Home

If Gotti ...

Posted By: majicrat

If Gotti ... - 10/16/19 09:28 PM

Doesn’t kill castellano as quick as he did after dellacroce died it seems to be well thought he and his crew were doomed. My question, who was loyal enough to castellano and tough enough to take the crew on and are them out? Just wondering what the thoughts are. That Gotti crew was pretty tough and pretty ruthless. I think it could’ve become a civil wAr
Posted By: sittite

Re: If Gotti ... - 10/16/19 10:29 PM

If Castellano is sitting on top .... he could have tried to go outside the family w/the hitters... if ur still talkin mid 80’s there’s a decent amount of capable crews... and Gotti doesn’t get all that power until after he takes over- different story if Paul moves first... suppose that’s where the -less of a gangster than a businessman- failed him....
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: If Gotti ... - 10/16/19 10:42 PM

I think back then every New York family had lots of hitters. There would have been someone to do the hit. Killing Castellano was a crap shoot, the action of desperate guys. If they hadn't killed Paul, or tried and failed, I don't think everyone would have necessarily fallen in line behind Gotti. (As usual, just my opinion, worth what you paid for it.)
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: If Gotti ... - 10/17/19 12:16 AM

Yawn.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: If Gotti ... - 10/17/19 02:19 AM

Although i get sick of Gotti threads i will try to answer it. I think Paul held off on killing gotti because he didnt want to bring more heat on himself. I think the original plan was to demote Gotti and reassign the bergin crew to other crews. I mean eventually gotti probably would of been killed but who knows. Also yes Gotti was tough and the Bergin crew was tough but lets not act like they were universally feared like the Demeo crew was. There were guys within the family or outside who would of done the job
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: If Gotti ... - 10/17/19 03:09 AM

Ah fuck, here we go. Did Castellano ever use the Westies connection for hits?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: If Gotti ... - 10/17/19 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Ah fuck, here we go. Did Castellano ever use the Westies connection for hits?

Using the irishmen could be a smart move because they was ruthless enought to kill all the begin crew members.
I think that Castellano never used them but prefer to take a share of their profits.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET