Home

Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps?

Posted By: JackieAprile

Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 05/31/19 10:45 PM

Are there any transcripts of taps of Paul Castellano or Neil Dellacroce available anywhere? Curious to hear how they spoke.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 05/31/19 10:59 PM

If you go on youtube you can find excerpts of both on wiretaps. Neil Gotti and Angelo are caught on wiretap around June 1985 talking about the tapes and Paul demanding Angelo to turn them over. There are also excerpts of Paul from the bug the Feds planted in his mansion in 1983
Posted By: JackieAprile

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 05/31/19 11:01 PM

Short excerpts, I meant anything like, long. To hear how they talked in actual prolonged conversation, you know?
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 05/31/19 11:04 PM

@JackieAprile.

Go on youtube and type in Paul Castellano wiretap (Real rare recording). I can't send the link because I'm on my phone. I believe he is talking to Thomas Gambino about some union stuff. Its 41 seconds long. Paul has a very distinct voice.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 06/01/19 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by JackieAprile
Short excerpts, I meant anything like, long. To hear how they talked in actual prolonged conversation, you know?

You aren’t gonna long conversations because they haven’t released them. In the book Boss of Bosses they do give you longer transcripts. But as for audio there are only 30-40 second excerpts. One he is talking to Tommy Gambino and the other Bilotti
Posted By: TommyIrish

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 06/04/21 02:18 PM

Theres an old New York Magazine article called "Conversations with the Godfather" that had some of Constantino & Piney Armone's conversations. I accidentally came across it on Google while searching something else one time. If i find it again, Ill share the link. It was in the Google article search or book search, Not from the regular search if you know what im referrin to
Posted By: jace

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 06/04/21 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by TommyIrish
Theres an old New York Magazine article called "Conversations with the Godfather" that had some of Constantino & Piney Armone's conversations. I accidentally came across it on Google while searching something else one time. If i find it again, Ill share the link. It was in the Google article search or book search, Not from the regular search if you know what im referrin to

I just saw it, however the link does not work. It's written by the 2 agents who wrote that book, so it must be from the book.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 06/06/21 08:31 PM

That lady found the FBI wire tap transcripts in Sonny Franzese's house so they must be available...Remember when she pointed out that the tapes say thatTina Franzese bashes Michael for being an informant ?? That must have went through the heart of every franzese groupie like a dagger !!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Transcripts of Paul Castellano or Neil wiretaps? - 06/06/21 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
That lady found the FBI wire tap transcripts in Sonny Franzese's house so they must be available...Remember when she pointed out that the tapes say thatTina Franzese bashes Michael for being an informant ?? That must have went through the heart of every franzese groupie like a dagger !!

LOL, you ain't kiddin either
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET