met coonan or any other westie. I only heard/ saw my friend take his call.
Posted By: TheDon1999

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 07:34 PM

Jimmy Coonan is interesting. He has another 20-25 years if he's lucky. They should interview these guys like Senter, Casso, Pitera and Coonan.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Westies - 03/18/20 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by TheDon1999
Jimmy Coonan is interesting. He has another 20-25 years if he's lucky. They should interview these guys like Senter, Casso, Pitera and Coonan

Besides Casso you will never hear a peep from those other guys
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET