Home

Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/05/19 06:33 PM

https://nypost.com/2019/07/05/gambi...te-prison-release/?utm_source=reddit.com
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/05/19 07:12 PM

He might have had a shot if his stupid family didn't take shots at the feds as recently as two months ago..
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/06/19 01:24 AM

If Peter and Gene are both out the Gottis could make a comeback.
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/06/19 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

The Sicilian’s are in charge now, that won’t happen. I doubt this will be a repeat of the Bonnano’s debacle when the Sicilian’s starting gaining tremendous power. If Massino doesn’t kill George I don’t think the family would have fell apart the way it did. So many guys turned rat because of the stupidity of killing Bonaventure and Sciascia.
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/06/19 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

No way. The family is in Sicilian control now. You think the old timers are gunna put up with another Gotti trying to run things? I'm pretty sure Gene is rolling over in his bed knowing he served 29-30 years; and his older brother is tryna get a compassinate release after 17 years. Gene will prolly hate his brother after this.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/06/19 06:21 PM

I think he's joking guys, lol, Peter is 79 and probably near death and Gene is smart enough to collect his royalties from his shy and stay retired
Posted By: pmac

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/06/19 07:05 PM

They offerd him a 12 yr plea deal would have ran all his cases concurrent. Would have been a free man yrs ago. Dumby
Posted By: sittite

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/06/19 09:36 PM

Anytime I read anything g about Peter Gotti I always flash back to that scene in the Sopranos where Junior talks about his mentally retarded brother.....
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/07/19 04:46 PM

Peter was not charged with murder, I don't believe the punishment fit the crime...with Trump in office he might have a shot...he should retire in good honors if he ever make it out
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/07/19 07:02 PM

I doubt that the Feds would give anyone named Gotti a pass.

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/07/19 08:42 PM

17 yrs in. he didnt order any beatings, no one was murderd. he didnt steal millions from people like maddoff. let him go......... or do you think pete orderd a murder or 2. he becomes officail boss around xmis 2001. john dies in june 2002 and peter is arrested days later. hes the official boss for less then 6months.
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/07/19 10:11 PM

As much as I don’t want to see anyone behind bars(excluding rapists and child molestors) I think it won’t happen because it will set a bad precedent for the feds. They gave anyone who was associated with the Gotti family that didn’t cooperate a boatload of time for a reason. They were trying to set an example for the future. Plenty of older wiseguy’s/drug kingpins who weren’t given life sentences have tried unsuccessfully to get out and failed. I personally know of one guy who tried twice and was denied only to have Obama grant him clemency. He was sent home after doing 25+ years of a life sentence.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/07/19 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by azguy
I think he's joking guys, lol, Peter is 79 and probably near death and Gene is smart enough to collect his royalties from his shy and stay retired

Hehe, but there are two more brothers who are made it's a clan within the gambinos.

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 12:46 AM

Theres a few nephews who are made to. Noway they can put them all on the shelf because Jr gotti went bad or tried to Become a ci but they wanted him to be a cw. Theres a bunch

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 12:48 AM

I bet when peter was acting boss around 99 2000 01 he set up the whole blood family. But im probaly wrong cause why was jr brother kid a bonanno associate maybe cause hes jr nephew the gambinos didnt want him or something
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
I bet when peter was acting boss around 99 2000 01 he set up the whole blood family. But im probaly wrong cause why was jr brother kid a bonanno associate maybe cause hes jr nephew the gambinos didnt want him or something

Why is he name of jr brother kid?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 09:09 AM

Furio, it is John Gotti Jr brother Peter Gotti kid, named John Gotti, who was involved in steroids and helped torched a car of someone who switched lanes at a traffic light in forn of Bonanno member Vincent Asaro. John Gotti was the driver and used his Jaguar in the crime, a cop car, I believe unmarked spotted the act and gave chase when Gotti saw the lights and heard the siren. The cop gave up in Queens due to Gottis reckless driving and people on the streets.

Peter Gotti would have a better chance at playing Powerball.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 11:12 AM

Can any one tell me who are all the made Gotti’s that are currently on the streets?

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Can any one tell me who are all the made Gotti’s that are currently on the streets?

Eugene “Gene” Gotti (retired)
John "Junior" Gotti Jr (retired)
Richard "Richie" Gotti (UI)
Richard Gotti Jr
Vincent Gotti

John Gotti jr b.1993 is in prison for the steroids case.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 12:25 PM

Thanks furio
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 05:46 PM

Furio, that John Gotti is the son of Peter Gotti, brother of John Gotti Jr.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by JoeTadaro

Eugene “Gene” Gotti (retired)
John "Junior" Gotti Jr (retired)
Richard "Richie" Gotti (UI)
Richard Gotti Jr
Vincent Gotti

John Gotti jr b.1993 is in prison for the steroids case.

I think Gotti's grandson is in prison for more than selling a few d bol pills and and a couple bottles of test .

Re: Peter Gotti wants compassionate prison release - 07/08/19 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Furio, that John Gotti is the son of Peter Gotti, brother of John Gotti Jr.

Damn its worst than a clan.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET