Home

Staino Released

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Staino Released - 05/21/19 02:54 PM

Anthony Staino was released from prison early.

Good for him, just in time for summer at the shore. I heard he was sick and not doing too well in prison....
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 03:43 PM

Thanks for the info.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 04:18 PM

I wonder how he fits in/if he fits in now that Uncle Joe is not the top dog. Will he even want to get back involved?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti

Good for him, just in time for summer at the shore. I heard he was sick and not doing too well in prison....

Jesus will you stop going on about mobsters and the "shore" already. I bet you have dreams about the volleyball scene in Top Gun except it's Staino and Mazzone instead of Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer.

Just breaking balls, Dante.

"Staino". His name sounds like something Billy Mays would pitch on TV at 5 o'clock in the morning. HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE STAINO. ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING HARD TO REMOVE STAINS OUT OF YOUR UPHOLSTERY? YOU NEED THE STAINO. JUST $19.95 AND IT'LL TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF REMOVING STUBBORN STAINS.

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Jesus will you stop going on about mobsters and the "shore" already. I bet you have dreams about the volleyball scene in Top Gun except it's Staino and Mazzone instead of Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer.

"Staino". His name sounds like something Billy Mays would pitch on TV at 5 o'clock in the morning. HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE STAINO. ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING HARD TO REMOVE STAINS OUT OF YOUR UPHOLSTERY? YOU NEED THE STAINO. JUST $19.95 AND IT'LL TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF REMOVING STUBBORN STAINS.

It’s fine, I wouldn’t expect a dipshit from Ireland obsessed with all things American to understand summers here at the Jersey Shore....
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 05:54 PM

In my head I think of it as Sta-eeno instead of stayne-o , that’s how it’s supposed to be said

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 05:59 PM

It’s fine, I wouldn’t expect a dipshit from Ireland obsessed with all things American to understand summers here at the Jersey Shore....

You know how Christopher Moltisanti's version of hell is an Irish bar? Well the Jersey Shore during the summer is where I'm going to be sent if I go to hell when I die.

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 08:07 PM

[quote=Moe_Tilden][quote=DanteMoltisanti]Anthony Staino was released from prison early.

You know how Christopher Moltisanti's version of hell is an Irish bar? Well the Jersey Shore during the summer is where I'm going to be sent if I go to hell when I die.

You can hang in Sea Isle City or North Wildwood. 2 shore towns with lots of Irish.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 08:30 PM

did he get a compassionate release? says hes not in federal bop custody and his release date isnt till febuary 2020. i guess he could be at a federal halfway house which sometimes isnt technically owned by the feds which explains why hes not in there custody. all them guys in south jersey joe electric and the piccolo guy were in the county jail down there. some assumed they fliped . they were just in a county jail closer to there federal court house. speaking of that guy joe electric didnt come to a plea deal by the end of april and should be starting trial any day now. also found out internet viral star kai the hitchhiker was found guilty of murder in new jersey. creepy one to look it up if you want but i liked his viral video. link to youtube. i to dumb to figure out how to frown

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by flamingokid123
[quote=Moe_Tilden][quote=DanteMoltisanti]Anthony Staino was released from prison early.

You can hang in Sea Isle City or North Wildwood. 2 shore towns with lots of Irish.

That would begin to grate on me after a while too LOL.

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
did he get a compassionate release? says hes not in federal bop custody and his release date isnt till febuary 2020. i guess he could be at a federal halfway house which sometimes isnt technically owned by the feds which explains why hes not in there custody. all them guys in south jersey joe electric and the piccolo guy were in the county jail down there. some assumed they fliped . they were just in a county jail closer to there federal court house. speaking of that guy joe electric didnt come to a plea deal by the end of april and should be starting trial any day now. also found out internet viral star kai the hitchhiker was found guilty of murder in new jersey. creepy one to look it up if you want but i liked his viral video. link to youtube. i to dumb to figure out how to frown

That the guy who was banging some lonely gay millionaire in order to get a roof over his head and three square meals?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Staino Released - 05/21/19 11:53 PM

At his sentencing years ago Staino made a pretty big show of saying he was done with the life and full of remorse for everything he had done. Could have been crocodile tears (his family has a pretty interesting mob pedigree), but maybe he really did go straight and got time off for good behavior.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 12:07 AM

LMFAO

lol
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 12:23 AM

Never will know what brings these guy back after living in the joint or even beating a big case that could of put you away for life .

Some guys will not even go slow or be extra cautious they go for it .

Don’t make no dam sense.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 01:40 AM

Staino seems like a small cool headed low key gangster. I am sure he will do well staying out of trouble like he did for so lo f before be got busted.

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 01:40 AM

I meant smart not small.

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 05:45 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/taste-of-freedom-capo-in-philly-mafia-sprung-from-federal-prison/

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 09:25 PM

That article talks about Ralph Staino like he is still alive. Did he not pass away a year or two ago?
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Staino Released - 05/22/19 11:25 PM

He’s probably on paper for a long time, plus the info he was in bad health I bet he just hangs it up.

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 12:00 AM

Staino is Uncle Joes guy and Uncle Joe is turning 80 this August.....
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 02:33 AM

Stop the shit, all u guys...I kinda knew Ralph Staino ..& he was a stand up dude..he did his shit ….sure . , specially in Pottstown back in the day ..he was good @ what he did.. but he did his time & ran away scared when the shit went down..he died with only his lady by his side....(Tiger LiL)...they were good ppl...leave them rest in in peace.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 02:56 AM

ohhh stop it you sissy boy. nobody say anything about your friend. u in love with him? possession of a controlled dangerous substance and mail fraud... yea big heavy hitter. what did he do in Pottstown. sell his dangerous substance to kids and young men. @ rip please. rip a family member not this guy. comeonn man

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by grumpies
ohhh stop it you sissy boy. nobody say anything about your friend. u in love with him? possession of a controlled dangerous substance and mail fraud... yea big heavy hitter. what did he do in Pottstown. sell his dangerous substance to kids and young men. @ rip please. rip a family member not this guy. comeonn man

U Better watch who the Fuck ur Talkin' 2 Newbie....just shut the fuck up NOW while u can little man..How DARE U.

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 01:35 PM

Not in bop custody. He must be in a county jail a county halfway house or a hospital.

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 01:37 PM

Did the feds start letting guys finish out there sentences at home like they do for guys doing 1yr at the county jail for there 3rd dui. Go to jail for like 30 days then sent home on house arrest cause non violent crime

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 08:42 PM

Staino is in a halfway house per, Strapweiser.

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 10:27 PM

Flamingo - You hitting the shore hard this weekend?!?
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 11:41 PM

He along with his Wife (girlfriend at the time), John Berkery and a couple other Kensington guys are said to be responsible for the Pottsville heist, a just under $500,000 score, about 4 and million in today's money. But I've heard Staino was a real good guy and not a gangster really, definitely a involved in crime in the city and was eventually made in his 50s but not a killer, not a gangster.

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 11:43 PM

If Strapweiser is there I will be there with bells on. I love me some mayonnaise.

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 11:46 PM

how dare u, and are u for real.... what u gonna kick my ass. never. and don't be mad cause I realized you wannna sleep with some of these guys. do u spit or swallow. and yes I am a newbie, what are u the king of talk mafia. ha ha ha ha ha ha . I would split your eye brow open with a jab. an I apologize I am a little man newbie to a talk mafia forum. ha ha ha . just remember lights off at 9 tonight and go straight to bed and stop watching that good fellas movie. and be a real man when you grow up boy

Re: Staino Released - 05/23/19 11:50 PM

how dare u, and are u for real.... what u gonna kick my ass. never. and don't be mad cause I realized you wannna sleep with some of these guys. do u spit or swallow. and yes I am a newbie, what are u the king of talk mafia. ha ha ha ha ha ha . I would split your eye brow open with a jab. an I apologize I am a little man newbie to a talk mafia forum. ha ha ha . just remember lights off at 9 tonight and go straight to bed and stop watching that good fellas movie. and be a real man when you grow up boy

Just curious, is your Username in reference to Grumpy’s Tavern in South Philly? Great Tavern!!!!

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Barracuda

He along with his Wife (girlfriend at the time), John Berkery and a couple other Kensington guys are said to be responsible for the Pottsville heist, a just under $500,000 score, about 4 and million in today's money. But I've heard Staino was a real good guy and not a gangster really, definitely a involved in crime in the city and was eventually made in his 50s but not a killer, not a gangster.

Thank You Barracuda....that is exactly like he was..he actually was a neighborhood guy who got sucked in 2 the life...

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 12:13 AM

Thank you my man for just explaining it. he was an ok guy and not really in . and for what happened in Pottstown or Pottsville. because I seen the arrest records for him. and he was charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance. that could of been explosives for all I know , may be someone else or you may know different. so I may have mis spoke. because the arrest record did not get specific. The site is njdge dot org .I typed his name in before hand an that was the site that came up. and yes I am shure he might of been a pretty nice guy also. most of the guys are when they are not drunk.

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 12:28 AM

Thank you my man for just explaining it. he was an ok guy and not really in . and for what happened in Pottstown or Pottsville. because I seen the arrest records for him. and he was charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance. that could of been explosives for all I know , may be someone else or you may know different. so I may have mis spoke. because the arrest record did not get specific. The site is njdge dot org .I typed his name in before hand an that was the site that came up. and yes I am shure he might of been a pretty nice guy also. most of the guys are when they are not drunk.

I don't mean 2 get stern w/ u but check shit out b-4 u call ppl. names...I'm sorry I was rash..but he was a friend of my pop's...& very nice 2 me while I was in in late teens...taught me some shit 2 that I won't go into..nice ppl.
Posted By: Sosueme123

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Stop the shit, all u guys...I kinda knew Ralph Staino ..& he was a stand up dude..he did his shit ….sure . , specially in Pottstown back in the day ..he was good @ what he did.. but he did his time & ran away scared when the shit went down..he died with only his lady by his side....(Tiger LiL)...they were good ppl...leave them rest in in peace.

You do know lil died years before Ralph right.. he comes from a big fam and all 13th street turned turned out to monti Rago far from alone at the end but you’re right ralph was good people

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:42 AM

I hear you my man. I am sorry. I did not know you were a teenager and as a teen u are supposed to look up to adults at times. so I do apologize. and I do feel stupid. but I wasn't mad just trying to make people laugh also. some of these guys are pretty cool .. some are stupid , some are up stuck, and arrogant, some even need to be koed. and a few are dangerous. they are people just like us.
Posted By: Sosueme123

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:46 AM

Ant would be crazy to get back involved but the other major play in south jersey mousie is down for some time. Still have a lot of money to be made especially with mousies main guys in Camden county. Mikey nardone. Colucci and Eddie parisi.

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 02:12 AM

Got a room Ceasars this weekend. That's where I always gamble . Will get down tomorrow afternoon. I love AC Bro!

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 02:21 AM

So, where is he? Hospital or halfway house?

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Ravens410

Dante and Blackjack are going to put some sunglasses on him and hang out at the shore Weekend at Bernie's style.
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 11:27 AM

They have to watch out for Paulie though.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 12:51 PM

He was caught on an FBI wire bragging to an undercover agent of being the family’s “CFO” and threatening to hurt him if he didn’t pay back the $30,000 loan he had taken out.

What a fuck means CFO?

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Scalish
That article talks about Ralph Staino like he is still alive. Did he not pass away a year or two ago?

https://obittree.com/obituary/us/pe...o-funeral-home-inc/ralph-staino/2262670/

He died on October 3, 2015

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:19 PM

That's what I thought thx Furio.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:39 PM

reading this reel, i think a few posters are mixing junior and anthony into the same pan, different people guys, junior dead a while ago, anthony not..just for the record

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:42 PM

Dante and Blackjack are going to put some sunglasses on him and hang out at the shore Weekend at Bernie's style.

LMFAO!!! That was funny. Flamingo - Ceasars really?!!? Place has gone down hill! The Borgata all day everyday . Ceasars doesn’t even have hot broads there anymore since they got rid of Dusk (which I hated)
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 01:51 PM

dante, i love playing caesars though, limits are great. i do play hardrock and have been staying there.i love borgata for party life, ill stay away from ocean except day club cuz i dont love the ownership
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Staino Released - 05/24/19 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
reading this reel, i think a few posters are mixing junior and anthony into the same pan, different people guys, junior dead a while ago, anthony not..just for the record

I believe Junior was only brought up because he was mentioned in the article as being Anthony's uncle.

Re: Staino Released - 05/25/19 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

He was caught on an FBI wire bragging to an undercover agent of being the family’s “CFO” and threatening to hurt him if he didn’t pay back the $30,000 loan he had taken out.

What a fuck means CFO?

I read et anyone know what family's CFO means?

Re: Staino Released - 05/25/19 07:43 AM

What a fuck means CFO?

Chief Financial Officer. Essentially, he’s in charge of all the money that goes through the family.

Re: Staino Released - 05/25/19 02:50 PM

What a fuck means CFO?

Chief Financial Officer. Essentially, he’s in charge of all the money that goes through the family.

Thanks Raven.Chief Financial Officer? So merlino is the family's CEO?

Re: Staino Released - 05/25/19 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
dante, i love playing caesars though, limits are great. i do play hardrock and have been staying there.i love borgata for party life, ill stay away from ocean except day club cuz i dont love the ownership

My Casinos are 1. The Borgata 2. Ocean Casino 3. Harrahs (me and my buddies always clean up with broads at The Harrahs Pool) 4. Hard Rock

Re: Staino Released - 05/25/19 07:40 PM

@Furio, I think Dante would know who the CEO is better than me.

Re: Staino Released - 05/28/19 10:15 PM

LMFAO!!! That was funny. Flamingo - Ceasars really?!!? Place has gone down hill! The Borgata all day everyday . Ceasars doesn’t even have hot broads there anymore since they got rid of Dusk (which I hated)

Been going to Ceasars forever. I get to Ceasars in Las Vegas every summer also. Will be there in August . However I do spend a lot time at the Tropicana. My club days we're over when Deja Vu' closed its doors.
But l prefer chilling at the beach bars .Bally's or Bungalow.

I don't care for the Marina district. Too isolated for me. Rather be staying on the boardwalk.
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Staino Released - 05/31/19 02:59 AM

What a fuck means CFO?

You never go full retard.

Re: Staino Released - 06/02/19 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by fatdomgamiello36

What a fuck means CFO?

You never go full retard.

What do you mean?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET