Home

Victor Amuso still holds complete power

Posted By: Zavattoni

Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 05:44 PM

Just read a article on gangsterinc.ning.com that stated that Victor Amuso still holds power over the Lucchese's. A informant name John Pennisi said this week that Amuso ordered through a letter that Matthew Madonna step down as Acting Boss and let Micheal "Big Mike" DeSantis take the role. If he didnt step down; Amuso had a hit list with several captains on it. The informant said that several members of the Bronx crew were to be hit too. Matt Madonna stepped down so it wouldnt come to that; Steven Crea also kept his mouth shut.

Also in the article it said that several captains were unhappy with the family being based in the bronx; most of these captains are all brooklyn guys trying to center the family back there.

Do anyone think all this is plausible? I can't copy the link on my phone. It's on Gangsterinc.ing.com though! I think Jerry Capeci also confirmed all of this. Would love to hear what you all think.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 06:00 PM

It's been posted a couple of other times.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 06:18 PM

Lucchese Mafia boss Vic Amuso may be imprisoned for life, but his word is still law on the streets of New York http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...amuso-may-be-imprisoned-for-life-but-his
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by GangstersInc
Lucchese Mafia boss Vic Amuso may be imprisoned for life, but his word is still law on the streets of New York http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...amuso-may-be-imprisoned-for-life-but-his

What am I, chopped liver?

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
It's been posted a couple of other times.

I just saw. My bad. I didn't really scroll down before I created this topic.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by GangstersInc

What am I, chopped liver?

I'm sorry. It was just to clarify the first post. I also didn't connect the dots at first glance, seeing how you titled it about the turncoat.

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 05/31/19 06:50 PM

My take on this.

I'm amazed that Vic has held power in prison for 25 years. He's so far removed from the streets; Who do he know??? It seems the Lucchese's are solid and not as diminished as people think.

I'm not surprised that Madonna and Crea stepped aside because they are dealing with upcoming trials.

Vic is the last of the old time bosses; The only one left who was handpicked by a 1985 commission member.
Posted By: jackdempsey1930

Re: Victor Amuso still holds complete power - 06/02/19 04:30 AM

He's my cousin's godfather. So many made up stories about him that are just flat out wrong. They were grooming him a long time before he became boss. The Casso talk is just inaccurate having a choice to be boss.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET