Home

Now that Gene is officially out-

Posted By: Tonytough

Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 10:16 AM

Is John Jr ducking his uncle? Or if he’s meeting him, I’m gathering he’s meeting him with the family (personal fam members that is) and not alone some
place

We all know Gene is as hardcore as they come and very anti- government. Factor in John jr self admittedly ratted on paper on various Gambino members (regardless of the motive) that’s not going to sit well with his uncle (who was his capo before he got sent away).

And on top of that Jr even wrote a book discussing family business which I’m guessing is a big no no with Gene if u were to ask him.

Personally I think Jr has done well fact he’s not behind bars and isn’t in the life anymore but he’s bought shame on the Gotti name which I’m sure Gene isn’t pleased with and if his dad John sr was still alive would disown him.

John Sr Gene and Pete would do 100 yrs upside down than meet with the Feds
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 11:51 AM

I doubt they're on good terms. Even if Jr. recently tried to stick his tongue up Gene's ass with his "my uncle deserves an apology" horseshit I don't think Gene has much love left for his nephew. The guy's Cosa Nostra through and through.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 11:55 AM

Gene made 30 y and would risk another long sentence only for become boss?
C'mon Gene is the only true man f the gotti family,a Gian between dwarfs. He will enjoy his money while the Jr and his dumb sister continue to scream.
For sure he say to the others that doesn't want to end like Junior Soprano. lol lol lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 03:41 PM

bet it comes down to money. ive never seen the new gotti movie heard its the worst movie ever on rotten tomatoes that alone should be embarrishing. is gene portrayed in the movie? did jr give him a nice check 25-50k atleast. alway read gene had a joint loansharking operation with the scopo brothers from the colombo family who he was close to since they were kids. up untill the other scopo brother died a few years ago. one was murder by the persico for siding against them. i read somewhere carmine persico tolf the elder ralph scopo it broke his heart the sons went to surport orena. ralph scopo sr was indicted in the commmission case wonder what his relationship with john gotti was. there pics from like late 60tys early 70tys of the scopos and gottis seemd tight

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 03:43 PM

can you imagine gene having a loanshark operation with another family when his nephew and brother pete run the family. but also keeps his blood family out his pockets

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
bet it comes down to money. ive never seen the new gotti movie heard its the worst movie ever on rotten tomatoes that alone should be embarrishing. is gene portrayed in the movie? did jr give him a nice check 25-50k atleast. alway read gene had a joint loansharking operation with the scopo brothers from the colombo family who he was close to since they were kids. up untill the other scopo brother died a few years ago. one was murder by the persico for siding against them. i read somewhere carmine persico tolf the elder ralph scopo it broke his heart the sons went to surport orena. ralph scopo sr was indicted in the commmission case wonder what his relationship with john gotti was. there pics from like late 60tys early 70tys of the scopos and gottis seemd tight

Yes Gene had loanshark money on the street whe was in jail and no weren't portrayed. But I think that Gene was out because he doesnt want the title.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 04:17 PM

Is Gene on paper or is he supervised
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 06:05 PM

Lets face it, Junior Gotti was a joke and an embarrassment to both his blood family and crime family....Gene probably shakes his head as he see's his nephew doing all kinds of interviews and bragging about his father shooting McBratney when everybody knows he wasn't the shooter....Most sons would deny their father killed somebody, even if they were guilty, this idiot is just the opposite, he goes on tv trying to glorify his father killing someone even when he wasn't the shooter...Just go away Junior !!

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410
Is Gene on paper or is he supervised

Yes he are on parole because made only 29 of his 51 y sentence.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 06:24 PM

Gene is still on probation for the rest of his life. After Cali was killed, LE went to interview him since he lives on Staten Island, pretty much a routine check up and if he knew anything about Cali being shot. That is where the media started to put Gene's name in the papers. LE were just covering all their bases and the Media got wind of it and started to run with it.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Lets face it, Junior Gotti was a joke and an embarrassment to both his blood family and crime family....Gene probably shakes his head as he see's his nephew doing all kinds of interviews and bragging about his father shooting McBratney when everybody knows he wasn't the shooter....Most sons would deny their father killed somebody, even if they were guilty, this idiot is just the opposite, he goes on tv trying to glorify his father killing someone even when he wasn't the shooter...Just go away Junior !!

Yeah that family is a joke. The whole McBratney hit was a mess and it eas actually Galione who did the killing but instead of getting made he gets a bullet lol. Im not a fan of Gene by any means but it seems like he was very well liked/respected while his brother had his deetractors
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 08:41 PM

And at least Gene came home and is staying low...Could you imagine Gene doing childish youtube videos like Junior does ??
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 03/31/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Gene is still on probation for the rest of his life. After Cali was killed, LE went to interview him since he lives on Staten Island, pretty much a routine check up and if he knew anything about Cali being shot. That is where the media started to put Gene's name in the papers. LE were just covering all their bases and the Media got wind of it and started to run with it.

Gene was sentenced under the old rules and was eligible for parole after 50% of his time was completed. He was turned down twice and then finally released. I believe he has 20+ years of parole. Parole is different them supervised release. They can basically bust his balls for whatever they want and the probation department can lock him up. On supervised release only a judge can.

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/01/19 12:50 AM

jshov good insight

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/01/19 12:51 AM

so sonny franzese started his 50yr bid in 1970 is he really waiting to die in 2020 when hes off parole? give credit for that

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/01/19 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
so sonny franzese started his 50yr bid in 1970 is he really waiting to die in 2020 when hes off parole? give credit for that

Sonny Franzese get 50 y for robbery in 1967 and was in and out of prison for parole violation. In 2017 finally ended the sentence and Sonny said to the judge that sentenced him that was happy to lived enough to do his time.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/01/19 08:06 AM

Thank you for correcting me jshov31. Honestly, do you believe Gene will live past that 20 years?

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/01/19 10:10 PM

Gene is a no nonsense guy, I would put money on it the minute he saw John Jr he slapped him hard

I can also imagine John jr trying to justify to his uncle Joe Watts and Marino wanted to whack him
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/01/19 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tonytough
Gene is a no nonsense guy, I would put money on it the minute he saw John Jr he slapped him hard

I can also imagine John jr trying to justify to his uncle Joe Watts and Marino wanted to whack him

I read he worked out a lot in prison.

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/02/19 04:58 AM

Not surprised- he looks to be in great shape at his age
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/10/19 11:59 PM

Speaking of...did anyone see that bio/documentary "Gotti; Godfather & Son" on Demand??..it was interesting..even though makes u ponder what Junior says...it shows parts of him being interviewed in his fathers den & around various parts of Sr. house in Howard beach as well as his own .
Posted By: Luxurydog

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/11/19 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Speaking of...did anyone see that bio/documentary "Gotti; Godfather & Son" on Demand??..it was interesting..even though makes u ponder what Junior says...it shows parts of him being interviewed in his fathers den & around various parts of Sr. house in Howard beach as well as his own .

Could you post a link if you find it?
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Now that Gene is officially out- - 04/13/19 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

I did not know that was in their homes.
Interesting, I did not watch it all.
Will rewatch.

I will post a link if I find it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET