Home

Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/21/19 10:56 PM

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-five-families

A dirty, rotten, double crossing (true) story of what happened to the Italian American mob

Everyone knows the tales. In the crucible of modernity that was 20th-century America, no one commanded more attention from writers, filmmakers and law makers than the Sicilian mafia. Sure, crimes change – rackets, extortion and hit men fell from the headlines, replaced by hackers, dark web drug runners and data fraud – but the goodfellas stuck around. With the death of Francesco ‘Franky Boy’ Cali in March said to be the first killing of a Five Families boss since 1985, GQ flew to New York to find out what they’ve been doing in the shadows
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/21/19 11:48 PM

A little bit of good info here about Anthony Arillotta and Sal Romano. I hope Romano comes out with a book.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/21/19 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by MightyDR
A little bit of good info here about Anthony Arillotta and Sal Romano. I hope Romano comes out with a book.

Hopefully. Then he might be able to finally buy a suit that fits him.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/22/19 01:44 AM

yaeh the parts from anthony was very good. atleast he was a made guys and made some money. hes lying about ever being bumped to captain he testified he was a soldier in charge of springfield who went direrct to nigro who was a capo but also acting boss for a short time. he was actually his capo. there wasnt a capo after bruno was murderd they all reported to nigro except the guy around worcester who i think went to another capo. they couldnt get that millionair stock guy sal a suit that fits he looks like a mc hammer back up dancer. john alite needs to take his story and retire. first thing i see is him dressed up with a huge cigar in his mouth . i got big ego i got a big ego. they should have just did the article with the rat anthony. it was the only interesting part.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/22/19 01:46 AM

the pictures hahahahahahahahhahh do you best mobster pose.......... gross
Posted By: satch7

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/22/19 06:50 PM

jesus christ! those suits those guys wearing are insanely bad,the prosecutor's suit looks crazy cheap
Posted By: bostonattorney

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/22/19 07:39 PM

Holy brown suit.. It’s like the old joke... Nice suit. It’s to bad they didn’t have your size.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/23/19 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by MightyDR

Hopefully. Then he might be able to finally buy a suit that fits him.

lol I expected better from GQ.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Lengthy GQ Article About The Five Families - 06/23/19 02:57 AM

Exactly what I thought why is the suit so big on Romano. Very odd. Especially considering the guy is a Wall Street guy back in the day. Maybe it’s like that as a disguise as he said people where he is now don’t know his history..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET