Home

Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam

Posted By: Ben54

Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 06:11 AM

Is this guy actually related to ‘the’ Colombo’s? The HBO documentary says he’s part of the Colombo Family but I can’t find out how he’s related.

McMillions Scam
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 11:32 AM

His mother said they are to a few people. The Uncle Dominic mention was an associate to the Colombo crime family in New York who passed away in the mid 90s, still looking for matches. Gennaro and his family are actually connected to the Colombo clan in Sicily. It is possible that Dominic was made in Sicily, came to the states and associated with the Colombo crime family, happens all the time with members coming over still keeping their membership from there but associating with U.S. families.
As for who tipped off about the scam, it is most likely someone close to Robin. Someone who was close to Gennaro is a possibility, but evidence does not add up with that possibility, and I doubt Gennaro own family would have tipped off about the scam.
One inconsistency is how Colombo and Jacobson met. Robin says through Uncle Dominic, but Jacobson has admittedly claims they met at the airport in Atlanta Georgia waiting for their flights. They began talking and thus they figured they could help each other out. It was by chance. After Colombo died, Jacobson took bigger risks and led to his down fall.
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 02:33 PM

These people are a bunch of clowns.....
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 03:34 PM

yaeh pretty much yonkers but is sure entertaining. ive seen the first 2 episodes its cold as shit today high 30degrees might binge the rest. the mob connection is a reach aand some stretch the truth whats the name for it in hollywood when they take something real and twist it a little to make it more hollywood.... artisic something

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 03:35 PM

artistic creativity??

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 03:36 PM

hunters on amazon prime is ok based on true events they say.....
Posted By: Terence

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 03:53 PM

I believe that would be artistic license pmac. I only made it through 20 minutes. Pretty damn boring documentary.

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 05:55 PM

yes yes. the fbi agent seems pretty sure of himself

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/01/20 05:55 PM

dont fuck with cats on netflix is my winner of best crime doc this year
Posted By: guero

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/02/20 12:09 AM

Artistic license? If you liked don't fuck with cats... Check out the Pharmacist. Blew my mind. It's on Netflix as well.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/02/20 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
dont fuck with cats on netflix is my winner of best crime doc this year

I've been meaning to check that one out.

Originally Posted by guero
Artistic license? If you liked don't fuck with cats... Check out the Pharmacist. Blew my mind. It's on Netflix as well.

Embellishing for the sake of entertainment. They did a shit job on this one.

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/02/20 02:03 AM

i caught the first episode of the pharmacist its good i just forgot to go back after the first ep. think it was a nice day.
Posted By: Ben54

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/02/20 02:29 AM

I kind of expected the mob connection was BS when I could find no connection myself online
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/06/20 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
yes yes. the fbi agent seems pretty sure of himself

lmao that fbi agent is a fuckin douchebag talking about being in danger when they were undercover recording the fat guy that won, ridiculously smug asshole trying to make it seem like there was even the slightest hint of a threat there
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/07/20 05:57 PM

Robin said that the McDonald’s scam was along the lines of Capone with prohibition and Franzese with gas. I really don’t believe that but something that stood out to me was her saying he was “old school Sicilian” but then said he was in a commercial for McDonalds and wanted to be in movies.

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/07/20 09:47 PM

yaeh the guy thinks hes a regular joe pistone. speaking of pistone is he really 80ty yrs old according to wiki? he looks healthy as shit for 80ty, maybe 70ty i cant see 80ty. i just seen some recent interviews him still stretching the facts but he looks young like 66ish
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/07/20 10:23 PM

Pistone said that by the time he went undercover as a jewel thief in the Colombo crime family in 1976 he was pushing 40. So I think he is 80 or older now.

Re: Gennaro Colombo - McMillions Scam - 03/07/20 11:15 PM

wow guy looks young maybe makeup
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET