Home

Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone

Posted By: Hollander

Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/05/19 10:56 PM

https://sputniknews.com/society/201...veils-foldable-smartphone-to-beat-apple/
Posted By: Neo

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/06/19 10:11 AM

I wonder if that will take off. Imagine the fucking revenue if it went main stream and became the next big thing.

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/06/19 04:57 PM

El Osito was the real brains behind the Medellin cartel.

Posted By: Neo

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/06/19 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
El Osito was the real brains behind the Medellin cartel.

I thought he came up with a revolutionary idea, but it's just a rebranded Royole Flexpai.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/06/19 09:31 PM

It would be interesting if it is developed with the Blackberry capabilities to provide massive protection versus LE, or better. Irony to say the least, seeing the bloodline the inventor originates from, lol.

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/07/19 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
It would be interesting if it is developed with the Blackberry capabilities to provide massive protection versus LE, or better. Irony to say the least, seeing the bloodline the inventor originates from, lol.

That's a profitable business all over the world, Dutch Police have seized several companies that sell PGP-Encrypted Blackberry phones. Selling custom security-focused encrypted phones does not involve any crime itself, but police have discovered evidence, which indicates over the years such phones had been sold to organized criminals involved in assassinations, drug trafficking, money laundering, armed robbery, and attempted murder.

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/07/19 02:21 PM

I can understand the need from the criminal point of view, as well as the entrepreneur who may pander to that part of the market. With the NSA here in the states, it almost mandatory. Is there a similar agency in the Netherlands?

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/09/19 02:54 AM

I can understand the need from the criminal point of view, as well as the entrepreneur who may pander to that part of the market. With the NSA here in the states, it almost mandatory. Is there a similar agency in the Netherlands?

Yeah Holland is one of the most bugged countries in the world. The secret services here work closely with the NSA.

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/10/19 02:07 AM

It appears that they share extradition as well. Is there a Patriot Act like law in Holland? The House of Orange must have something like that available to them.

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/13/19 02:50 AM

It appears that they share extradition as well. Is there a Patriot Act like law in Holland? The House of Orange must have something like that available to them.

Not an official law like the Americans have, that gives permission to eavesdrop on the governments of other countries, including Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium. But I'm sure the dutch do the same although on a smaller scale.

Yeah the House of Orange are founding members of Bilderberg.

Re: Roberto Escobar Unveils Foldable Smartphone - 12/13/19 04:24 AM

A very influential European House for sure, countries with Royal Courts are intriguing. I think the Baroness De Rothschild was one of the founding members with the Orange.

Was/is Holland an ally with the West in war on terror?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET