Home

Lucchese Trial Today

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Lucchese Trial Today - 10/07/19 11:19 PM

https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/lucchese-mob-boss-ordered-2013-hit-over-unpaid-100k-loan-prosecutors/
Posted By: pmac

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/08/19 02:15 AM

I think they can beat the murder. First ive read that the murder happend over a 100k loan. I take the luchese soldier who flipped will be testifying to that. Should be interesting

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/08/19 02:27 AM

Who flipped?
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/08/19 03:13 AM

He’s probably talking about John Pennisi. He testified at Eugene Castelle‘s trial earlier this year.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/08/19 03:38 AM

yep. he said madonna ran his induction ceromony on staten island in 2013. hes gonna be on the stand laying all the ground work. im sure will find out about alot of secrets about steve crea. guy had a good run and only did a few years. hes been the underboss for over 20yrs
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/08/19 04:28 AM

Thanks for the news Dante. Good to see it's finally starting.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/09/19 10:50 PM

any new articles out there on this. day 3 they usally bring out the big gun. pun intended haahhahahah

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/10/19 04:49 PM

so capeci wrote article, the black guys defense is basically i shot the bonanno soldier in harlem because they gave my friend meldish a beating. it was a favor and had nothing to do with the rest of the luchese family and hes never been associated with them and has never dont htis for them. hes basically pointing the finger at the guys next to him the judge should have split him off , crea and madoona must be pissed. the case is flimsy all based on shady rats words not even recorded. the made guy john passini or whatever is the first on stand today hes there sammy. should be interesting

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/15/19 03:07 PM

i wonder whats goi9ng on the press havnt wrote anything. guess no reporters want to go to whiteplains
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/16/19 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
so capeci wrote article, the black guys defense is basically i shot the bonanno soldier in harlem because they gave my friend meldish a beating. it was a favor and had nothing to do with the rest of the luchese family and hes never been associated with them and has never dont htis for them. hes basically pointing the finger at the guys next to him the judge should have split him off , crea and madoona must be pissed. the case is flimsy all based on shady rats words not even recorded. the made guy john passini or whatever is the first on stand today hes there sammy. should be interesting

Why would crea and Madonna be pissed? He’s saying that he shot that guy Enzo the baker becasude Meldish told him to not the lukes. Unless I’m missing something isn’t that a good thing? Lol

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/18/19 01:45 PM

https://nypost.com/2019/10/17/insid...of-luchese-mobster-christopher-londonio/
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/18/19 03:17 PM

Who know if Landonio could have escaped if he kept his mouth shut.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/18/19 09:09 PM

this is wild i dont know if i believe he said this shit to the bank robber cellmate. but to sit at the same defense table lol. he was gonna break out and kill madonnas wife and his loan sharking partner. i wonder how big madonna loansharking biz was, probaly bigggg. must be akward as fuck. meldish wasnt paying back a 100k soo. just 1 or 2 points a week thats good money. michael persico had multiple 100k loans on the street the feds said a few years back could you imagine tony ducks or big pauls loan book. they both had good 10yr runs as boss except paul got 1 to the face

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/24/19 10:12 PM

capeci had a good article on the trial today. back in 2012 a large group of bonannos stormed a luchese social club pissed that vic amuso wouldnt recognize mike mancuso as boss. he didnt go in to why but it would be cool. i guess steve crea pulled up to the club as it was happening and some goon told him to stay outside. the rat john pennisi goes on about how cheap his capo is. seems to hang around older guy john sideburns cerella who someone on the board thought was maybe in the administration but hes only a soldier. he might have been a acting capo years back. the guy john says he was one of 3 inducted by madonna but he didnt help with anything involving the meldish murder he didnt know anything. its all resting on a few sketchy rats saying i heard this i heard that ect. think they have a shot at beating the murder. oh meldish was a loanshark for madonna and got sick of paying the 1 percent a week on 100k loan
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/24/19 11:20 PM

capeci had a good article on the trial today. back in 2012 a large group of bonannos stormed a luchese social club pissed that vic amuso wouldnt recognize mike mancuso as boss. he didnt go in to why but it would be cool. i guess steve crea pulled up to the club as it was happening and some goon told him to stay outside. the rat john pennisi goes on about how cheap his capo is. seems to hang around older guy john sideburns cerella who someone on the board thought was maybe in the administration but hes only a soldier. he might have been a acting capo years back. the guy john says he was one of 3 inducted by madonna but he didnt help with anything involving the meldish murder he didnt know anything. its all resting on a few sketchy rats saying i heard this i heard that ect. think they have a shot at beating the murder. oh meldish was a loanshark for madonna and got sick of paying the 1 percent a week on 100k loan

You always think the feds have a weak case.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/24/19 11:45 PM

yep.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/25/19 10:36 AM

Strange that hear say has put so many innocent of the crime away , not that they are innocent of other crimes but yeah dam shame that rumor can get you life in the joint .

Sooner or later these jurors have to see the frame up that’s going on in many of these cases . Now don’t get me wrong I know most are guilty of other crimes but that’s not what or how the legal system supposed to work.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/25/19 10:56 AM

theres hasnt been a lot written on the trial. only think ive read that links madonna to the murder is the bank robber rat saying londonia told him so. another guy whose father is a made guy said his dad did it. the spinelli guy who did abunch of time for shooting fat pete choidos sister fliped over drugs and that vic amuso wouldnt have him inducted recorded some other soldier not in the trial about the 100k loan. thats all ive read about the meldish hit. yaeh there fucked on all the loansharking and shakedowns. thats probaly anuff at there age to be a life sentence. but the murder and attemp to murder a government witness up in new hampshire they have a shot. there a witness or tape of crea telling a soldier to just forget about the rat in new hampshire but he can do whatever he wants. that basically clears him

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/26/19 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

Strange that hear say has put so many innocent of the crime away , not that they are innocent of other crimes but yeah dam shame that rumor can get you life in the joint .

Sooner or later these jurors have to see the frame up that’s going on in many of these cases . Now don’t get me wrong I know most are guilty of other crimes but that’s not what or how the legal system supposed to work.

How many times, even aside from Gotti, have these guys got away with their crimes thanks to jury tampering?

And then you have this.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/mobster-who-claims-jail-food-is-killing-him-scarfs-down-hot-dog/

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/27/19 12:22 PM

Moe

I am not disagreeing or arguing against your point ! I just know both sides and don’t think for one minute that most Feds don’t bend or break the law to get there outcome.

If the Feds did not have bosses and agencies watching over them you would not know the difference between the two groups other then one does it solely for the cash the other one does it for the cash and a career .

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/27/19 03:53 PM

moe im leaning to madonna probaly orderd the murder but does that mean steve crea guilty. do you think steve creas guilty yes or no? they droped the murder charge for crea kid. i dont think theres anyway in todays mafia a father has his kid on a murder when theres 100 other guys in the family. so if they dropped the murder charge against creas son why not the father?
Posted By: Neo

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/28/19 10:28 PM

moe im leaning to madonna probaly orderd the murder but does that mean steve crea guilty. do you think steve creas guilty yes or no? they droped the murder charge for crea kid. i dont think theres anyway in todays mafia a father has his kid on a murder when theres 100 other guys in the family. so if they dropped the murder charge against creas son why not the father?

Charging Crea Jr could have been some sort of strategy to lean on Crea Sr to accept a plea in exchange for releasing his son, or maybe because the feds might have seen his son as a soft spot and tried to flip him. That's my bet, a ill conceived FBI strategy.

You can tell these feds think like feds when they come up with strategies like that. If they could only understand the psychological makeup of guys like the Crea's, they'd understand they're Cosa Nostra right down to the bone.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/29/19 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Neo

Charging Crea Jr could have been some sort of strategy to lean on Crea Sr to accept a plea in exchange for releasing his son, or maybe because the feds might have seen his son as a soft spot and tried to flip him. That's my bet, a ill conceived FBI strategy.

You can tell these feds think like feds when they come up with strategies like that. If they could only understand the psychological makeup of guys like the Crea's, they'd understand they're Cosa Nostra right down to the bone.

Yeah true but there are so many pill heads and junkies in the game the Feds are able to flip week guys with that and a lot less.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/29/19 11:56 PM

4 guys on trial for murders and millions of shakedowns. 1 guys even black the press used to eat this up. Im guessing the news papers just dont have any court reporters unless theres a celebrity connection. Even the bloods trial with 69 the rapper had way more coverage and that was a bullshit case.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/31/19 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Neo

Yeah true but there are so many pill heads and junkies in the game the Feds are able to flip week guys with that and a lot less.

Without a doubt, Serp.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 10/31/19 04:53 PM

Only thing they have on crea sr on the meldish murder is he was the underboss. Does this make him guilty of ordering the murder idk. But thats it. They had a made guy come testify creas underboss. They dropped the murder charge on creas kid and there theory was crea told his sons crew to do it so idk. Guess they rested the case today it goes to jury tomorrow

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/08/19 11:51 AM

What is going on with this case ?

I know that the rats were not the best the Feds have had .

Petro Pirelli - They just get going and one of there boys get pulled over for a DUI and flip now days ..... crazy life .
Posted By: bronx

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/08/19 12:58 PM

i say hung or not guilty
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/08/19 01:10 PM

Not guilty is my guess

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/08/19 09:25 PM

Petro Pirelli - They just get going and one of there boys get pulled over for a DUI and flip now days ..... crazy life .

Trust me, I know. It's unbelievable. No more loyalty.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/08/19 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by PetroPirelli

Trust me, I know. It's unbelievable. No more loyalty.

I am not for gangsters coming after my legitimate shit or do not want to be involved, but these guys you would think have to look out for each other, but no .

Why no coverage on this case ?

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/08/19 11:30 PM

cause its in white plains ny no reporters what to trek up there.... tobad

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/09/19 12:55 AM

https://nypost.com/2019/11/08/shock...gster-a-granny-and-a-whole-lot-of-ganja/

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/09/19 12:25 PM

Thanks

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/14/19 02:26 AM

the jurys been deliberating for a few days..... stand by crea beats the murder. and the conspiracy him sending goons to kill the bonanno associate

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/14/19 01:21 PM

capecis site this morning says today is day 5 and the verdict will come today.probaly guilty acr5oss the board, but you never know with these mafia cases. the defense lawyers are so good. they all start out as prosecuters is the funny thing atleast 97 percent of them and they act like they hate each other when they give a presser

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/14/19 01:25 PM

This is exactly what I was looking for the other day. The picture with him and his grandmother is hilarious.

The picture of Audrey Hepburn in the background, LOL.

My grandmother is from the old country and she's pretty laid back but this is absolutely absurd.

As far as the case goes, I have a funny feeling this isn't going to play out how we think it is.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 02:42 AM

Hung jury?? Theyll have some split verdicts tomorrow before the weekend
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by PetroPirelli

This is exactly what I was looking for the other day. The picture with him and his grandmother is hilarious.

The picture of Audrey Hepburn in the background, LOL.

My grandmother is from the old country and she's pretty laid back but this is absolutely absurd.

As far as the case goes, I have a funny feeling this isn't going to play out how we think it is.

The weed market in NYC is huge. When Giuliani cracked down on street dealing in the mid-1990s, the rise of the marijuana home-delivery market began.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 07:46 PM

Guilty and they all are now facing life:

https://nypost.com/2019/11/15/veal-...f-escape-but-still-faces-life-in-prison/

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 10:01 PM

This article tells you absolutely nothing wtf
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 10:28 PM

Thanks for the news. I have to say I'm surprised. What did they have that tied Madonna and Crea Sr to the murder?

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 10:44 PM

Oh they updated it. Ok there fucked. Wonder if anyone asked the judge to talk yet....

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 11:16 PM

Why were these guys found guilty? Need more information...
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 11:48 PM

I don’t see anything about the Crea’s?

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/15/19 11:58 PM

Leaders And Members Of Mafia Family Convicted Of Murder, Racketeering, And Other Crimes

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...ted-murder-racketeering-and-other-crimes

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/16/19 12:10 AM

I wonder how they connected crea to it. Is he guilty just cause he was underboss idk. No wiretaps...

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/16/19 01:48 AM

crea jr must feel great tonight taking that 12yrs. he knows he can go home 1 day. but i dont think he was actually sentenced yet. he plead guilty and the judge put it off till next month i think. jr crea and hid dad could flip[tonight and walk away into the arizona sunlight hmmmmmmm....lol no they seem about that life
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/16/19 08:45 AM

crea jr must feel great tonight taking that 12yrs. he knows he can go home 1 day. but i dont think he was actually sentenced yet. he plead guilty and the judge put it off till next month i think. jr crea and hid dad could flip[tonight and walk away into the arizona sunlight hmmmmmmm....lol no they seem about that life

Why Crea sr should flip? His son after 12 y should easly continue to climb the ranks of the family without the "shame" of be a son of a rat.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/16/19 12:44 PM

I predict they all eventually win this case on appeal, this case seems ripe for winning on appeal.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/17/19 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Leaders And Members Of Mafia Family Convicted Of Murder, Racketeering, And Other Crimes

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...ted-murder-racketeering-and-other-crimes

Thanks, H.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/17/19 11:28 AM

One Mafia murder and everyone ends up in prison – Lucchese crime family bosses and hitmen found guilty http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...yone-ends-up-in-prison-lucchese-crime-fa

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/17/19 12:52 PM

Why are these guys not evolving in the way they clip someone. Gone are the days where five or six or more know almost everything about the hit.

The boss makes enough cash to have the guy killed right . The days of every member clipping someone is gone , why are the days of only one qualified guy doing the hit.

Until these guys start having a small qualified crew doing lie detector scanning for bugs during meetings and doing on going background checks and up to date surveillance in some way they will fall much quicker .

Must evolve .

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/17/19 07:55 PM

Why are these guys not evolving in the way they clip someone. Gone are the days where five or six or more know almost everything about the hit.

The boss makes enough cash to have the guy killed right . The days of every member clipping someone is gone , why are the days of only one qualified guy doing the hit.

Until these guys start having a small qualified crew doing lie detector scanning for bugs during meetings and doing on going background checks and up to date surveillance in some way they will fall much quicker .

Must evolve .

I agree, Serp. What was the initial cause of this hit coming to light? Was it the failed hit by Terence Caldwell on the Baker? Still shocked these guys were all found guilty.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/19/19 12:32 PM

All 4 were convicted of murder in the aid of ract. Its a life sentence mando the judge has no discretion over that. Cant think of the last time at a trial 4 guys get life. Been alot of 2 guys. Frank salemme and his code. Deross an persico.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/21/19 04:51 PM

Reading over capeci he says crea nixxed a global plea. Madonna said fuckit he'll take 20 and die n jail they wanted 18 for crea and 30 for londonio. Crea would have took 15 thats it. Only reason i could think madonna took 20 at 84yr old was to spear londonio and give him light at the end of the tunnel. Crea took the 18 he could have got out at 85 if he lived. Guess there was nothing on crea except he was the luchese underboss... think long think wrong

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/21/19 06:36 PM

I'll deposit some money for them to buy Ramen from the commissary. They need to be getting proper nourishment at that age.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/21/19 07:06 PM

Reading over capeci he says crea nixxed a global plea. Madonna said fuckit he'll take 20 and die n jail they wanted 18 for crea and 30 for londonio. Crea would have took 15 thats it. Only reason i could think madonna took 20 at 84yr old was to spear londonio and give him light at the end of the tunnel. Crea took the 18 he could have got out at 85 if he lived. Guess there was nothing on crea except he was the luchese underboss... think long think wrong

Spear Londonio and give him light at the end of the tunnel. Can you explain what you meant by this? Not sure if you mean Madonna fucked over Londonio for his own sake or the other way around.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/21/19 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I'll deposit some money for them to buy Ramen from the commissary. They need to be getting proper nourishment at that age.

You try the new creamy chicken Ramen? mm mm mm.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/22/19 12:52 AM

Madonna new 20yrs is the rest of his life so take it and maybe crea could live out his 18 and londonio would go home free one day if he made it to that age. Hes the one that orderd the murder. Maybe he was trying to help them

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/22/19 12:53 AM

Gotti was no plea bargain guy this guy would have took effectively a life sentence hoping his buddys made it out

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 11/22/19 12:53 AM

Now there all dying in prison

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/01/20 08:55 AM

Crea Jr. sentenced to 13 years.

https://eu.lohud.com/story/news/cri...ime-family-captain-sentenced/4618990002/

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/01/20 02:30 PM

its better then life like his dad and those other guys
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/01/20 02:49 PM

This judge - like most all - are carefully nominated to toe the government line. There was enough misconduct pre-trial to dismiss. Everything is "mafia" on the brain with these judges. Very few racketeering cases are overturned on appeal. And if any law presents itself for overturning, it's racketeering. He should have admitted and taken the 10 years.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/01/20 06:35 PM

The end for those guys , they had a good run . When Nick Jr. first went with the Luke‘s and I mean the very beginning he was put on a construction site just over the Albany ave . bridge so obviously he was put there by Crea because it was one of his jobs or a subcontractor’s but either way that’s when Jr. first went over .

Guessing it all came from Amuso but I had not seen Jr for a long time till that day on a trailer steps . I obviously didn’t know if he was made with them and it was not till I looked into who all the contractors were that I put it together.

Then from then on I seen him at a couple business and local spots between him living up north and NY for moving back to his house on Zion road when it all came down.

Point being that life is done with any normalcy .
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/01/20 07:53 PM

"...ordering Luchese members to confront members of the Bloods gang over control of illegal gambling machines in the Bronx"

First time I've heard about this, relating to this trial or these guys. It sounds like this ties in with the Zottola incidents?

Anyone have anything more on this?

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/02/20 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by M_Martino

"...ordering Luchese members to confront members of the Bloods gang over control of illegal gambling machines in the Bronx"

First time I've heard about this, relating to this trial or these guys. It sounds like this ties in with the Zottola incidents?

Anyone have anything more on this?

It's interesting indeed, the Perna's in NJ were also dealing with the Bloods early 2000s that was about a billion dollar sports-betting.
So the Bloods are not only involved in drug trafficking. Spears, the so-called five-star general in the Nine-Trey Bloods street gang said on tape about the Italians "But really, man, love you guys to death."
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/04/20 02:31 AM

The Perna’s were not really dealing with the bloods, thats bull shit. What happened was one of the younger guys with Perna was doing a bid in northern state and was having an issue with some black guys. Have to remember, northern state prison is mostly black. Anyway, this guy tells Perna he is getting harrassed and Perna tells the kid to tell everyone “he is with him”.
Perna sets up a visit to step up to the plate and help the guy out. Thats how it started.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/04/20 09:34 PM

Didn't one (or more) of the Perna's get in trouble for dealing with the Bloods in East Jersey State Prison a few years ago? Drugs and cell phones if my memory is some what correct were involved, maybe a correction officer? Lenox, I think your mistaken it's not BS.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/04/20 11:22 PM

Its is bull shit. They only dealt with that blood member because they were harassing their friend. Thats the only reason they were dealing with them. They agreed to assist the bloods as a bargaining chip. It wasnt some big arrangement and new partnership as the media made it sound like.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/04/20 11:45 PM

We're through the looking glass here, majicrat.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/05/20 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Its is bull shit. They only dealt with that blood member because they were harassing their friend. Thats the only reason they were dealing with them. They agreed to assist the bloods as a bargaining chip. It wasnt some big arrangement and new partnership as the media made it sound like.

Sounds about right to me.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/06/20 10:02 PM

Lenox, I’m not talking about the media, I’m referring to the arrests and indictments. But if you wanna disagree fine. No big deal to me I was just joining in the thread. I’m sure they did deal with them.

Re: Lucchese Trial Today - 02/07/20 02:24 AM

Majicrat
They did deal with them. NOT because they thought it was a great idea and the bloods would be a good partnership. They dealt with them because one of their friends was being harassed by some black guys while doing a bid at northern state.
Thats why there was mention of smuggling cell phones i to prison.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET