Home

How much does the average made guy earn?

Posted By: Neo

How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/18/19 11:08 AM

Lets say the average made guy from the big five. How much do they earn do you reckon?

Lets break it down even more; how much does the average bookie, loan shark and labor racketeer make in profits?
Posted By: Ben54

Re: How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/18/19 12:54 PM

Hold on, let me check the published records....
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/18/19 02:35 PM

I think they start out at $52k/year. But it's salary and they're always on call. They get a lot of vacation time but can't ever use it. The 401k sucks. When they have to use their short term disability for light jail sentences, it's like pulling teeth to collect their benefits. The long hours and not so flexible schedule makes the job one that isn't for everyone.
Posted By: Strax

Re: How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/18/19 03:21 PM

This guy is just trolling lol He used to troll years ago , opening multiple pointless threads in a single day. Don't bother guys
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/18/19 03:55 PM

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=926193
Posted By: Neo

Re: How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/18/19 11:13 PM

"While testifying against Gambino crime family boss Peter Gotti, DeFede exclaimed that all he made during his reign as acting boss was $1,014,000, or approximately $250,000 per year. DeFede also estimated that a low ranking family soldier would make on average $50,000 per year."

If I add inflation onto that estimate I'd have something close to an answer.

Kind of depressing when I got to answer my own questions.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How much does the average made guy earn? - 08/19/19 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Neo
"While testifying against Gambino crime family boss Peter Gotti, DeFede exclaimed that all he made during his reign as acting boss was $1,014,000, or approximately $250,000 per year. DeFede also estimated that a low ranking family soldier would make on average $50,000 per year."

If I add inflation onto that estimate I'd have something close to an answer.

Kind of depressing when I got to answer my own questions.

No. Because depend by the family,a made man in the Gambino or genovese family especially if he work in the union can easly made 400K a year like Ralph Gigante the chin gigante nephew.
In the other families or in the small families if youre are only a legsbreaker or a blue collar wiseguy and maybe you have some vices like gambling you will earn more less that 50K a years.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET