Home

Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security

Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/12/19 08:59 PM

Was there ever a crew (That's Capo with Soldiers) whose only job was to serve as Security to The Boss of the family and not really run any operations?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/12/19 09:22 PM

I mean Tommy Bilotti functioned as a bodyguard/driver for Paul even for that short time he was underboss
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/12/19 11:08 PM

That retard crew Stanfa had around him in the early 90s comes to my mind immediately.
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/12/19 11:23 PM

Carmine Galante used his sicilian crew aka the zips as bodyguards.
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/13/19 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni

They are the same guys who double crossed him too.

Didn’t Rastelli use Sonny Red and his crew as personal bodyguards too? Not that it worked out well but I heard that before.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/13/19 12:09 AM

gotti after frank deccico was killed was rolling deep also after that crazy guy popd a shot at him. reminds me of mikeey scars saying there was a sitdown between peter gotti and the colombo acting boss allie boy. he said there was a handfull of gambinos and allie showed up alone. reverse of having security guards
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/13/19 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Zavattoni

Cesare Bonventre and Baldo Amato
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/13/19 01:45 AM

Allie boy really was the real deal eh like his dad both been in jail for huge parts of their life and he will also die in jail. Love that story below. Usually mob nepotism creates soft retards. Not so with Allie boy. Maybe that’s worth a new thread- examples of mob sons being the real deal. Not just capable but heavy hitting powerhouse types. Traficante springs to mind.

Originally Posted by pmac
gotti after frank deccico was killed was rolling deep also after that crazy guy popd a shot at him. reminds me of mikeey scars saying there was a sitdown between peter gotti and the colombo acting boss allie boy. he said there was a handfull of gambinos and allie showed up alone. reverse of having security guards
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Has a Boss ever had a crew simply for security - 03/13/19 01:46 AM

In fact I will make a new thread be interesting to see who is mentioned if any
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET