Home

Paul Castellano footage

Posted By: Zavattoni

Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 06:32 PM

Anyone seen this video of Paul Castellano; and Thomas Bilotti? Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhcE_B8vSQ

Bilotti looks like a brutal guy; Someone not to cross on the streets.

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 06:36 PM

Looks like Bilotti wants to hurt whoever is taking this clip. Scary.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 06:42 PM

His jacket might have been a couple of sizes too small. But then again most bodyguards dress that way. His brawn didn't do him much good that night at Spark's.

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
His jacket might have been a couple of sizes too small. But then again most bodyguards dress that way. His brawn didn't do him much good that night at Spark's.

It sure didn't. Just looking at this clip; He doesnt seem like a friendly guy. Most of the family hated him right?
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 07:39 PM

I glean what little I know from Gravano's book. Those guys didn't appear to be big fans of Bilotti.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Originally Posted by OakAsFan

It sure didn't. Just looking at this clip; He doesnt seem like a friendly guy. Most of the family hated him right?

Yup. He was known as a abusive gorilla

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 08:49 PM

I don't know if this clip was after Dellacroce died; but Bilotti seems like a son to Paul. Anyone have anymore insight of Bilotti's relationship to the blue collar faction?

Paul in this clip imo looks powerful but worried....

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 09:01 PM

I don't know if this clip was after Dellacroce died; but Bilotti seems like a son to Paul. Anyone have anymore insight of Bilotti's relationship to the blue collar faction?

Paul in this clip imo looks powerful but worried....

Pretty sure it was sometime before Neil passed
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 09:27 PM

Bilotti even walks like a gorilla. Paul looks like he had some - how the Germans would put it - "Weltschmerz" hanging over him.

Speaking about Dellacroce, is there a lot of footage of him? Going by his pictures alone that guy came across as terrifying. Almost like some demonic presence.

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Bilotti even walks like a gorilla. Paul looks like he had some - how the Germans would put it - "Weltschmerz" hanging over him.

Speaking about Dellacroce, is there a lot of footage of him? Going by his pictures alone that guy came across as terrifying. Almost like some demonic presence.

Yes quite a bit of surveillance on him. In fact im trying to finish up a video that has all surveillance of the Ravenite from April-August of 79. I'm will hopefully be able to post in on here when done
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

Yes quite a bit of surveillance on him. In fact im trying to finish up a video that has all surveillance of the Ravenite from April-August of 79. I'm will hopefully be able to post in on here when done

Sounds cool!
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

Definitely sounds cool!!

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/17/19 10:44 PM

Paul definitely looked worried in this clip about something. Maybe I'm wrong...

Neil was Paul's underboss for 8 years. Iv never seen a picture of them together. Anyone have any photos of them with eachother?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/18/19 01:18 AM

some one runs a site they linked from here its called lcnbios.wwwwwww its pretty cool guys does alot of reserch. my point was tom billotti wasnt even a capo till i think he wrote 1983. i thought for sure him and paul were real tight since the 60tys he wasnt even one of the first 10 guys made when the books were open in 1976. pauls a brooklyn guy tommy was raised it says on staten island just weird they were so close i wonder who connected them, probaly some obscure staten island capo from way back then

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 03/18/19 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
some one runs a site they linked from here its called lcnbios.wwwwwww its pretty cool guys does alot of reserch. my point was tom billotti wasnt even a capo till i think he wrote 1983. i thought for sure him and paul were real tight since the 60tys he wasnt even one of the first 10 guys made when the books were open in 1976. pauls a brooklyn guy tommy was raised it says on staten island just weird they were so close i wonder who connected them, probaly some obscure staten island capo from way back then

I always thought Bilotti became a captain in 77 when Paul took over

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 10/18/19 06:14 PM

@JCrusher.

Did you ever finish up the survellance from the Ravenite?

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 10/19/19 06:05 PM

@JCrusher.

Did you ever finish up the survellance from the Ravenite?

Hey Zavattoni thanks for asking. I had some issues with my computer and lost some files that had a lot of footage i had. Also been very busy with work and family. Not sure if or when i will have it. If you want i could still tell you about what was on them(dates,mobsters by name, etc). Just send me a PM

Re: Paul Castellano footage - 10/19/19 08:56 PM

@JCrusher.

Sending you a PM now.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET