Home

What does it say about Campos on GanglandNews?

Posted By: Neo

What does it say about Campos on GanglandNews? - 12/23/19 07:16 PM

So what does it say about the Government destroying Campos's carpentry business, please?

I don't like using my card on that site, Jerry skimmed it twice.
Posted By: pmac

Re: What does it say about Campos on GanglandNews? - 12/23/19 08:50 PM

His lawyers are arguing to the judge his contracting biz is fucked. All the workers jumped ship cause the boss is locked up. So if his business is done how can he finicaly rip off the people of nyc. So since his business is done he should be allowed bail. The da saying well hes still a capo in the gambino family so he's a threat to all nyc
Posted By: Neo

Re: What does it say about Campos on GanglandNews? - 12/24/19 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
His lawyers are arguing to the judge his contracting biz is fucked. All the workers jumped ship cause the boss is locked up. So if his business is done how can he finicaly rip off the people of nyc. So since his business is done he should be allowed bail. The da saying well hes still a capo in the gambino family so he's a threat to all nyc

I think he was running it with 2 or 3 Gambino guys. It's not just Campos running that company, well, I guess the other 2 or 3 are locked up as well.

It was a big fucking company from my understanding and if Campos and the other 2 or 3 got put away I guess workers will be inclined to jump ship.

Campos and his partners must have been putting in 40 hour weeks just like a normal job.

In the words of John Gotti - "Who the fuck becomes a made man just to run a construction company"

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET