Home

Criminals who never did time?

Posted By: ThePolakVet

Criminals who never did time? - 02/24/19 02:39 PM

Are there any mobsters or other organized crime group members that never got caught by the government? Are there any that even never were brought in by the police for questioning?
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Criminals who never did time? - 02/24/19 02:44 PM

Bet there’s loads who have kept under the radar publicly- meaning we would never hear about them. All the rest would’ve at least had some police attention etc at the least
Posted By: m2w

Re: Criminals who never did time? - 02/24/19 04:21 PM

matteo messina denaro
Posted By: Mikeybats31

Re: Criminals who never did time? - 02/24/19 07:55 PM

Tony Accardo apparently only spent 1 night in jail which is crazy considering going all the way back to the days of Al Capone, guys responsible for many many murders and other serious crimes

Roy Demeo I don't believe he spent any time in jail and he was a monster - allegedly killing over 70 people himself and running a crew who allegedly killed around 200 depending on the source, he likely would have went to jail if he never got killed
Posted By: pmac

Re: Criminals who never did time? - 02/24/19 08:22 PM

I wonder if theres any capo or administration guy in the last 30yrs who never got indicted for crimes. 1 is that guy lance in philly who at times is a capo or higher. Joe colombo never went to jail but im not trying to go back that long. I guess frank cali did like a yr in jail.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Criminals who never did time? - 02/24/19 10:28 PM

In eastern europe especially on Balkans, most powerful criminals are working for government & secret services , so we have a whole bunch of them who never did time , on top of that they are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Criminals who never did time? - 02/25/19 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Bet there’s loads who have kept under the radar publicly- meaning we would never hear about them. All the rest would’ve at least had some police attention etc at the least

Some Genovese guys, I bet. Many of them had a way of just sticking to vice rackets that the police didn't care about, and avoided drugs.

Regarding Tony Accardo, some researchers insist he never even spent one night in jail.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET