Home

Richie Cefalu dead at 92

Posted By: Hollander

Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/07/20 04:08 AM

According to Gang Land News Gambino soldier Riccardo (Richie) Cefalu, a little-known, but influential member of the crime family's powerful Sicilian faction has died of natural causes at the ripe old age of 92.

Cefalu who died January 23 and was laid to rest last week, was a very-old school wiseguy.

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/07/20 04:28 AM

U.S. AND ITALY BREAK UP HEROIN SMUGGLING OPERATION
By Joseph P. Fried
June 28, 1981

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/06/28/nyregion/us-and-italy-break-up-herion-smuggling-operation.html
Posted By: Neo

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/07/20 06:57 AM

What does it say on ganglandnews about him giving no quarter like Gotti? I unsubscribed long ago because of credit card skimming Jerry.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/07/20 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
According to Gang Land News Gambino soldier Riccardo (Richie) Cefalu, a little-known, but influential member of the crime family's powerful Sicilian faction has died of natural causes at the ripe old age of 92.

Cefalu who died January 23 and was laid to rest last week, was a very-old school wiseguy.

He was related with Dominick Cefalù?

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/07/20 08:01 AM

He was the uncle of Dom Cefalù.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/07/20 05:26 PM

Isn't it funny how little we know about Dom Cefalù, you hardly can find a picture of the guy or a sighting
Posted By: pmac

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/09/20 01:31 AM

wonder he was made was he even in the usa in the 50tys? if so im guessing he was part of carlos brothers crew and got made. think i read dom came in the early 60tys as a teen probaly at the uncles say
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Richie Cefalu dead at 92 - 02/09/20 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Neo
What does it say on ganglandnews about him giving no quarter like Gotti? I unsubscribed long ago because of credit card skimming Jerry.

What did he do, add extra charges ??
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET