Home

Hypothetical question

Posted By: streetbossliborio

Hypothetical question - 04/03/19 02:01 AM

(Narducci situation) If you happened to loan a guy money who you feel is a good guy then he refuses to pay you back, won’t sign a loan agreement what would you do? Would you pursue him for the money and play up your reputation to get the debtor to pay? Or would you eat the debt completely and let the guy take your money with no further requests to get it back? Interested to know what people’s opinions are.

(Responses of ‘ I wouldn’t loan in the first place’ are invalid. The loans been made, even if it clearly was a bad choice - now what would you do?)
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Hypothetical question - 04/03/19 03:36 AM

I guess it depends on how much money was loaned. I’m not trying to duck your question but the amount loaned would determine my response. Like Sonny said in a Bronx tale. Why crack a guy for $20 bucks. He won’t ever ask to borrow money again and he’s out of your life for only $20 bucks. Now obviously $20 bucks is nothing I’m just using that example from the movie to make a point

Now if it’s $50,000 and I’m a street guy then i’m either going to juice the shit out of him or take something of value from him. A business, his summer home or something. And if I can’t take something of value then I would make an example out of him and hurt him bad. Even if he is a good guy like you said.

Better to be feared than loved. Fear lasts longer
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Hypothetical question - 04/03/19 08:19 AM

Interesting MG but i meant what would YOU do, not if you were a street guy etc. And the amount would be similar to the Narducci bust amount..

Agreed on your point if it was a small amount!
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Hypothetical question - 04/03/19 09:40 AM

What I should do is to loan money to a people that know is to don't exagerate with the vigs,an example 50K so with 10% a month make 5'000 a month.If he had no cash I'll send someone (never personally) to force him to sell everything (car,jewelry ecc) and more import,this man won't never use my name and at least if the victim ask for a break and its better to give him some time to breath,why not? at least you give 50K and after a year had 110,000.Not bad.But this is all hypothetical.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET