Home

New way the Mob can kill rivals

Posted By: Lenox

New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/09/20 06:44 PM

Rather than clip someone with a gun and risk being caught on camera or worry about dna, pay some homeless chinese dude with corona virus to walk into a social club, shake hands with just one guy, and wipe out a whole crew. Just killin time. But imagine that????
Posted By: Terence

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/09/20 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Rather than clip someone with a gun and risk being caught on camera or worry about dna, pay some homeless chinese dude with corona virus to walk into a social club, shake hands with just one guy, and wipe out a whole crew. Just killin time. But imagine that????

Your comedic styling reminds me of little Paulie from The Sopranos but I have a feeling that people would be more entertained with seeing you get thrown out of a fucking window. Just killin time, but imagine that?
Posted By: Shellackhead

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/09/20 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Terence

Your comedic styling reminds me of little Paulie from The Sopranos but I have a feeling that people would be more entertained with seeing you get thrown out of a fucking window. Just killin time, but imagine that?

HAHAHAHAHHA
Posted By: Kash

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 12:11 AM

lmao You’re the Charles Stango of this forum

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 12:23 AM

Admins - I'm sorry but in all honesty people who crack jokes like that have it coming. However, I'll understand the vacation.

@Kash - LMAO!!!

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 12:37 AM

Terence
You should not be getting banned for saying that to me, it was actually funny. Good one and i had it coming.
No offense taken buddy.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 01:23 AM

Terence
You should not be getting banned for saying that to me, it was actually funny. Good one and i had it coming.
No offense taken buddy.

I'm admittedly a bit sensitive on that topic and I'm sorry if that was extreme. I have to say you handled that better than most people would. You have some class, Lenox. Cheers.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 01:17 PM

Its all good Terence, i have a sense of humor and can take it.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 05:27 PM

Ahahah my town is in quarantine and we can't leave our houses thanks to coronavirus.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/10/20 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Ahahah my town is in quarantine and we can't leave our houses thanks to coronavirus.

Stay healthy Furio.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/11/20 05:49 PM

Isn't your entire country on lockdown?

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/11/20 06:10 PM

Isn't your entire country on lockdown?

Not yet,only northern Italy in general and Lombardy in particular because that's where the infection started,however, I am in quarantine and we can't go from city to city without a valid reason and I live in southern Italy.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/11/20 10:53 PM

Sending good thoughts your way Furio.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/11/20 11:18 PM

Hope you're healthy and safe, Furio. I'm sure you'll come out of it just fine.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/12/20 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
Sending good thoughts your way Furio.

Hope you're healthy and safe, Furio. I'm sure you'll come out of it just fine.

Thanks guys its hard for me to stay home and go out only few times but if every italian will made his duty we'll defeat the coronavirus.
How is the situation in the States?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/13/20 01:36 AM

Over 1,000 people dead in Italy
Riposa In Pace !

People in Holland are stashing up on food, coffee, toilet paper etc..we have to stay at home as much as possible.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/13/20 03:02 AM

The situation in NY will get worse in the coming weeks.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/13/20 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Over 1,000 people dead in Italy
Riposa In Pace !

People in Holland are stashing up on food, coffee, toilet paper etc..we have to stay at home as much as possible.

The other nations in Europe was mocking Italy for the measures it had taken to combat coronavirus, now that the virus is spreading also in their countries, they are no longer laughing.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/13/20 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander

The situation in NY will get worse in the coming weeks.

‘Ghost Town:’ NYC Empties Out in Face of Coronavirus

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/ghost-town-nyc-empties-out-in-face-of-coronavirus/2324986/
Posted By: guero

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/15/20 10:45 AM

I cannot imagine the effect this (coronavirus) will have on the mob. We have already entered a recession. Now they have cancelled the NBA, MLB, college football now too. I would imagine half of their money comes either directly or indirectly from gambling. What the hell are these guys gonna do? Kind of funny, but it reminds me of a video I saw the other day... a bunch of monkeys in Thailand descended on this town because all the tourists that feed them are gone. They literally invaded this town, starving, looking for food and beating the shit out of each other over breadcrumbs. I suspect we will see a slightly more civilized version of that with the mob. I suspect many will start dealing on the sneak, and the captains will be told to look the other way. Probably a lot of robberies as well. I wonder if the aqueduct robbery was them like "fuck, we better do something." I don't think killings are out of the question either. Guys get jealous, and if no one is making money those who do in this recession will have a big target on their back.

Re: New way the Mob can kill rivals - 03/15/20 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by guero
I cannot imagine the effect this (coronavirus) will have on the mob. We have already entered a recession. Now they have cancelled the NBA, MLB, college football now too. I would imagine half of their money comes either directly or indirectly from gambling. What the hell are these guys gonna do? Kind of funny, but it reminds me of a video I saw the other day... a bunch of monkeys in Thailand descended on this town because all the tourists that feed them are gone. They literally invaded this town, starving, looking for food and beating the shit out of each other over breadcrumbs. I suspect we will see a slightly more civilized version of that with the mob. I suspect many will start dealing on the sneak, and the captains will be told to look the other way. Probably a lot of robberies as well. I wonder if the aqueduct robbery was them like "fuck, we better do something." I don't think killings are out of the question either. Guys get jealous, and if no one is making money those who do in this recession will have a big target on their back.

In italy more bookies used to hijiack the online betting site so who make the bet online maybe thanks to a mobile phone,in reality is diving is money to the Mob.
I think that in america is the dame,the non should pointer on the online betting.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET