Home

NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone

Posted By: Stubbs

NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 05/22/19 10:14 PM

Seems like a pentito in Sicily is claiming now that the Gambinos in New York sent a bomb expert to Sicily to help out the Corleonesi in the assassinations of Falcone and Borsellino. Link to the article.

The article doesn't give a name only a description of the American mobster involved, so I wonder who it was.
Posted By: pmac

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 05/23/19 01:34 PM

I dont belive this. But why would they guy lie? Maybe the bosses threatened his family to tell this bullshit lie to deflect blame off of the guys who did this. It was all behind toto rianna. But he had young guys back then who were 20 30tys 40tys pull the shit off. Those guys probaly pulling the strings today
Posted By: Strax

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 05/23/19 02:08 PM

That is probably a bullshit , they had their own experts , mafia just did dirty part of the job , he was killed by corrupted politicians, secret services and masonic lodges.They have their own experts.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 05/24/19 01:33 AM

Avola is not the first turncoat who hinted at American mafia involvement in the bombings.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 05/24/19 04:24 AM

I believe someone posted it on here, but the poster said an informant said that a made sicilian mafia member in Ohio came over to Sicily to train members in explosives, then went back to Ohio. Guy was said to be in his 60s or 70s at the time.

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 04/05/20 10:23 AM

According to Avola, the American expert was send to Catania he met him in march/april '92 at the home of the boss Aldo Ercolano, representative of the Santapaola family. What had the massacre to do with the Americans? The reason said Avola was Falcone was working closely with the FBI.
Posted By: m2w

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 04/05/20 10:50 AM

if i remember right giuffrè (a boss) said americans were involved in this stuff... i wouldn't be surprised at all if both italian and american secret services were involved too, it was a military-style slaughter, the mafia is not the only entity that ordered it

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 04/05/20 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by m2w
if i remember right giuffrè (a boss) said americans were involved in this stuff... i wouldn't be surprised at all if both italian and american secret services were involved too, it was a military-style slaughter, the mafia is not the only entity that ordered it

yes, don't forget at one point Rudy Giuliani and Mario Cuomo were also targets.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 04/05/20 01:35 PM

I was just listening to an audio in with they were talking about Michele Sidona doing business in the USA, with John Gambino. Sidona was one of the legendary Vatican bankers, tied to Propaganda Due.

Could be a link between Italian and USA secret service.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1uilh5akJ70
Posted By: Strax

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 04/05/20 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by m2w

I think that mafia just did dirty work

Re: NY Gambinos sent bomb expert to kill Falcone - 04/06/20 11:24 AM

The Italian domestic secret service SISDE was notorious.

In the early 1980s several members of SISDE were involved in the Propaganda 2 masonic lodge scandal.

In 1992, SISDE member Bruno Contrada, who had led some intelligence cells in Palermo, was arrested for involvement with Sicilian mafia. The service was also involved in the massacre of judge Paolo Borsellino in 1992.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET