Home

Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime?

Posted By: NYMafia

Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/06/20 05:21 PM

Hey guys,

I don't know if you're aware but Dominick Crea - from Justice Tech Pros - just posted up a new episode #23 where he talks about "secret societies and how it's not illegal to be a member and how jury instructions confuse jurors which causes them to convict because they don't understand the charges. You can check it out in the link below..Very interesting points to ponder. What are your thoughts about the subject?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5lmHvRdyD55zXK6qOxb7UQ
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/06/20 06:35 PM

Cool, thank you!

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/06/20 06:37 PM

You're welcom

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/06/20 11:09 PM

Something interesting from the podcast:

"I think Skull and Bones has had slightly more success than the Mafia in the sense that the leaders of the five families are all doing 100 years in jail, and the leaders of the Skull and Bones families are doing four and eight years in the White House." Ron Rosenbaum, CBS Interview.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/06/20 11:49 PM

Is Dominick Crea related to Steven Crea? Did he therefore attain the education he enjoyed, assuming he went to college, out of blood money? If so, the question is null and void. The Skull and Bones comparison is asinine. What, are we going to compare college sororities to the mafia now?

The freemasons are a secret society, but it's basically an excuse for rich guys to play golf and contribute to charities.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/07/20 12:09 AM

no not illegal
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/07/20 01:47 AM

Of course not.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/07/20 01:34 PM

Freemasonry has been supressed throughout history, it was persecuted in all the communist countries, in Nazi Germany, in Fascist Italy by Franco in Spain and in the Islamic world.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/07/20 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Something interesting from the podcast:

"I think Skull and Bones has had slightly more success than the Mafia in the sense that the leaders of the five families are all doing 100 years in jail, and the leaders of the Skull and Bones families are doing four and eight years in the White House." Ron Rosenbaum, CBS Interview.

The Skull and Bones and other secret societies are made by bussiness men and powerful politicians and other white collar men and this especially surfing a presidential election help while the Mob born As secret società in the 1600s and anyway for the italian penali code "a secret società is legal if upon reasoned request by the LE it provides the complete list of its members and does not pursue criminal, terrorist or subversive purposes."

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/07/20 05:27 PM

What Furio said. And what do they qualify as "criminal"? I'm sure there are a lot of criminals in those other "secret societies". Also, do any of them actually list their members? Yet, Italian-based "secret societies" are continually targeted because, in my opinion, the fascination and romanticization of the words "mafia" and "la cosa nostra". In addition, those words sell newspapers, so it's big business.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/07/20 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
What Furio said. And what do they qualify as "criminal"? I'm sure there are a lot of criminals in those other "secret societies". Also, do any of them actually list their members? Yet, Italian-based "secret societies" are continually targeted because, in my opinion, the fascination and romanticization of the words "mafia" and "la cosa nostra". In addition, those words sell newspapers, so it's big business.

I dont know about America but if the FBI or other LE agencies will ask to skull&bones its members list,I doubt that they wont give it.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/15/20 04:28 AM

Let's put it this way. Skull and Bones built the prisons the mobsters are sitting in.
Posted By: TottiNotGotti

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/17/20 11:03 PM

Freemasons like their cousins in the Mafia are a blight on society and deserve to be suppressed.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 03/18/20 06:03 AM

Oak, private stockholders in many of the big firms and companies that are well known are responsible for the mass incarceration of prisoners. They save money using prison labor through contracts or owning their own private prisons. Skull and Bones are part of why it is like it, but not the reason. There are many of these SH and CEOs that are members or have connections to secret societies, and members or connections in the Judicial and Political branches of the U.S. government. It is just easier for people to paint Skull and Bones as the all and powerful boogeyman or shadow over the U.S.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 04/02/20 04:29 PM

The Bush Family seem to be well know Skull & Bones members, CIA, etc. It also appears that the have done business with the Yakuza.

I also believe Prescott Bush did business with the Nazis via the IG Farben??

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1991-06-11-mn-530-story.html%3f_amp=true
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 04/03/20 01:27 AM

In old timers opinions you occasionally hear that the mob used to let legal guys in the families back in the day - joe bonnano springs to mind. Is this actually true? Sounds like bs
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Is Being in a "secret society" a Crime? - 04/05/20 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
In old timers opinions you occasionally hear that the mob used to let legal guys in the families back in the day - joe bonnano springs to mind. Is this actually true? Sounds like bs

some early Bonanno members were in the funeral business as while as barbering without really being in rackets.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET