Home

Philly question

Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Philly question - 05/03/19 03:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DRmAMSpR0

Anyone know who the guy at 2:43 kissing Lance is?

Seems young to be hanging around such connected guys? Anyone have an background on him?
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Philly question - 05/03/19 04:39 PM

The tall guy is Eddie wags. The guy in the hat is Mike Emma. Mousie's nephew.

Re: Philly question - 05/03/19 09:51 PM

is Emma an involved guy? Driver or something. I havent seen his name on any charts
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly question - 05/03/19 11:55 PM

Emma used to be around Dom Grande a lot in his 20s, now you see him around Ligambi. He’s about 34/35 years old and he is Mousie’s Nephew because his Dad is half brothers with Mousie. Emma was also arrested about ten years ago with Joey Baldino at Melrose Diner for beating up another group of dudes.

Re: Philly question - 05/03/19 11:59 PM

Here’s an article about the brawl Ten Years ago Mikey Emma and Joey Baldino got into with another group late night at the Melrose Diner:

https://southphillyreview.com/2009/09/10/traffic-stop-nets-heroin/
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Philly question - 05/04/19 12:54 AM

Every now and then when I delve into philly mob stuff (joey merlino era) I sometimes see the names wags/Wagner. Ray wags, Eddie wags etc usually accompanying merlino like a bodyguard or something . Think they like 6,5 big guys ain’t they. What’s their background, have they/do they put in work? And do they have family ties in the mob going back or not?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Philly question - 05/04/19 12:54 AM

Give it philly they have had a good run. Ligambi and gis nephew beat a Rico. Merlino is having meeting with the genovese people. There cutting him in on there money. If it wasnt for that rat dude rubeo from the bronx he would be ok. Merlino dodged the gambino guy nicky skins smart. Whatever this guy recorded in new jersey over fake percs didnt pan out . The fbi got a handfull of low level drugs guys off street who were connected to the philly mob. It didnt really go any higher

Re: Philly question - 05/04/19 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Every now and then when I delve into philly mob stuff (joey merlino era) I sometimes see the names wags/Wagner. Ray wags, Eddie wags etc usually accompanying merlino like a bodyguard or something . Think they like 6,5 big guys ain’t they. What’s their background, have they/do they put in work? And do they have family ties in the mob going back or not?

There uncle is Geaton Lucibello.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Philly question - 05/04/19 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Eddie and ray have a big book in philly, close to Joey in a personal sense. Good read on Mikey Emma and Baldino, are both of them made?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Philly question - 05/05/19 12:46 AM

Ray and Eddie are related to Gaeton Lucibello--I think their mother is Gate's sister. You'll see them at Memories in Margate for the summer for sure, and Ray visited Joey enough in Florida that people thought he might be the bagman. I think Eddie (the taller one) has been the head guy in the Jesters' Mummers parade every year. Not violent guys, mostly book and social club sort of stuff. Around the way sort of guys.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philly question - 05/05/19 03:12 PM

I believe ray is in the local carpenters union. an works a lot down at the convention center helping setting up for all of the events for the conventions .. like the car show flower shows I believe. yes not violent guys just do numbers

Re: Philly question - 05/05/19 07:05 PM

Thanks for the info all. So they obviously have pedigree in the family then eh. They certainly look the part!
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
Give it philly they have had a good run. Ligambi and gis nephew beat a Rico. Merlino is having meeting with the genovese people. There cutting him in on there money. If it wasnt for that rat dude rubeo from the bronx he would be ok. Merlino dodged the gambino guy nicky skins smart. Whatever this guy recorded in new jersey over fake percs didnt pan out . The fbi got a handfull of low level drugs guys off street who were connected to the philly mob. It didnt really go any higher

Tick -Tock it’s about to drop.
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 06:44 PM

Serp you come with lots of knowledge about things. Not asking for sources but what are you hearing?

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 09:42 PM

They have Dom G. dead to rights, indictments (especially Federal ones) take some time.

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

The Feds do like to drop indictments right before the Jersey Shore starts to get popping.....

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:20 PM

Dom G if you’re reading - disappear mate
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:23 PM

Random question but whatever happened with Dom G getting his windows broken and all that? I heard it was that baldino dude but did anything ever happen and why did he do it?

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:24 PM

And what are the chances Dom flips if he gets hammered like everyone says he’s gonna?

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:28 PM

Been hearing things from people close and been hearing things from people that work in the field...something is up ...and not just they been trying to get them forever .

You never know if the top man doesn’t decide to prosecute or whatever but there is problems....and it maybe past that already but if it is it’s soon.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:30 PM

I heard a few people want to give Dom Grande a lefty cappuccino.

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Originally Posted by Serpiente

The Feds do like to drop indictments right before the Jersey Shore starts to get popping.....

I was thinking the same thing. Feds Come knocking on that Thursday before Memorial Day weekend.

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 11:35 PM

Yep the Ligambi indictment in 2011 was dropped days before MDW, salt in the wound!!!!

Nothing greater than summers here at the Jersey Shore....

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 11:43 PM

So Serp your sources say it's a toss up if they are going to indict or not? Do they feel that the case isn't strong enough? Or might not be strong enough?

Re: Philly question - 05/06/19 11:59 PM

I agree Dom is a walking indictment but the notion he would flip is ridiculous. If Tony Nicks didn’t flip no fucking way Dom flips. But I don’t know shit so whatever. If they pinch him on the heroin/fentnyl who knows what he does.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 01:01 AM

Nothing greater than summers here at the Jersey Shore....

100% Agree.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 01:08 AM

Dom is aces and as stand up as they get.

He was raised right and even though only 40 has the mindset of a hardened old school guy.

Anyways, I bet his indictment will be the typical drug and gambling RICO with Junkie AP’s wires and the undercover Fed as the main evidence, he will probably be looking at 8-12 years. They’re not rolling in any murders (DiPietro) because Nicodemo isn’t talking, Dom G and Nicodemo are cut from the same cloth probably why they were rolling together for many years.
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Random question but whatever happened with Dom G getting his windows broken and all that? I heard it was that baldino dude but did anything ever happen and why did he do it?

Dom aint a stupid fuck like most of yous. Camera on every fuckin doorbell in the city and the FBI crawled up his dickhole. He has nothing to prove to anyone who matters. Letting this blow over, getting repairs paid and making those responsible remain on the junior featherweight level of guys who gain zero respect from anyone is nothing off Doms back. The Baldinos shave points at Tee ball pre-season games. Proven losers.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 01:56 AM

Tony Nics has a chance to get out before he dies. If Grande were sentenced to life without parole who knows what he would do in that situation stand up or not. Many guys that have been said to be stand up and would never flip have when facing that type of penalty.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys
Originally Posted by JoeTadaro

Dom aint a stupid fuck like most of yous. Camera on every fuckin doorbell in the city and the FBI crawled up his dickhole. He has nothing to prove to anyone who matters. Letting this blow over, getting repairs paid and making those responsible remain on the junior featherweight level of guys who gain zero respect from anyone is nothing off Doms back. The Baldinos shave points at Tee ball pre-season games. Proven losers.

Lol didn’t exactly answer my question but thanks for your input pally

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 02:13 AM

Nobody calls Nicodemo Tony Nicks, no idea how that came about!

Shaving points at preseason t-ball games hahahahaha! That made me laugh hahaha

Last time I saw Baldino this past summer he was working at Philip’s nibbling on cheesesteak meat off the grill looking like he blew up from steroids. The window incident was roid rage over a broad.....

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 02:20 AM

Nobody calls Nicodemo Tony Nicks, no idea how that came about!

Shaving points at preseason t-ball games hahahahaha! That made me laugh hahaha

Last time I saw Baldino this past summer he was working at Philip’s nibbling on cheesesteak meat off the grill looking like he blew up from steroids. The window incident was roid rage over a broad.....

Figures it was over a broad...this baldino character sounds like a real jerk off

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 02:25 AM

Baldino was it his Dad that got clipped by Veasey?

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 04:57 AM

No relation at all. That Baldino was a old school bartender by trade that got killed. . This baldino is the one with the steroid kids, was married to Phillips Narduccis sister Susan God rest her soul. Also let's get it rite and give Dom credit because right now hes handcuffed on what he can do. The feds are swarming him and watching his every move.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 06:12 AM

Thx pal. Not saying Grande might not be stand up just no one can guarantee if he got nailed he would not talk.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 08:12 AM

Dom is aces and as stand up as they get.

He was raised right and even though only 40 has the mindset of a hardened old school guy.

Anyways, I bet his indictment will be the typical drug and gambling RICO with Junkie AP’s wires and the undercover Fed as the main evidence, he will probably be looking at 8-12 years. They’re not rolling in any murders (DiPietro) because Nicodemo isn’t talking, Dom G and Nicodemo are cut from the same cloth probably why they were rolling together for many years.

And he really fills out a pair of skinny jeans.
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 11:31 AM

I think we will be seeing fireworks from the Feds in Dom’s case that will fizzle out quickly. Medium level drug case that will put him in the 60 to 100 month range. No bodies, nothing life ending for him. He will do his time and come out on top.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 12:07 PM

Yea I don’t see Dom flipping if he’s faced with less then 10-15 years but if he does get hit with something big ya never know what guys will do.

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 01:50 PM

Yeah the heat is on Dom- he is being watched around the clock by Feds, State, Philly PD OC squad, etc.

He can’t do a thing. Wonder if they’re going to drop the indictment on him real soon before summer here at the Jersey Shore as Dom LOVES living it up here at the shore. His Uncle Sammy (owns a piece of property in AC) very recently rented out their entire property in AC but Dom will be somewhere here at the shore , u can bet on that....
Posted By: sittite

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 10:19 PM

How hard would u party if u were staring down 10-15?????? Kids gonna try to make more memories than Hallmark.... has he been away yet at all???

Re: Philly question - 05/07/19 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by sittite
How hard would u party if u were staring down 10-15?????? Kids gonna try to make more memories than Hallmark.... has he been away yet at all???

He was in Atlantic County, NJ jail for 90 days from The Borgata bookmaking bust.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 12:10 AM

90 days is a hell of a lot different than 60 months. No chance they can stick DiPietro on him if Nicodemo keeps his mouth shut, but they'll hammer him as hard as they can.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 01:29 AM

Is this Dom the son of "Wayne Grande" were talking about fellas?..I'm a little out of touch w/ 2 days players..
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 02:01 AM

You are correct Hood. Wayne Grande is his father.

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 03:37 PM

The family completely 100% disowned Salvatore “Wayne” Grande after he flipped on his brother in law (Sammy Piccolo) with the early 1990s drug deals from prison. Dom G was only about 11-13 years old at the time. Can’t imagine what it was like for him as a kid. His Mom Rita raised those kids right...

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 04:51 PM

The family completely 100% disowned Salvatore “Wayne” Grande after he flipped on his brother in law (Sammy Piccolo) with the early 1990s drug deals from prison. Dom G was only about 11-13 years old at the time. Can’t imagine what it was like for him as a kid. His Mom Rita raised those kids right...

He's a 40 something year old man who has never worked a legitimate day in his life. She sure did!

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

He's a 40 something year old man who has never worked a legitimate day in his life. She sure did!

Moe I try to block you out as much as I can because you are a spineless piece of shit and a fucking idiot! DOM has a job as a realtor but you wouldn't care about that because all you want to do is come on hear without any knowledge or facts about anything and write whatever comes out of you asshole mouth!!

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 07:21 PM

LMAO

Re: Philly question - 05/08/19 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by southphilly old head
[quote=DanteMoltisanti]The family completely 100% disowned Salvatore “Wayne

Moe I try to block you out as much as I can because you are a spineless piece of shit and a fucking idiot! DOM has a job as a realtor but you wouldn't care about that because all you want to do is come on hear without any knowledge or facts about anything and write whatever comes out of you asshole mouth!!

Plus the business he’s involved with outside of South Philly out in the Burbs don’t forget....

Re: Philly question - 05/10/19 08:29 PM

Another Philly guy just got picked up by the FBI an hour or so ago according to Schratwieser.

Re: Philly question - 05/10/19 08:32 PM

It was Antonio Ambrosio. Idk anything about him. Anyone?

Re: Philly question - 05/10/19 09:00 PM

If you believe Dom Grande really is a realtor then I have some snake oil to sell you.

People like him have got to have some no show job or equivalent in order to explain their income and lavish lifestyles.

It's like thinking Tony Soprano really was a waste management consultant; or to use a real life equivalent, it's like thinking John Gotti really was a plumbing supply salesman.

I mean did people actually watch the latest Mob Talk?

There's an example of what I'm talking about in that very same episode. If people could get over their hard on for the Feds for just five seconds they might get it. Unless they're being wilfully obtuse.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Philly question - 05/10/19 09:23 PM

That Ambrosio guy is in the mortgage business if I read right..... that could be an issue w/those realty businesses they opened/closed recently

Re: Philly question - 05/11/19 12:01 AM

That must be the AA in the sharkey indictment? Possibly?

Re: Philly question - 05/11/19 12:05 AM

Who is AA? Anthony Accardo?

Re: Philly question - 05/11/19 01:40 AM

I’m betting he’s the rat because I don’t see anything anywhere about his arrest.

Re: Philly question - 05/11/19 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jshov31
Another Philly guy just got picked up by the FBI an hour or so ago according to Schratwieser.

Where is he reporting news nowadays?

His twitter seems like it hasn't been used in awhile

Re: Philly question - 05/11/19 03:49 PM

So Serp your sources say it's a toss up if they are going to indict or not? Do they feel that the case isn't strong enough? Or might not be strong enough?

Yes and they may have people in place that certain agency may not want to pull on top i was contacted by someone that is close to a active guy and the guy knows he is toast if it’s done.

Don’t know if this guy is the person obviously I am not getting that kind of info but they want these guys so bad ... the money from LE must be there and also the rats have to be there because I don’t think anyone is falling for wiretaps but you never know.

Re: Philly question - 05/11/19 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by VitoSpatafore
Originally Posted by Jshov31

Where is he reporting news nowadays?

His twitter seems like it hasn't been used in awhile

I follow him on IG

Re: Philly question - 05/12/19 10:10 PM

I'm amazed that nobody has come up with the nickname "Ratwieser" yet. Though Mayoface is still better.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Philly question - 05/12/19 11:27 PM

hey moe I agree with you sometimes but yes dom I believe rehabs houses using cheap labor.. but yes I hear these guys are making bogas mortgage companies and breaking realty laws.. and yes it is almost like anyone can take the 40-80 hour reality license course. I don't know exactly how many hours exactly, but it's really not that hard to become a realtor. they have nothing else better to do, their mostly all fat. they cant beat anyone up or intimidate their local stores anymore. to gamble is legal and even online. how they gonna make money now?. I think the mob is dead in the water now cause of that. only way is to sell drugs for them to stay alive. that white collar shit like bogas mortgage companies gets you like 8-10 and cause of who they are more like 15-20. not only fat and weak they shouldn't mess in that white collar area either. they are not exactly scholars let alone hs grads.

Re: Philly question - 05/15/19 09:45 PM

A year and a day for Narducci. I knew the case was bs. The Feds won’t get away with using pieces of shit as rats in non murder cases anymore. It’s becoming more and more evident each time they try.

Re: Philly question - 05/15/19 11:17 PM

It’s a dam shame the Feds or LE doesn’t get there names out there and run it on the news like the people they set up !!!

Dam Shame ...

Re: Philly question - 05/16/19 11:47 PM

Pled guilty. But I thought he was innocent? And I thought stone cold mobsters don't plead guilty? What would his dad think?

Narducci maintains the man conned him and played on his sympathies by asking for money for an organ transplant for his mother, which he actually frittered away through gambling. When he couldn’t repay his debts, the man turned to the FBI to bail him out.

Poor Narducci. Getting preyed upon because of his charitable nature. It's not right.
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: Philly question - 05/18/19 01:19 AM

He probably figured the jury pool would be full of illegals like the rat rabi. Or people with preconceived notions such as yourself moe.

Re: Philly question - 05/18/19 03:32 AM

If I’m honest - if I was him after serving decades of his best years in prison, if there was a slight chance that I could get serious time for a bs case the feds are really pushing, then they offer me some bs 12 months I would probably take it. What he done was in the grey area of legality from what I’ve read from both sides, but certainly not jail worthy and if the case was spun by a top prosecutor you never know, and that risk could mean a decade of your life.

The fact they offered the guy 12 months is an absolute joke and in a weird way offers some vindication to narducci and anyone that actually understands how LE works. Think about it - they offered 12 months on an LCN loanshark case. When would that happen usually?

And the west side always plead out, that bs about not pleading is some gotti BS

Re: Philly question - 05/18/19 03:42 AM

I called that case as bs straightaway as did many others after reading everything out there about it on both sides. 12 month offer considering the original headlines and press releases prove it was bs. I bet feds were relieved he took it.

Re: Philly question - 05/19/19 12:43 PM

Heard Andrew Micali is out.

Re: Philly question - 05/19/19 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by flamingokid123
Heard Andrew Micali is out.

He’s been out for a long time.

Re: Philly question - 05/19/19 01:06 PM

Dew has been out for awhile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET