Home

Big time mobsters by borough

Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Big time mobsters by borough - 03/13/20 02:47 AM

If you had to name the most powerful gangsters who operated in each borough over time who would they be? For example, Profaci was known for having a stronghold in Brooklyn so he might be a candidate for that particular borough. Same thing with Fat Tony in Manhattan and so on.
Posted By: Shellackhead

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/13/20 04:02 AM

That’s a tough question
Posted By: pmac

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/13/20 11:46 AM

phil rastelli was a queens guy think he ws the first boss from there then the power went to massino his protege from queens to

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/16/20 02:29 AM

I think Brooklyn had the heaviest competition. Sonny and Michael Franzese, Sammy Gravano, Frankie DeCicco, Casso, Amuso, Sal Romano, Lombardozzi, and Gaggi. I’m missing many people too. Brooklyn is the largest borough so this isn’t too much of a shocker.
Posted By: Shellackhead

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/16/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
I think Brooklyn had the heaviest competition. Sonny and Michael Franzese, Sammy Gravano, Frankie DeCicco, Casso, Amuso, Sal Romano, Lombardozzi, and Gaggi. I’m missing many people too. Brooklyn is the largest borough so this isn’t too much of a shocker.

And where everything started

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/23/20 08:08 PM

The New York Italian mafia started in Brooklyn and not Manhattan?
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/24/20 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
The New York Italian mafia started in Brooklyn and not Manhattan?

New Orleans, then Harlem.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/25/20 07:39 PM

Brooklyn was a haven for mob guys and i believe had the most out of any borough. There were so many italian hoods back in the day. It really was a breeding ground.

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/25/20 09:20 PM

Tom and Joe billotti seemed to be the most well known made guys born n raised I believe on staten island I'm sure there's probably more famous guys but they were born there. Think they came up under the Gambino consig staten island joe or something

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/25/20 09:22 PM

Bronx Manhattan and Brooklyn have to many to count. So many capos never mind acting bosses or acting unders

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/25/20 09:24 PM

Tg graziano lived along time on staten island but his obit said he was born in raised lower east side.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/28/20 06:51 PM

for some reason i thought Bilotti was born in brooklyn and then later moved to staten island.
I dont know how accurate some of this info is.

Re: Big time mobsters by borough - 03/29/20 05:46 PM

The Genovese family had a lot of big earners come from the upper west side of manhattan I think.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET