Mob Talk 27: Narducci

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/02/19 03:20 PM

Posted By: azguy

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/02/19 04:39 PM

We all know dead men don't pay, I doubt Phil would have killed him for $25K,
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/02/19 07:51 PM

Look at that guy michael persico hes a legit guy but will loan out a 100k a 1 point a week. So that 1000 bucks a week interest untill the principle is paid off. I sure he had alot of loans on the street like that. Michael was on a tape telling his cousin not to beat the guy up. Hes still doing 5 yrs or whaever thou. This guy narducci father was a huge loanshark its in there blood

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/02/19 07:52 PM

Greed pure and simple.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/02/19 11:51 PM

Thanks Moe
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/02/19 11:57 PM

When is the big indictment dropping!
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/03/19 12:37 AM

It does not have to be a mob guy or in there blood or be a vindictive loan or relationship there are several very successful business men that now and then get tight with finance they can be friends they can be associates they can be neighbors that are having slow time and need loan for payroll to keep there guys working.

Not everyone that help people with cash has to be a Shylock or any other names you can come up with I’ve been helping people I know for years.

Some guys businesses do well in seasons and get in a jam when slow it’s not just guys getting jammed up in something like gambling it’s all walks of life I just helped a family member that his business does much better in fair weather unless the area gets a snow storm then his equipment goes into snow removal from its usual job and then he does great in winter but he needed to be covered for payroll for a couple months.....it’s no big deal .....but you have to get collateral for new people so you don’t get jammed up.

Why Phil did not send word that he sold the loan to another before he starts leaning on a guy...always cover your ass.

Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/03/19 05:37 AM

Phil shouldn’t have ever beaten the guy up or even been in the vicinity of the debtor. His rep was enough. Anything else that he did was obviously going to chase this guy to the Feds. I’m surprised he made this mistake... the guys I know that I’ve borrowed from ALWAYS send someone else or I deal with someone’s else. It’s kinda a funny joke when someone else comes but I get why they do it and this is case in points. Phil- great guy hate to see this, but shit man... rookie mistake as far as I’m concerned...

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/03/19 08:56 PM

Strange he will take a 5-8 year plea possibly less if he gets lucky ..

But again he will be in the joint when the top of the Philly family changes again if the Feds have what they say and will come with Rico murders and the mix of Skinny Uncle Joe and Stevie running the family will put them all away because when they come with that one of them is going to roll and the top of the family will be gone .

If the Feds did not fuck up another wired up nut case ....

Super bowl on a island 78 ° and sunny ! Loving this snow bird shit.
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/03/19 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Strange he will take a 5-8 year plea possibly less if he gets lucky ..

But again he will be in the joint when the top of the Philly family changes again if the Feds have what they say and will come with Rico murders and the mix of Skinny Uncle Joe and Stevie running the family will put them all away because when they come with that one of them is going to roll and the top of the family will be gone .

If the Feds did not fuck up another wired up nut case ....

Super bowl on a island 78 ° and sunny ! Loving this snow bird shit.

I agree. I also agree with the snowbird shit. Moved to Florida last April. It’s 70 here and about 10 in the Poconos.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/03/19 10:50 PM

What is burning up there in north jersey my daughter texted me but that’s all she said ?

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 12:13 AM

Not sure @serpiente. I’ll look into it now

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 12:18 AM

What is burning up there in north jersey my daughter texted me but that’s all she said ?

A big paper plant is on fire for days now.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jshov31

Thanks she said she was driving through it .

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 02:11 AM

No problem. I used to have stores all over north jersey. Where does she live if you don’t mind my asking?

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 02:42 AM

No problem. I used to have stores all over north jersey. Where does she live if you don’t mind my asking?

Washington DC she was heading skiing in Vermont....we have something at Stowe since1978 we been going up there.
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 05:36 AM

On a plea he's facing about 3 to 4 years. If he fights it 7 or 8

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by southphilly old head
On a plea he's facing about 3 to 4 years. If he fights it 7 or 8

I was assuming with his history and what the government been handing out he wouldn’t get a brake.

Thanks
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 05:00 PM

Does he not speak to his brother either? I had heard or read he was up in north jersey with those guys. He must be super low key, bc I haven’t heard his name in years.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by tjonezee
Does he not speak to his brother either? I had heard or read he was up in north jersey with those guys. He must be super low key, bc I haven’t heard his name in years.

I think you're thinking of Joe Grande that's up North...Frankie Narducci was sent back to prison on a parole violation awhile back and was recently released. I'm not sure if Philip and Frank speak but I know Philip positively doesn't speak with his sister or Nephew.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 05:18 PM

So I'm hearing sadly phils sister passed away Friday night.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/04/19 07:16 PM

Yeah she (Susan Baldino) did pass away over the weekend. Pretty shitty timing for Phil despite him not getting along with her...
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/05/19 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
Yeah she (Susan Baldino) did pass away over the weekend. Pretty shitty timing for Phil despite him not getting along with her...

I was just at Philip’s Steaks last night getting my fix in South Philly. I’m surprised they didn’t close the steak stand. Obviously didn’t see Joey Baldino there last night. I’ve only seen him there occasionally during the daytime though in the past.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/05/19 01:35 PM

I hadn’t seen her there in awhile Dante, but then again I wouldn’t say I was a frequent customer (maybe 5-6 times a year). She used to be there all the time a few years ago. I wonder if Phil asks for permission to attend the funeral? The Changs are close to the Baldinos and their neighbors...

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/05/19 03:14 PM

Was the baldino guy veasey killed her husband? The philly family is closely related for a lcn family. Thats a good thing. Im sure her wake would be packed.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/05/19 03:21 PM

pmac, not her husband....

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/05/19 08:54 PM

No bail for Phil!!

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/05/19 09:15 PM

ive read about joe pungitore being back in the fold or atleast he was urging joe ligamnbi to shelve someone so even if hes not 100 back in the street hes still talking to the boss or acting boss. my question what happend to anthony pung he did like 20 plus yrs to. never heard a peep. why i bring theem up wernt they shooter in frank narduccis murder. must be a fucked up situation to have the 2 narduuci brothers in the family and the 2 pungs. they must be loyal to the lcn rules. id be plotting murder if i see the guys who killed my father around everyday

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 01:53 AM

Phil hired Brian McMonagle as his defense attorney , looks like he will be fighting hard. McMonagle is one of the best lawyers money can buy. McMonagle was Nicodemo’s lawyer for the DiPietro hit along with Frank DePasquale (Johnny Chang’s Cousin and made Guy in Philly LCN) as his co counsel. McMonagle also defended Bill Cosby.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Phil hired Brian McMonagle as his defense attorney , looks like he will be fighting hard. McMonagle is one of the best lawyers money can buy. McMonagle was Nicodemo’s lawyer for the DiPietro hit along with Frank DePasquale (Johnny Chang’s Cousin and made Guy in Philly LCN) as his co counsel. McMonagle also defended Bill Cosby.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 03:01 AM

Dante you make some good points but let's not believe everything you see on Facebook about Depasqale being made member. He is really a good and dedicated lawyer. Because he is family and friends of people you shouldn't assume that he is a made guy. I call not true on those accusations.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by southphilly old head
Dante you make some good points but let's not believe everything you see on Facebook about Depasqale being made member. He is really a good and dedicated lawyer. Because he is family and friends of people you shouldn't assume that he is a made guy. I call not true on those accusations.

I know what I know and we can agree to disagree on DePasquale’s status, no disrespect.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 06:05 PM

I never felt Frank DePasquale was made either for what it’s worth. No disrespect either. You could argue he is an Associate, but not a made guy. Then again, there are guys downtown that have been made for 25 years and no one knows they are made nor have they ever been in the papers - those are the guys that don’t get caught and how LCN is supposed to be! But Dante we’ve had this convo before and I’m not saying you’re wrong brother!

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 06:50 PM

Also, not to beat a dead horse here, but the Philly PD OC guys aren’t exactly mob experts believe it or not. At least not nowadays in the 2000s. They were in the 80s and prior (Frank Friel etc), but now it’s a smaller group (similar to how the Feds skimmed down their OC squads) and they’re spread out across different groups like gangs and other ethnic groups. I remember seeing a Philly PD LCN chart that was made around early-to-mid-2000s and it was a joke... not very accurate at all and lots of mistakes and missing guys etc. They definitely keep tabs on some of the top guys and Admin and know where they all hang out and show up to watch them
From time to time as well as help the Feds and Staties on surveillance and intelligence and that sort of stuff, but my point is they aren’t experts when it comes to the whole big picture especially as you get further down the organization.

Michael Angelina (Marty’s brother) was another one that people say is made and shows up on charts, but he isn’t to my knowledge. Again, you could argue he was involved to an extent in his younger years, hung out with and still hangs out with made guys or involved guys, and you could even argue that he’s an associate to a degree, but not a Made Guy. Again, I could be wrong though. It’s the guys who are Made Guys that don’t want you to know that they’re Made that are the smart ones....

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 07:29 PM

Michael Angelina is 100% definitely not made, it’s a complete joke he’s even listed on charts here...

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/06/19 07:31 PM

It would be an extreme stretch to even call Mike Angelina an “Associate” in my opinion. He does enjoy his booze just like his brother though. He used to practically live at The Philadium Tavern on Packer Ave, used to see him there all the time not anymore though since renovation and change in their clientele.
Posted By: PhillyGuys

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/07/19 07:18 PM

Michael Angelina is 100% definitely not made, it’s a complete joke he’s even listed on charts here...

He is a realtor and takes it very seriously

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/07/19 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

Yes, exactly.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/07/19 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyGuys

Not a week goes by without his flyer in my front door.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/07/19 10:42 PM

Dam shame ....

What kind of rap sheet does he have for the Feds or Philly PD to try to ruin his life by putting him as a made guy ? ?
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 01:14 AM

Dam shame ....

What kind of rap sheet does he have for the Feds or Philly PD to try to ruin his life by putting him as a made guy ? ?

Niente...Just by having a vowel at the end of his last name, that's all.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by njcapo35
Dam shame ....

Niente...Just by having a vowel at the end of his last name, that's all.

Italian Lives Matter.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 01:28 AM

Dam shame ....

Well, everyone was saying Phil Narducci was legitimate and then you have a guy on tape saying he's (Phil) killed eight people in order to try and extort the victim and threaten his life.

Hell, I know lots of people that own restaurants and extort people and threaten their lives.

What's the big deal here? It's 2019. Every
front operator
restaurateur does it.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Italian Lives Matter.

[Linked Image]

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 01:31 AM

The Feds are going to play dirty because his defense attorney has a vowel on the end of his name. Should've got someone with a consonant.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 03:36 AM

Dam shame ....

Well, everyone was saying Phil Narducci was legitimate and then you have a guy on tape saying he's (Phil) killed eight people in order to try and extort the victim and threaten his life.

Hell, I know lots of people that own restaurants and extort people and threaten their lives.

front operator
restaurateur does it.

@The Stugotz...I'm pretty sure Serp was inquiring about Angelina's criminal record, not Narducci. Learn how to use the gun first before you go and start shooting. OK Peeshy Boy!

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 04:13 AM

I'm almost sure Mcmonagle is Irish. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by njcapo35
Dam shame ....

front operator
restaurateur does it.

@The Stugotz...I'm pretty sure Serp was inquiring about Angelina's criminal record, not Narducci. Learn how to use the gun first before you go and start shooting. OK Peeshy Boy!

Dam Moe you never fucken stop !

Yes of course I was talking about Michael Angelina ...

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 02:12 PM

Whatever happend to Anthony pung. He just move out of state or is he back in philly with his brother an old friends? I gonna guess the south Jersey guy is feeding the feds all yhe rank n file of the family. Whose in whose out ect. Im betting thats why there calling him a capo they have proof or atleast could put this guy on stand and make him say it. Funny board thought he went full legit to find out in this indictment hes a capo. Guess hes having secret late night meets with merlino n comp.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 03:38 PM

AP was based out of Atlantic City and wasn’t in the trusted, inner circle because he’s always been a junkie and a scam artist.

I can’t see him giving the Feds a lot of info past what scams and drug dealing he was up to and who he did it with. I just feel bad for Dom that he got stuck having this scam artist and junkie under him.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/08/19 05:25 PM

But if he was recently inducted say past few years hes told whose a capo in the family whose the consig ect. The feds cant just label him a capo when he was only a soldier when he was sent away in 1987 . The book honor and blood said him and joe ligambi were the last 2 guys inducted by scarfo. Also him and ligambi were the shooters of frankie flowers
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
Also, not to beat a dead horse here, but the Philly PD OC guys aren’t exactly mob experts believe it or not. At least not nowadays in the 2000s. They were in the 80s and prior (Frank Friel etc), but now it’s a smaller group (similar to how the Feds skimmed down their OC squads) and they’re spread out across different groups like gangs and other ethnic groups. I remember seeing a Philly PD LCN chart that was made around early-to-mid-2000s and it was a joke... not very accurate at all and lots of mistakes and missing guys etc. They definitely keep tabs on some of the top guys and Admin and know where they all hang out and show up to watch them
From time to time as well as help the Feds and Staties on surveillance and intelligence and that sort of stuff, but my point is they aren’t experts when it comes to the whole big picture especially as you get further down the organization.

Michael Angelina (Marty’s brother) was another one that people say is made and shows up on charts, but he isn’t to my knowledge. Again, you could argue he was involved to an extent in his younger years, hung out with and still hangs out with made guys or involved guys, and you could even argue that he’s an associate to a degree, but not a Made Guy. Again, I could be wrong though. It’s the guys who are Made Guys that don’t want you to know that they’re Made that are the smart ones....

Thanx 4 the kudos 2 the late Frank Friel...he was indeed 1 of the "experts" of those times & they don't come like that anymore...I knew his daughter @ 1 time in the early 90s through my ex- brother -in- law who was an Inspector in the Phila. L.E. downtown @8th &Race..the (Roundhouse)…..she would have liked the respect.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by pmac
But if he was recently inducted say past few years hes told whose a capo in the family whose the consig ect. The feds cant just label him a capo when he was only a soldier when he was sent away in 1987 . The book honor and blood said him and joe ligambi were the last 2 guys inducted by scarfo. Also him and ligambi were the shooters of frankie flowers

Pmac...I know u like the book just as much as I do..it's 1 of my bibles..SO..it's named Blood & Honor..sometimes people have 2 re-read ur post 2 just get what ur sayin'..help us out here dude..I luv ur posts & think ur a great contributor 2 this site..ur very knowledgeable in all matters Mafia....just do me 1 favor b4 u make a post ...have a big drink of water & rub ur eyes..luv..hood.

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 11:44 AM

AP was based out of Atlantic City and wasn’t in the trusted, inner circle because he’s always been a junkie and a scam artist.

I can’t see him giving the Feds a lot of info past what scams and drug dealing he was up to and who he did it with. I just feel bad for Dom that he got stuck having this scam artist and junkie under him.

More then him being junkie .... you have to say to yourself who the fuck made this guy .... hummmmm

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 04:00 PM

Hey Serp , I'm sure you know who made him! It's no secret from down your way!! Whoever made JR made that scum bag because for some odd reason JR accepted him!

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 05:58 PM

Who sponcerd him is the question. The guy was doing life and got a appeal usually those types dont turn snitch. But theres some weird scarfo jr luchese crew angle. Cause this guy ap and scarfo cousin piccolo must have been in scarfo luchese south jersey guys. Merlino and ligambi must have beefed any got them transferd to the philly family why else would they want guys loyal to scarfo jr. He went to jail got 30 yrs and them guys were free agents idk

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 06:05 PM

Wonder merlino was running 3 am inductions ceremonys. Probaly. I read capecis column this week some bonanno made guy fliped he said he bought his button for 10k and stll owed the guy money. What a shit show
Posted By: sittite

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/09/19 08:58 PM

10k for a five family button.....they’ll be selling them in Marshall’s next.....

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/10/19 02:51 AM

I must say the Feds have deteriorated the Italians to a point of who would even want a button!! That puts a target on a person when he is made and it isn't what it used to Be! Constantly looking for easy victories and notches on their belts because they know almost all the judges go along with whatever the prosecuters say in court! Huge bias. These crimes are mostly city and state crimes! There hasn't been a murder in probably over decade that can be pointed to the Italians yet in North Philly the blacks are killing blacks at unbelievable rates. But never do the feds investigate where the guns are coming from. They never put any effort in trying to find that out.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Mob Talk 27: Narducci - 02/10/19 04:18 AM

The button gives you protection, target or not, otherwise you are just some guy waiting to be shook down
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET