Home

Please read: Defamatory Comments

Posted By: J Geoff

Please read: Defamatory Comments - 06/24/19 11:22 PM

Guys, please don't talk about J.C. or his radio show (or anyone else for that matter) in a defamatory manner. It's one thing to talk about his show, or even criticize his show, but anything coming close to defamation ("the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel") is a no-no and I don't need to be sued. Now and then I get complaints and threats of litigation by various people talked about on here, and usually all I can really do is delete the threads dealing with the subject in question.

I'd hate to have to close down the Organized Crime forum because of some hypersensitive people out there, but that's the world we live in....

Thanks for understanding!

JG
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 06/26/19 05:10 PM

For us dummies, who is J.C.? I'm lost..
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 06/26/19 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
For us dummies, who is J.C.? I'm lost..

If I say it he might sue me! lol lol Some online mafia-talk radio show host I never listened to, but there were a couple threads here about it I had to delete.... wink
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 06/28/19 04:56 PM

Ok I don't listen to that stuff either so I'm still lost. Was just checking as I seriously don't know who that is lol
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 05/10/20 02:17 PM

Me either
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 12/29/20 09:43 PM

Must be a young guy...Apparently he's never heard of the phrase ''There's no such thing as bad publicity''
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 12/30/20 06:02 AM

I'm lost 2...who??? as Gilda Radnor would say..."Never Mind"!!
Posted By: TommyIrish

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 11/18/21 05:36 PM

Jeff Carnarsie is a fuckin mutt and a horrible host with a garbage show, doesnt ever discuss interesting topics or make good points. His IQ must be as low as his bankroll. Hes a fuckin stunad
Posted By: ohmy

Re: Please read: Defamatory Comments - 11/19/21 07:53 PM

TommyIrish with all due respect maybe his level of humor, sarcasm and topics are over your head. He does know what he is talking about.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET