Home

Skinny Joey Out This Week

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/01/19 12:01 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/dont-cal...n-this-week-philly-gf-back-on-the-scene/
Posted By: ohmy

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/01/19 08:50 PM

God Bless him! I always liked him, he was always a gentleman when he was out.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/01/19 09:54 PM

Is he going to be on supervisored?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/01/19 10:29 PM

Anyone else find it odd how often Burnstein and Anastasia call him handsome?

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 12:43 AM

I think it’s just Burnstein who calls him handsome.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Anyone else find it odd how often Burnstein and Anastasia call him handsome?

Hey Maurice how was your vacation? Listen Joey is a STUD when are you guys doing to except it. He brings in OVER 1 million a year and he literally doesn’t pick up a finger for it. I know that makes a lot of people mad but he is respected and feared and not too mention has the face of a god.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti

I know Anastasia has called him handsome at least a few times. I've read at least two of Anastasia's books and a lot of his articles and I remember him referring to Michael Ciancaglini as handsome too. I'm not debating it, I just find it a bit weird.
Posted By: Immortale

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 08:08 AM

He's not ugly. He just lacks a proper jawline.
Posted By: ohmy

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 12:35 PM

Don't laugh - I love his hair now that it's grey, he looks very distinguished.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

I know Anastasia has called him handsome at least a few times. I've read at least two of Anastasia's books and a lot of his articles and I remember him referring to Michael Ciancaglini as handsome too. I'm not debating it, I just find it a bit weird.

I know that was always called Skinny Joe.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 01:46 PM

He was called Skinny Joey since the 80s because he has a first cousin named Joey Merlino also (Yogi's son) who they called Fat Joey. The other Joey Merlino (Yogi's son) has always lived down the shore in Ventnor. There's also another Lawrence Merlino whose around my age (Yogi's Grandson) who was always down the shore I got to know through the club scene in AC, hes down in Florida now last I checked but I do not do nightclubs anymore like I did back in my 20s.

Interesting tidbit, the younger Lawrence Merlino always used to roll with Skinny Joey's oldest daughter not many people know about that he didn't have with Rita. She always lived down at the shore too in AC. I think she lives on an island in the Caribbean now last I checked, again I lost touch with that AC club scene years ago. Haven Nightclub in AC is officially RIP now!!!!! The Haven days

-Dante
Posted By: pmac

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 03:21 PM

came across a skateboading show like jackass on vice channel a few years back 1 guy was a pro skater from AC his last name was merlino. i would assume hes related to them to. you would never guess it by the way the show is but...
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 03:24 PM

He was called Skinny Joey since the 80s because he has a first cousin named Joey Merlino also (Yogi's son) who they called Fat Joey. The other Joey Merlino (Yogi's son) has always lived down the shore in Ventnor. There's also another Lawrence Merlino whose around my age (Yogi's Grandson) who was always down the shore I got to know through the club scene in AC, hes down in Florida now last I checked but I do not do nightclubs anymore like I did back in my 20s.

Interesting tidbit, the younger Lawrence Merlino always used to roll with Skinny Joey's oldest daughter not many people know about that he didn't have with Rita. She always lived down at the shore too in AC. I think she lives on an island in the Caribbean now last I checked, again I lost touch with that AC club scene years ago. Haven Nightclub in AC is officially RIP now!!!!! The Haven days

-Dante

Lexi. Saint Barths but she's been back in Brigantine

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/02/19 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

-Dante

Lexi. Saint Barths but she's been back in Brigantine

St Bart’s , yes that’s where I heard she was living the last time I was at Haven Nightclub with my boys . RIP Haven
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/03/19 12:45 AM

Fuck that place. Got chlamydia a few years ago and a broad from there was the prime suspect.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/03/19 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys
Fuck that place. Got chlamydia a few years ago and a broad from there was the prime suspect.

Chlamydia is just the cost of doing business HAHAHAHA

Moe hasn’t even had a chance to get Chlamydia, consider yourself lucky
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/10/19 08:36 PM

Skinny is at the top of the family and most likely the boss .... doubt he is a skipper.

But he has a acting and it could be George or Lance (health) or Stevie ( seams to taken backseat) there could be one or two others .

All the years we been saying Philly is top heavy .... how do they all eat .

We even though a couple people had it right , but it’s obvious now how they are all making money and it’s from all over from little things in western PA and little things in norther PA Boston , NY , and Norther NY ,NJ ,Delaware , Fla. and itts pretty obvious it’s all being kicked up.

Elven the older Scarfo guys seam to be involved and everyone is okay with status quo .

Got to say I never thought they could get everyone under one family again and have all these guys that are supposedly skippers and part of the administration .

Even hearing five years or so back guys were getting made I thought is was just talk even though I was posting it occasionally .

So pending this next indictment looks like there is a full administration in place with plenty of soldiers from all over the east and south east.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/10/19 10:58 PM

I'm interested in the guys they might make in florida

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 10/12/19 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by thebigfella
I'm interested in the guys they might make in florida

Very possible that there is more going on then I say , looks like guys in the life want to work with / for him .

Most on here were saying that guys would want to stay clear of Skinny but the opposite happened. As we were saying to stay away he and others were meeting in NY with top of a couple of big families being the Westside and Luke’s.

I guess it’s the way of the new guys they want to be networking and in touch with each other more then thought.

Even though the Westside guy turned out to be a rat “ go fugue.

And then there were the media saying many were retired or went straight and that was just a few months back .

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/18/20 04:07 PM

Never heard about Joey Merlino's links to this case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Neulander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiOf1V1xudg

Excerpted from the John Alite book.

Alite's name also surfaced in another notorious "hit" that generated intense media attention at the time. The wife of a prominent Cherry Hill rabbi was killed in her home, bludgeoned to death by an intruder. The murder of Carol Neulander occurred on Nov. 1, 1994. Over the next four years it would be the focus of an intense investigation by the Camden County Prosecutor's Office. At one point word leaked out that investigators had questioned Alite, described as a notorious "mob hit man" then living in Cherry Hill.

"I remember driving home one day with Claudia," Alite said. "She was living in the house on Brick Road. When we pulled up, there were two guys in suits and ties, a white guy and a black guy, waiting at the door."

Alite still laughs when he recounts the story.

"Oh look, Jehovah's Witnesses," Claudia said when she spotted the men.

"That's how naïve she was," Alite said. "I knew right away they were detectives. I told them to come in. They indicated that they didn't think I had anything to do with it, but said they had to question me. I didn't realize it, but sometimes when I went jogging, I would jog past the Neulander house, the house where she was killed. She owned a cake shop and I used to stop in there sometimes. And I used to work out and play racquetball at the same gym where the rabbi worked out. I might have even played a game or two of racquetball with him. I don't remember."

Alite said he was open and honest with the detectives, telling them frankly that he was making too much money on his own to hire out as an assassin. What's more, he said, he would never kill a woman.
"I told them it was either some junkie or it was the husband," Alite said.

Alite was right. It was the rabbi. Fred Neulander was arrested in September 1998 and charged with hiring two men to kill his wife. Both hit men, one a recovering alcoholic whom the rabbi had befriended and was counseling, confessed and cooperated with authorities. They testified at two trials. The first ended with a hung jury, the second with Fred Neulander's conviction for first-degree murder. Neulander is currently serving a life term.
Posted By: TheDon1999

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/18/20 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by ohmy
God Bless him! I always liked him, he was always a gentleman when he was out.

did you forget the merlino family are mass murderers and master criminals skinny joe included??

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 04:20 PM

How do you know merlino killed anyone?

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 05:12 PM

merlinos the real deal and him showing up to xmis partys in the bronx to the genovese people just proves he gets respect across the nation when it comes to the mafia shit and he was raised in it. he shot scarfo jr and took over the town the guy has big balls. hes ran it since

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 05:13 PM

2 cents
Posted By: Terence

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
merlinos the real deal and him showing up to xmis partys in the bronx to the genovese people just proves he gets respect across the nation when it comes to the mafia shit and he was raised in it. he shot scarfo jr and took over the town the guy has big balls. hes ran it since

He also took on that maniac Stanfa and served time in prison almost immediately after trying to whack him. Didn't rat or run. Balls so big he should see a doctor.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 07:45 PM

When people talk about the body counts mobsters have, they generally include people they ordered killed. In this case, Merlino has almost certainly ordered at least half-a-dozen whackings.

The dogs on the street know he personally tried to whack Scarfo Jr, and was among the shooters on the Schuylkill Expressway when they tried to whack John Stanfa in broad daylight.
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 08:11 PM

Merlino was identified as the shooter in the Nicky Scarfo Jr murder attempt, a blocker in the Joey Chang murder attempt, a blocker in the Joe Stanfa attempted murder and the driver in the Anthony Milicia attempted murder
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/21/20 08:56 PM

Even gravano only pulled the trigger once or twice. Everyone thinks he killed 19 people.. bs.
Casso was a true murderer. Casso had absolutely no compassion, he was evil.
I knew a few wiseguys in my day and none were what i would call evil. They were criminals but i knew them and knew deep down they werent truly bad people if that makes sense.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 05:07 AM

I'm just saying if thier was evidence merlino did half the things you claim he would be in prison already. He's not in prison because there's no proof that he did any of those things, it's all just rumor so be careful how you assinate somebody's character without proof
Posted By: TheDon1999

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 05:53 AM

lol are you for real

the only people who idolise gangsters and criminals are stupid, crazy or kids.

this is joey merlino we are talking about not the pope.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 10:01 AM

I'm just saying if thier was evidence merlino did half the things you claim he would be in prison already. He's not in prison because there's no proof that he did any of those things, it's all just rumor so be careful how you assinate somebody's character without proof

I don't think anyone can really 'assassinate the character' of someone who EMBRACES being a gangster.

We get it. Proof needs to be in the equation in order to prosecute but I think most of the posters were referring to the fact that he's known on the street for being violent.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 04:10 PM

Joey is actually very cordial, personable, and respectful to civilians when he's out and about in public at bars and restaurants. I can personally attest to it.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 04:29 PM

Joey is a gentleman. As Dante said, he is always cordial and friendly. I know this from our interactions

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 04:41 PM

Well as you say how cordial or respectful ect... now... then imagine the complete opposite!!! A guy that would have others beat or brutally embarrassed in presents of wife or girlfriend...he is not who he was or lets say the people who watched him raised and once his dad got put away he became very abusive out in public sometimes for no reason.

Trust me when I tell you he would of never lived if not the the perfect storm of everything going his way ....so many wanted him out of the way before he was anybody other then a underbosses son.... you seen what happened to Salive .

Skinny has nine lives ....but never mistake him for a gentleman....he is always scamming!!!!

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 04:53 PM

Serp, I know you are very well connected and have a lot more experience than me. I’m just talking as a civilian who is friendly with Joey.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 07:50 PM

Serp
I also heard he was abusive to people and a bully with his friends around. Abusing someone in front of a wife, girlfriend, or family is usually a death sentence.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410
Serp, I know you are very well connected and have a lot more experience than me. I’m just talking as a civilian who is friendly with Joey.

I get it and he is a different person now as far as that.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/22/20 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Serp
I also heard he was abusive to people and a bully with his friends around. Abusing someone in front of a wife, girlfriend, or family is usually a death sentence.

Yeah it was gross ... really don’t get how his friends went along with lots and lots of that disgusting daily shit....and he would do it in AC knowing his father would take the embarrassment from everyone.....and that’s how he got his rep , it wasn’t because anyone disliked him....it was because of what he did and didn’t matter who’s yard he shit in .

I did not see him ever again after Chuckie and Lawrence were knocked down until one night at Memories and then a couple summers ago in front of Saccos Ventnor he spoke and was normal but this was 2019 ish

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/23/20 07:30 PM

Merlino has matured, again theirs no proof that he killed anyone...i know a lot of people that was potheads when they was young and they barely leave the house now, people change

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/23/20 07:30 PM

Hotheads

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/25/20 01:14 PM

I was running from Longport to Atlantic City yesterday and I take a break around Bartram ave. And who do I see ..two guys one gets out of his contractor truck dressed in jeans and work attire ,the other out of a sports car in leather jacket and slacks .

They nodded at each other and head down the entrance and over the dune on to the beach. Now that’s fine but it was very sunny and warm .

Then there is this, both are street level guys and both fathers were with SCARFO Sr. and did time .

Now it was for sure a walk and talk with wind and a very loud ocean crashing within feet . Now you wont get a good recording so these guys are trying or they would meet at Wawa.

Now I will check and see if they are involved since there are some others moving up in this area , both theses guys being entrenched in the mob for many years .
I will post who they are if I find its worth and morally right to post names.

But the one still has his fathers business all these years later.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/25/20 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
I was running from Longport to Atlantic City yesterday and I take a break around Bartram ave. And who do I see ..two guys one gets out of his contractor truck dressed in jeans and work attire ,the other out of a sports car in leather jacket and slacks .

They nodded at each other and head down the entrance and over the dune on to the beach. Now that’s fine but it was very sunny and warm .

Then there is this, both are street level guys and both fathers were with SCARFO Sr. and did time .

Now it was for sure a walk and talk with wind and a very loud ocean crashing within feet . Now you wont get a good recording so these guys are trying or they would meet at Wawa.

Now I will check and see if they are involved since there are some others moving up in this area , both theses guys being entrenched in the mob for many years .

Serp check your PM

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/25/20 07:06 PM

Yeah man
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/29/20 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

Very interesting Dante..

Serp check your PM
Does Rebar or Nat Nat ring a bell?

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/29/20 11:02 PM

Philly got to have maybe 60 made guys on the streets now
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/29/20 11:30 PM

Philly got to have maybe 60 made guys on the streets now

I'd probably put it around 45, including a bunch of inactive guys. And spread around: Philly, Jersey, Boston, Florida. I think active membership is probably closer to 20-25.

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 12:39 AM

They must have more than 25 active guys in a total of four cities, they have the amount in Philly alone
Posted By: Galassi70

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 01:54 AM

Does Merlino have any direct dealings with guys in Sicily or
Italy? He is opposed to using some good workers from over the ocean ?

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 02:03 AM

Sicilians do operate in philly, if they operate independent of lcn is unknown, but with philly's whole family back in play I imagine everybody that's making a dime is kicking up
Posted By: merlino

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 06:47 AM

The only scam in philly will be the $400 billion small business loans from govt that is gonna be crazy
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Galassi70
Does Merlino have any direct dealings with guys in Sicily or
Italy? He is opposed to using some good workers from over the ocean ?

No idea if they are related, but there is a Merlino crime family in Palmi, Reggio Calabria.
Posted By: JC

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 01:55 PM

Sicilians do operate in philly, if they operate independent of lcn is unknown, but with philly's whole family back in play I imagine everybody that's making a dime is kicking up

Do you have to kick up part of what you make running for the family's online fan club? Or do you get a pass because of the extensive ball washing services that you provide?

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 03/30/20 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by JC

Do you have to kick up part of what you make running for the family's online fan club? Or do you get a pass because of the extensive ball washing services that you provide?

I'm apart of the gangsterbb fan club just like you, now go and fuck your wife and stop thinking about me
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week - 04/01/20 02:52 AM

never better said bigfella. great time to hear that. first time in 101 years, we have a life epedimic... no need to argue wit any one now.. just go get laid.... But this stuff is shure gonna slow crime down.. and no gambleing no restaruants or bars.. some people might go crazy with just boredom. tougher days are comeing, everyone is gonna b tight for money.. but bigfella one time a few years ago i read, that there are sicilians working here. and do not even know the american guys.. and it might even of been here where i read that.. i cant remember where i seen that.. but i do remember that the sicilian guys do not deal or even know joey and the boys..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET