Home

Why did Joe C get shelved?

Posted By: Neo

Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 04:23 AM

I read Mikey nose shelved him. Anyone know why?

The legal strategy used by Joe C's lawyer was to say several Bonanno wiseguys have served as consig to Mikey Nose between 2012 and 2018. For some reason Mikey Nose didn't like that.

Anyone got any insight into this?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 04:48 AM

in 2016 or 17 he held a capo meeting and asked them to make him official boss. sounds more likely then the way the defense lawyers defending them at trial. anything should go in a federal rico trial for the defense to win. those cases are so stacked in the govs favor i cant see any mob guy in 2019 giving a fuck. they had like 3 made guys take the stand against them and they still won... had to be joe c's actions on the street. you pay these lawyers 100k to come up with these legal stratgies. it worked
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 01:15 PM

Yea pmac I agree it just sounds like Mancuso feels threatened by Joe C and was looking for any reason whatsoever to demote him
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
in 2016 or 17 he held a capo meeting and asked them to make him official boss. sounds more likely then the way the defense lawyers defending them at trial. anything should go in a federal rico trial for the defense to win. those cases are so stacked in the govs favor i cant see any mob guy in 2019 giving a fuck. they had like 3 made guys take the stand against them and they still won... had to be joe c's actions on the street. you pay these lawyers 100k to come up with these legal stratgies. it worked

Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Yea pmac I agree it just sounds like Mancuso feels threatened by Joe C and was looking for any reason whatsoever to demote him

Maybe Mancuso feared that Cammaranno should be another Carmine Galante and that the things can't be fixed like in the 1979.

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 02:21 PM

whats joe c surposed to do in court. stand up ask the judge to strike something his lawyer says from the record cause my boss wont like it. those rats from the family provided all the structure evidence to the feds. the defense has to look at it all and find holes in it and drive it into the jurys heads there lying or wrong. they found these rats have said theres been 4 different consigs in the last few yrs and the govs saying my guys one. thats why im leaning towards joe c over stepped or flat out tried to take over the family like vic orena did in 1990. he told carmine sessa to poll all the capos and make him official boss. carmine told the persicos and it started a war. that couldnt never happend in 2019 so
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 09:55 PM

Is is Joe C going away for long , or is he on the street ?
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Is is Joe C going away for long , or is he on the street ?

He’s on the streets he beat his racketeering case

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 10:14 PM

He beat a federal rico trial across the board. Him and another guy called porky. He was the consig. So the official boss is pissed according to capeci's sources for there defense lawyers making a mockery of the family. Like the way Donald Trump fires guys and replaces. Ithink the boss felt he made a move to take over the family. There all free today.

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 11:21 PM

Boss is taking one hell of a risk .

Anything can come from this ... dam !

It also makes the boss look bad as hell .....what the fuck is he thinking.

You have to clip guys with that much juice ....and the body’s can’t be found.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/25/19 11:55 PM

Wait, that midget who used to hang around with Kid Rock was consigliere of the Bonanno crime family?
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/26/19 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Wait, that midget who used to hang around with Kid Rock was consigliere of the Bonanno crime family?

Little Person
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/26/19 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Boss is taking one hell of a risk .

Anything can come from this ... dam !

It also makes the boss look bad as hell .....what the fuck is he thinking.

You have to clip guys with that much juice ....and the body’s can’t be found.

Who in their right Mind Wants to be labeled.

I'd be letting anyone take any stripe these days, as long as the kick was coming up and being dropped at the correct Directive.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/26/19 05:10 AM

Show some respect Moe, Joe C had more talent than Kid Rock will ever have.

Allegedly, Joseph Cammarano Jr, said he was the boss of the family at a Staten Island making ceremony.

Serpiente has a point. Mancuso just shelved three members of his family who have some serious juice. Joe C is well respected among Brooklyn and Queens guys, Vito Grimaldi is also respected and has strong connections to the Sicilians, but he will enjoy his retirement. Zancocchio is a good earner or at least the guys under him are good earners. Joe Grimaldi, Vito's son is close to both his dad and Joe C, so I think Mancuso is just making sure, Joe Sabella and the other guy are in prison, so there are no threats from them Mancuso must think.

I sort of get that Montreal feeling.

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/26/19 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Show some respect Moe, Joe C had more talent than Kid Rock will ever have.

Allegedly, Joseph Cammarano Jr, said he was the boss of the family at a Staten Island making ceremony.

Serpiente has a point. Mancuso just shelved three members of his family who have some serious juice. Joe C is well respected among Brooklyn and Queens guys, Vito Grimaldi is also respected and has strong connections to the Sicilians, but he will enjoy his retirement. Zancocchio is a good earner or at least the guys under him are good earners. Joe Grimaldi, Vito's son is close to both his dad and Joe C, so I think Mancuso is just making sure, Joe Sabella and the other guy are in prison, so there are no threats from them Mancuso must think.

I sort of get that Montreal feeling.

All probably true but......

Those guys have fucked a lot of people through the years are coming for revenge...

Then you have the made guys that had problems with these guys and they are coming.

Then the money goes .....the shelled guys are going to get pulled in every different way about any money that they can bleed out of them ..

For a guy that have been taking all there lives are not going to adjust to being pushed around and they are going to have them coming from everyone.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Why did Joe C get shelved? - 07/26/19 10:05 PM

A gangster is a gangster! Catch me if you can...i would have clipped Joe, shelved the consig and forgave everyone else
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET