Home

2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port

Posted By: Ciment

2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 02:55 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/us/cocaine-bust-new-york-newark-port/index.html

Drug bust at Newark port seizes ton and a half of cocaine worth estimated $77 million
Posted By: pmac

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 03:06 AM

this is season 2 the wire stuff. wheres the greek. also reminds me of that sopranos episode when tony has dreams or something about teorrists getting a bomb threw the port. on another matter all these shit bags cutting there coke with fentanyl eat a dick, this is the thing all the low life herion dealers sell coke to and they might run out of coke and to make up for the size of a bag theyll throw some fentanyl in it cause there greedy cunts and stupid not knowing that a person who does cocaine on the reg but never a opiate guy sniff a little line hes gone. get the narcan. all that millions of dollar of buetiful blow they found on the port that shit wont have a trace of chinese fentanyl in it because we love cocainesince forever and we dont wont some bullshit that will kill a horse cutt into it wheres the fun in that. im betting the colombians and cartels are getting pissed the cia keeps flooding the streets with this cheap fentanyl thats killing all there clients but making it seem like the colombians manufacture fentanyl, 2 different continents smart guys
Posted By: pmac

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 03:08 AM

i should get a pulitzer prize for this last post. moma i came so far smile
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
i should get a pulitzer prize for this last post. moma i came so far smile

pmac...ur a fuckin' trip..I bet ur a blast 2 hang out wit'..lol.
Posted By: Nitro

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 09:15 AM

"Mulvey said a legitimate shipment of dried fruit was behind the packages and that the drugs were likely loaded near a set of doors so as to be easily accessible to smugglers. The ship was headed next to the Belgian city of Antwerp.
Mulvey said it was not yet clear whether the drugs were intended to remain in the US or to continue on to Europe."

I am inclined to agree with the Antwerp Theory. But who knows.
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 09:49 AM

Someone’s getting whacked for this fuckup 😳
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 12:17 PM

this is season 2 the wire stuff. wheres the greek. also reminds me of that sopranos episode when tony has dreams or something about teorrists getting a bomb threw the port. on another matter all these shit bags cutting there coke with fentanyl eat a dick, this is the thing all the low life herion dealers sell coke to and they might run out of coke and to make up for the size of a bag theyll throw some fentanyl in it cause there greedy cunts and stupid not knowing that a person who does cocaine on the reg but never a opiate guy sniff a little line hes gone. get the narcan. all that millions of dollar of buetiful blow they found on the port that shit wont have a trace of chinese fentanyl in it because we love cocainesince forever and we dont wont some bullshit that will kill a horse cutt into it wheres the fun in that. im betting the colombians and cartels are getting pissed the cia keeps flooding the streets with this cheap fentanyl thats killing all there clients but making it seem like the colombians manufacture fentanyl, 2 different continents smart guys

I'm going to write a screenplay based on this post.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 01:07 PM

This better not effect my nightlife here in Jersey!
Posted By: Hollander

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nitro
"Mulvey said a legitimate shipment of dried fruit was behind the packages and that the drugs were likely loaded near a set of doors so as to be easily accessible to smugglers. The ship was headed next to the Belgian city of Antwerp.
Mulvey said it was not yet clear whether the drugs were intended to remain in the US or to continue on to Europe."

I am inclined to agree with the Antwerp Theory. But who knows.

The container was destined for Rotterdam and from there would be further shipped to London.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/12/19 04:32 PM

prices are about to go up lol
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/15/19 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan

I'm going to write a screenplay based on this post.

I heard that!...LmfaO!!!!!!

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/22/19 07:43 AM

Another bust now at the port of Philadelphia.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/18-million-worth-cocaine-seized-port-philadelphia/story?id=61803389

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 03/23/19 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander

Again with destination the Netherlands.

Re: 2nd largest cocaine seizure at Newark port - 08/06/21 10:45 PM

Two MSC Gayane Crew Members Sentenced for Conspiracy to Smuggle $1 Billion Worth of Cocaine into the United States

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/p...y-smuggle-1-billion-worth-cocaine-united
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET