Home

Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/14/19 02:21 AM

Is this guy for real?

Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/15/19 08:41 PM

Watched it for about 30 seconds. He looks and sounds just like Gaspipe. That being said he’s a total basketcase. Dude has no less than 3 facebook pages for himself, claiming he was a made man at 18 and calling himself a living legend. Lollll

Dude has a very tenuous grip on reality and needs to grow the hell up. He seriously has some deep seated issues. But I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree....
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/15/19 10:09 PM

he certainly looks and definitely sounds like gas.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/15/19 10:26 PM

i remember around the time of the mafia cops trial anthony cassos real son was suing the main witness burt kaplan. casso owned a brooklyn house but it was in kaplans name. even after casso fliped kaplan let his son live there. when kaplan flips on the mafia cops he sells the house and casso jr was trying to stake claims. surprising after casso flips in 1994 he son or wife never moved out of brooklyn. is this gaspipes bastard kid? why would they have made him its been 25 yrs since casso fliped. he hurt alot of people
Posted By: pmac

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/15/19 10:29 PM

i guess its his kid who would make that up weird. but hes like 40 yrs old by the pictures. his dad flipped when he was like 15
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/16/19 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
i remember around the time of the mafia cops trial anthony cassos real son was suing the main witness burt kaplan. casso owned a brooklyn house but it was in kaplans name. even after casso fliped kaplan let his son live there. when kaplan flips on the mafia cops he sells the house and casso jr was trying to stake claims. surprising after casso flips in 1994 he son or wife never moved out of brooklyn. is this gaspipes bastard kid? why would they have made him its been 25 yrs since casso fliped. he hurt alot of people

Yeah, he’s supposedly his bastard son. I don’t believe he was made, just a wannabe and a groupie who needs some attention since he obviously didnt get any from his father.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/16/19 04:39 PM

He does look like Casso though and they sound the same as well.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/16/19 05:43 PM

"Chiseled features carved out of the finest Italian marble..."

- Philip Carlo
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/16/19 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
"Chiseled features carved out of the finest Italian marble..."

- Philip Carlo

lol that book was something else man i couldn't even finish it
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Interview With Guy Alleging To Be A. Casso's Son - 05/16/19 07:40 PM