Home

Cardiologist by day, Mafia doctor by night

Posted By: Mooney

Cardiologist by day, Mafia doctor by night - 07/23/19 10:19 PM

Very Cool article about the doctor that treated Raymond Patriarca Towards the end of his life.

It's a cool read...

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/21/cardiologist-by-day-mafia-doctor-by-night/
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Cardiologist by day, Mafia doctor by night - 07/30/19 04:58 AM

That was interesting, thanks Mooney. Looks like she went out with Baby Shacks as well.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Cardiologist by day, Mafia doctor by night - 07/30/19 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by MightyDR
That was interesting, thanks Mooney. Looks like she went out with Baby Shacks as well.

Wasnt the first woman that was attracted by a mobster. Peter Gotti had a young mistress so fall in love that commit suicide after Peter left her.
Posted By: Shampoo

Re: Cardiologist by day, Mafia doctor by night - 07/30/19 11:00 AM

The true crime podcast series “Crimetown” devotes an entire episode to her in their first season. The entirety of first season itself is about Providence and it’s corruption, and I guess you could say the 2 main characters are former mayor Buddy Cianci and the Patriarca family.

It’s maybe 20 episodes long. Really entertaining. Lots of interviews with older wiseguys and the cops that were chasing them.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Cardiologist by day, Mafia doctor by night - 07/30/19 04:18 PM

I'll second that Shampoo. I'm on like the 2nd bonus episode about Providence and it's very good. The episode about her is almost word for word of this link. I knew Buddy Cianci was crazy too but man....lol

She was definitely in love with Baby Shacks. Of course she was told it was Baby Shanks (gotta keep the fuss going over his nickname haha)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET