Home

John Alite in Switzerland

Posted By: Hollander

John Alite in Switzerland - 03/02/19 06:51 PM

https://www.lematin.ch/suisse/exmafieux-newyorkais-connu-suisse/story/20249969
Posted By: sittite

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/02/19 08:20 PM

I can’t read whatever language that was written in but I’m pretty sure it said he’s a fuckin snitch.....
Posted By: pmac

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/02/19 09:08 PM

weird ive heard they dont let in anyone with any type of record. nevermind all the shit on his

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/02/19 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by sittite
I can’t read whatever language that was written in but I’m pretty sure it said he’s a fuckin snitch.....

LOL. it´s french.

UNUSUAL A KNOWN NEW YORK MAFIA IS IN SWITZERLAND
John Alite was part of the infamous Gambino clan. It travels on the roads of our country, according to a video visible on Instagram.
Driving a Ferrari in Switzerland.

A repentant, high-ranking New York mafioso is currently in Switzerland. It would be the American John Alite. We see it, in a video that circulates on Instagram since Friday night, filmed by a driver of a luxury car rental company, according to " 20 Minuten " Saturday. He would drive at the wheel of a Mercedes E63S.

In another image posted on Instagram, it evokes Geneva.

Why is this former member of the infamous Gambino clan in Switzerland? The owner of the rental agency did not want to reveal it to the newspaper. On Saturday afternoon, John Alite posted himself a video in which we see him sitting in a Ferrari registered in Switzerland.

Sentenced in 2008

John Alite was sentenced in 2008 to 10 years in prison for a double murder, four attempted murder and various assaults. But he received a reduced sentence for testifying against the Gambino clan and was released after 6 years.

For reasons of data protection, the Federal Office of Police (Fedpol) does not comment on individual cases, says "20 Minuten". But in principle, a person who has served his sentence can again move freely, even in Switzerland, however said his spokesman Florian Näf.

Note that the "Gambino crime family" is one of the leading Italian-American gangs from the Sicilian Cosa Nostra in New York. Its influence is mainly in the eastern US, but it extends to California. Its activities include racketeering, prostitution, drug trafficking, illegal betting, assassination contracts, car theft, fraud, tax evasion and construction site management.

(Nxp)

Created: 02.03.2019, 17:48

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/03/19 12:46 AM

He hangs out with the Albanians who have a strong presence over there.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/03/19 04:34 AM

No matter what with this guy , he has some fuckin balls.
Posted By: Rigatoni777

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/03/19 10:54 AM

10% of kosovar citizen lives in Switzerland.

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/03/19 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
No matter what with this guy , he has some fuckin balls.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/03/19 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rigatoni777
10% of kosovar citizen lives in Switzerland.

The entire Swiss national soccer team is like 70% Kosovo/Albania.
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/03/19 01:30 PM

Two things kill me about this article but it may just be the translation on one.

High ranking Gambino member and construction site management lol.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/04/19 10:25 AM

Wasn't the first and won't be the last criminal that went to Switzerland.So what's the problem? lol lol lol
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/05/19 11:00 PM

Good, I hope he rots there..
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/05/19 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by kingoflittlenewyork
Two things kill me about this article but it may just be the translation on one.

High ranking Gambino member and construction site management lol.

...Isn't that the best..What a joke..
Posted By: British

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/06/19 03:18 PM

How can he travel there with his convictions?
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/06/19 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander

He IS Albanian, if memory serves me correctly.
Posted By: m2w

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/06/19 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Stubbs

funny like albanians testimony on other etnich groups suddenly, but not on other albanians, it's a strange concept of silence
in italy there were albanians suddenly rat on italians
for example camorra, mafia and ndrangheta killed some albanian criminals and the ones survived told police the name of people involved and back to albania in order to be safe
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/06/19 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Stubbs

Yes

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/06/19 11:37 PM

Last year he went to Albania.

Posted By: Luxurydog

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/10/19 08:06 AM

It kills me this crook got off so easy
Who the hell only gets sentenced 10 years for a double homicide, 4 attempted murders and assault? Had he been black he would get the chair

And who the f*cking hell rats for a 4 year knock off their sentence? Doesn't make sense
Hope some Albanian sugar daddy has gotten hold of him, pimping his worthless cumbag ass around to sick twisted millionaires in europe
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/10/19 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Luxurydog
Who the hell only gets sentenced 10 years for a double homicide, 4 attempted murders and assault? Had he been black he would get the chair

And who the f*cking hell rats for a 4 year knock off their sentence? Doesn't make sense
Hope some Albanian sugar daddy has gotten hold of him, pimping his worthless cumbag ass around to sick twisted millionaires in europe

Kind of like Gravano, Massino and D'Arco.

All of those guys were allowed to keep the money they stole throughout their criminal careers, too.

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/10/19 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Kind of like Gravano, Massino and D'Arco.

All of those guys were allowed to keep the money they stole throughout their criminal careers, too.

Yeah but those were high ranking OC members, likr administation high. John Alite was a f*ckwad.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/10/19 09:22 PM

That sounds like presidential candidates talking....Blacks kill people and plea bargain it down to manslaughter and get out in 4 years or so all the time !!

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/11/19 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

That sounds like presidential candidates talking....Blacks kill people and plea bargain it down to manslaughter and get out in 4 years or so all the time !!

Seriously? Haven't heard much about those cases but I buy it. 4 years for murder, why? Cause they used to lock up and fill the joints with all those potsmokers to wage the war on drugs or something, then 'less' serious crimes like murder gets lighter sentences if you spare the " "" justice""" " system the bother of going to trial?

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/12/19 03:56 PM

They're not locking up pot smokers and never did..

And the reason why a black guy from the hood can get a plea deal from murder one down to manslaughter and be out in 4 or so years with a court appointed attorney is because the prosecutors have little value for the victims...All they care about is getting their conviction...This happens all across the country but if its black on black murder, the media isn't interested in covering the injustice and politicians ignore it as well !!

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/12/19 10:44 PM

They're not locking up pot smokers and never did...

I totally disagree with you there, there are plenty cases where innocent people get locked up for years because of weed. Even today in states where it is legal police are harassing as much as they possibly can. They lost their easiest conviction rate and are pissed

Look it up my man i'm not making this up.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/13/19 01:59 AM

alpo got like a reduced sentence of like 35 years and served like 20 odd. Any mafia guy out there who flips with loads of bodies behind him gets less than 10, or in most cases less than 5 or time served. How Massino ain’t dying in jail is a travesty. How leonetti flipped after getting 45 years and still gets out rapid is insane.

Sammy the bull I understand as gotti was taking the mickey out of L.E so they had to get him by any means necessary.

Re: John Alite in Switzerland - 03/13/19 03:26 AM

They're not locking up pot smokers and never did...

I totally disagree with you there, there are plenty cases where innocent people get locked up for years because of weed. Even today in states where it is legal police are harassing as much as they possibly can. They lost their easiest conviction rate and are pissed

Look it up my man i'm not making this up.

Selling weed, not smoking it...Smoking is a misdemeanor...A summons !!

I'll give ya that the cops today aren't like they were years back...In parks in NYC, cops would walk right past people smoking pot...They had better things to do and many of them smoke weed themselves..Now you have some young kids on the force looking for easy busts...Weed possession in small amounts in NYC often get thrown out of court..its not worth the courts time...The worst that will happen is a fine !!

Trump just passed prison reform where people with low level drug offenses will have their sentences reduced !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET