Home

Patsy Parello’s nephew released

Posted By: Jshov31

Patsy Parello’s nephew released - 03/09/19 01:31 AM

Allie Boy Tranquillo was released to the halfway house this week. He got 15 years at age 24 and he kept his mouth shut. I spent over a year in a cell with him at Fairton and I can tell you first hand he was respected across the board by everybody on the compound. I figured I would share the good news!!
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: Patsy Parello’s nephew released - 03/09/19 03:37 AM

What were his charges?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Patsy Parello’s nephew released - 03/09/19 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Slimshady
What were his charges?

https://nypost.com/2007/04/28/wiseguys-plead-out/

Alberto “Allie Boy” Tranquillo, an associate of the family, was sentenced to nine years after pleading guilty to extortion for the brutal beatings of competitors in his construction-trash business.
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Patsy Parello’s nephew released - 03/09/19 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Slimshady
What were his charges?

https://nypost.com/2007/04/28/wiseguys-plead-out/

Alberto “Allie Boy” Tranquillo, an associate of the family, was sentenced to nine years after pleading guilty to extortion for the brutal beatings of competitors in his construction-trash business.

It was 8 originally then about 3 years in they re-indicted him for more bs. They essentially changed the dates of his prior sentenced conduct, added more charges for THE SAME CONDUCT and gave him 7 more years. Absolute bullshit.
Posted By: Penguin

Re: Patsy Parello’s nephew released - 03/09/19 10:25 PM

Doesn’t surprise me - patsy is the real deal. Is Allie 100% Italian? His last name sounds Spanish.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Patsy Parello’s nephew released - 03/09/19 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Penguin
Doesn’t surprise me - patsy is the real deal. Is Allie 100% Italian? His last name sounds Spanish.

No Italian, 'tranquillo' means quiet, calm, peacefully.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET