Home

Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/13/19 01:01 AM

I am curious as to what some may see as a move that should have occurred that would have made a HUGE difference?

I am not speculating on whimsical events.... I am wondering what should have taken place based upon substantial events that were occurring in its time.

?
Posted By: Neo

Re: Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/13/19 11:47 AM

If you stopped smoking weed then that would make a HUGE difference.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/13/19 03:45 PM

If Vincent Gigante's attempted assassination of John Gotti would have been successful, I think it would have had a major impact on both the Gambino Family as well as the rest of the New York Mafia. With Gotti gone,the Family would have installed more appropriate leadership,and quietly slipped back into the shadows.

Gravano would not have been underboss, and without the Gotti leverage that he provided to the FBI later,quite possibly wouldn't have flipped.

Also, the increased attention that the FBI was focusing on Gotti. as well as the Mob in general, might have abated a bit.

Nothing good came of Gotti's reign and nobody would have been sorry to see him go.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/13/19 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
If Vincent Gigante's attempted assassination of John Gotti would have been successful, I think it would have had a major impact on both the Gambino Family as well as the rest of the New York Mafia. With Gotti gone,the Family would have installed more appropriate leadership,and quietly slipped back into the shadows.

Gravano would not have been underboss, and without the Gotti leverage that he provided to the FBI later,quite possibly wouldn't have flipped.

Also, the increased attention that the FBI was focusing on Gotti. as well as the Mob in general, might have abated a bit.

Nothing good came of Gotti's reign and nobody would have been sorry to see him go

If Frankie Decicco survived instead of Gotti its a certainty they would of had a long run
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/14/19 12:00 AM

I think if the 3 captains who were murdered in 1981'; Phil Giaccone; Dom Trinchera and Sonny Red Indelicato made the move of making peace or atleast having a working relationship with the Sicilian faction of the family. They could have took the family from Phil Rastelli. There were alot of people in that family getting fed up with him.

They didn't make that move though; and they ended up; All 3 being clipped.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/14/19 07:08 AM

I think that if Joe Gallo menaged to become the colombo boss,for sure he would get 100 y in the commission trial but there would be no third colombo war and the family would be more big and powerful than now.
Posted By: Immortale

Re: Hypothetical, a move that neveor occurred? - 10/15/19 08:40 AM

If they never came up with RICO. What would be the current state of the mob?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET