Home

Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito

Posted By: mike68

Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/14/19 08:35 PM

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...er-indictment-arrest-20190314-story.html

Anthony Pandrella, left his DNA on murder weapon at the scene.

Can anything else happen this week???
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/14/19 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by mike68

Steven Crea coming out as pangender.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/14/19 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by mike68

Steven Crea coming out as pangender.

Lmfaoooo
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/14/19 11:13 PM

Hot shit ! Like back in the day with shit going down.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/14/19 11:19 PM

Interesting. So this guy was a luchese money maker his brother was close to amsuo they shared a hotel racket. The city of new york would pay them money to shelter the homeless. This guy was still a loanshark robed by a Gambino. Thats gotta cause a huge shit storm any idea how old is panderella? Whose his capo?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/14/19 11:33 PM

He's 59.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/15/19 09:08 PM

How they make this a federal case any bb lawyers know? Sounds like a 1st degree murder robbery weird. Should be a state case whats the federal angle?

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/16/19 01:38 AM

He returned to the house that night to sit with Zito’s loved ones — but was really there just to glean what he could about the police investigation, prosecutors claim.

That's some cold blooded shit to go back to the family.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/16/19 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
How they make this a federal case any bb lawyers know? Sounds like a 1st degree murder robbery weird. Should be a state case whats the federal angle?

Originally Posted by pmac

The actual act of the crime killing a man by firearm youd think yes state charge.. but bc the suspect and victim are oc, the feds brought the charges..federal law has all the same crimes as state law so doesnt mean theres any reason... however in light of what happened w cali and just for intelligence gathering, the feds charged him so they can deal directly w Pandrella with the goal of getting him to flip, or now divulge what happened with Cali...the EDNY is one of if not the most powerful and well funded Federal Prosecutors Office in the country... so if they tell the city and worthless DeBlasio to go pound sand its our case, then they almost always win
Posted By: Longislandguy14

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/17/19 02:09 PM

I wonder if the cops were even gonna pick this guy up if it wasn’t for this Cali thing? At least not on the day they did. I’m assuming the feds were taking the initiative with this guy. See if they could get him to flip and get info about it.
He went to see the family after too? That’s cold as it gets
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 03/19/19 01:11 AM

Cold shit that. Wonder who gave the order for that. No way he does this and robs the guys customers without it being an order

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/16/22 10:28 AM

Gambino mob associate convicted of execution-style murder of friend, 77, in NYC

https://www.silive.com/news/2022/06...on-style-murder-of-friend-77-in-nyc.html
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/16/22 11:02 AM

Poor nephew that find his grandfather dead.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/16/22 12:13 PM

What a scumbag! He should rot in prison. He stole 750k from his friend who trusted him, he should be shot on the spot.

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/16/22 12:46 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/16/22 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
What a scumbag! He should rot in prison. He stole 750k from his friend who trusted him, he should be shot on the spot.

This is the mob! Dont remember? "Who kill you many times is your best friend or a trusted person".
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/16/22 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
[Linked Image]

If the potrayed mobsters in movies to look like that fat tub of lard other than some GQ looking guy, I guarantee you the appeal of mobsters by the general public would be far less.
Posted By: jace

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/17/22 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by RushStreet
[Linked Image]

If the potrayed mobsters in movies to look like that fat tub of lard other than some GQ looking guy, I guarantee you the appeal of mobsters by the general public would be far less.

As if Tony Soprano or Silvio were good looking. Abe Vigoda as Tessio had women's hearts pounding, and Fredo was a real stud. lol
Posted By: RushStreet

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/17/22 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by jace
[Linked Image]

As if Tony Soprano or Silvio were good looking. Abe Vigoda as Tessio had women's hearts pounding, and Fredo was a real stud. lol

Tony Soprano belonged in GQ magazine compared to that dufus looking fat tub of shit. Even Vito Spatafore was better looking than this modern day mobster who let me add makes me lose interest in the mob. Thank god not every fucking mobster looks like that.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/18/22 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by jace
[Linked Image]

Tony Soprano belonged in GQ magazine compared to that dufus looking fat tub of shit. Even Vito Spatafore was better looking than this modern day mobster who let me add makes me lose interest in the mob. Thank god not every fucking mobster looks like that.

No offense bro, but not every mob guy looks like John Gotti sr....Most of them look like tubby here
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/19/22 09:21 AM

“The fat fuck stole my money!” - Gambino Mafia family wiseguy guilty of shooting Lucchese family pal in the head https://gangstersinc.org/blog/the-fat-fuck-stole-my-money-gambino-mafia-family-wiseguy-guilty-o
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/25/22 07:05 AM

This case is baffling to me
I do not believe this was planned out this way.

I think something went wrong and this guy Panderella panicked or something and shot him.

The most likely scenerio here would have been a sit down
And Panderella would have had to pay back the money over time.

He already paid him back $300K

So if the plan all along was to kill him why give him back a dollar.
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Gambino associate indicted in murder of Zito - 06/25/22 07:34 PM

What is the source for paying him back $300K? More likely, George Lombardozzi ordered and split the 500K with Pandrella.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET