Home

Canalichio Out

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Canalichio Out - 01/30/20 01:28 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/philly-m...m-prison-promotion-on-table-per-sources/
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Canalichio Out - 01/30/20 07:12 PM

He actually called him doughy. Stupid shit. Good thing he Is coming out muscular. Memorial day weekend is only 4 months away.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Canalichio Out - 01/31/20 07:00 PM

LOL, Canalichio was def pumping iron all those years away. I thought he was always in shape though , that doughy comment threw me off too.

Flamingo - time to go on another cycle and pump iron like fucking crazy for summer 2020 at the Jersey Shore! You ever run into Dame at Memories? He’s been away forever , Bush was in office the last time Dame was outside .
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Canalichio Out - 02/01/20 06:30 PM

I think maybe because Canalichio is not very tall, he always had kind of a square shape to him. I never would have thought him doughy though.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Canalichio Out - 02/03/20 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
LOL, Canalichio was def pumping iron all those years away. I thought he was always in shape though , that doughy comment threw me off too.

Flamingo - time to go on another cycle and pump iron like fucking crazy for summer 2020 at the Jersey Shore! You ever run into Dame at Memories? He’s been away forever , Bush was in office the last time Dame was outside .

I don't ever remember seeing Canalichio at Memories.
And already got my vials of test cyp Already . Should be starting mid March 18 -20 week cycle. Might add 10 weeks of deca mid cycle.
Already got my spot for Memorial Day weekend. Will be in North Wildwood. This year.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET