Home

Made In Staten Island ?

Posted By: MobMan

Made In Staten Island ? - 02/01/19 08:04 PM

Any of the cast members of Made In Staten Island connected ( besides Karen’s daughter ) ?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/01/19 08:15 PM

that show is maybe the worst tv show EVA
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/01/19 08:49 PM

As you pointed out, Sammy's granddaughter. Naturally she has a psychotic, jealous boyfriend. The kid who seems like the main character has a father in prison who he visited. He's in for drugs. Not sure who he's with. The show is pretty bad. Typical "reality" teen garbage. But I watched a couple of episodes also to see who these kids were.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/01/19 10:53 PM

I would give Karen Gravano five seconds of heaven.

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 03:17 PM

yep. and her daughter what 19 20 smokeshow.

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 03:19 PM

the 10 min i seen sammy th ebulls on the phone talking to the grand daughter. i will say this the drone camera angles of staten island and just the visuals are pretty cool. but the show and script is fucking retarded

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 03:23 PM

I guess only Karen’s daughter is connected to the Life . I do like the Dennie Augustine girl thou.
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 05:34 PM

Gotta love the one part where they're talking about they hate rats and they wont be around anyone that rats yet they hang with the Gravanos LOL

The kid who goes see his dad... father in for drugs... civilian just selling bags, not connected.

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by VitoSpatafore
Gotta love the one part where they're talking about they hate rats and they wont be around anyone that rats yet they hang with the Gravanos LOL

The kid who goes see his dad... father in for drugs... civilian just selling bags, not connected.

So none of them are connected besides Karen’s daughter ?
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by MobMan
Originally Posted by VitoSpatafore

So none of them are connected besides Karen’s daughter ?

How’s the little girl connected? Through her bf? She grew up in Arizona, probably never lived in Staten Island in her life until the show.
Posted By: downtown

Re: Made In Staten Island ? - 02/02/19 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
the 10 min i seen sammy th ebulls on the phone talking to the grand daughter. i will say this the drone camera angles of staten island and just the visuals are pretty cool. but the show and script is fucking retarded

Sammy talking to his Grand Daughter was interesting , at one point he tells her that "I (Sammy) still have a lot of friends in New York. Most dumb is CP as he admits on camera to knowing who stabbed the person that he was arrested and indicted for , this statement will come back to bite him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET