Home

Rare photos of Outfit

Posted By: rickydelta

Rare photos of Outfit - 02/22/19 03:24 PM

Hyman Godfrey . smile

Attached picture hyman godfrey.jpg
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Rare photos of Outfit - 02/22/19 05:56 PM

Not a lot of information on him. What was his deal? Did he just give people that look to take money from them? If so he probably made millions.

Re: Rare photos of Outfit - 02/25/19 10:54 AM

Murray humphreys And Gus Alex .Bagman Driver Body Guard . Was a Heavy Weight Boxer . FBI Files got him Talking to Top Outfit Guys . smile
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Rare photos of Outfit - 02/26/19 07:18 AM

I think that the pic of Godfrey is from the late 1940s. Godfrey started under Sam Hunt on the South Side, first as his driver and bodyguard and later as his collector. After Hunt he did the same things for Ralph Pierce and also for Murray Humphreys from time to time. From the mid 1950s until the late 60s, Pierce was in charge of few of the most lucrative gambling operations such as bookmaking and the numbers racket on the South Side. In fact, Pierce was connected to every big time black criminal at the time, all who decided to cooperate with the Outfit and so often Godfrey was Pierces voice on the matter. Godfrey was also acting like some sort of detective for Gus Alex by writing down suspicious licence plates and finding infos on suspicious individuals. Godfrey was also seen attending meetings with Ricca and Accardo, probably as a representative for Alex and Pierce who often were absent from those same high profile meetings out of security reasons or avoid being watched by the government

Re: Rare photos of Outfit - 02/26/19 11:45 AM

Hi Toodoped where you been Buddy ? . Yeah there one FBI File Where Murray Humpherys says about Godfrey . I got him Running around all the time for me lol . And a Next Time he Says Godfrey Pulled a Gun on a few Guys at a Meeting they Had said Godfrey was Fearless smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET