Home

RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released

Posted By: streetbossliborio

RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 01:33 AM

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....die-lato-released-from-prison/1742365462
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 12:54 PM

I'm surprised he wasn't charged after DeLuca fingered him and Rocco Argenti for killing Kevin Hanrahan. I think I have that right.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 01:44 PM

So the Patriarca family is rebuilding under DiNunzio leadership? He had 30/40 made men if I don't mistake.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 01:52 PM

i was surprised also he wasnt charged...in retrospect, even though salemi was convicted in the sarro murder, i dont think bobby was the big reason, i think flemmi helped, and i think bobby and brother testimony helped. BUT independently im not sure they could have convicted on bobbys word..the girl helped too, the one weadick talked stupid too..anyway, my point is, if all they have to go on is delucas word, maybe their thought is conviction will be a lot harder
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
I'm surprised he wasn't charged after DeLuca fingered him and Rocco Argenti for killing Kevin Hanrahan. I think I have that right.

he hasn't been formally charged as of yet

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
So the Patriarca family is rebuilding under DiNunzio leadership? He had 30/40 made men if I don't mistake.

Yes. With Lato getting out and Matty on the street, there could be some stability in Prov. Not much. Slim pickens. But enough to have a seat at the table. I don't count Ruggiero. The issue with the Prov faction is it'll die out once both these guys pass. Haven't heard of any new guys being made. So that part of the family will eventually fade IMO.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy

Yes. With Lato getting out and Matty on the street, there could be some stability in Prov. Not much. Slim pickens. But enough to have a seat at the table. I don't count Ruggiero. The issue with the Prov faction is it'll die out once both these guys pass. Haven't heard of any new guys being made. So that part of the family will eventually fade IMO.

I read that in 2017 was made 3 guys incluse the DiNunzio'son.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 03:29 PM

Correct. But no Providence guys is my point.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
i was surprised also he wasnt charged...in retrospect, even though salemi was convicted in the sarro murder, i dont think bobby was the big reason, i think flemmi helped, and i think bobby and brother testimony helped. BUT independently im not sure they could have convicted on bobbys word..the girl helped too, the one weadick talked stupid too..anyway, my point is, if all they have to go on is delucas word, maybe their thought is conviction will be a lot harder

That's what I'm thinking as well

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/01/19 05:03 PM

Correct. But no Providence guys is my point.

After Patriarca jr all the family bosses was from Boston and there are the power base. If someone had an updated chart post it but there are 2 capos in Massachusetts and one in RI?
Posted By: Newengland

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 03:33 PM

H

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Newengland
Hi,

This is funny marble you are funny

I was waiting for you to poke your head up on this one lol. Actually I take it all back, Rick Dion is leading the resurgence in Providence LMFAO

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 05:37 PM

Hi marble

It’s funny you have said two names on here to me Skippy & Rick. You are not that clever but I like your style but I do not fall for that stuff

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Newengland
Hi marble

It’s fuuny you have said two names on here to me Skippy & Rick. You are not that clever but I like your style but I do not fall for that stuff

How bout Bobby Vig? His ego is still big enough lol.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 05:48 PM

Hi Marble

You are even more funny right now
Posted By: pmac

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 07:21 PM

might take a trip down 146 to see the new sports book at twin river it must be nuts todaay, will say this the mob was or is like a culture down there for like 100yrs. why would they continue to be growing in boston and the surounding burbs but be fading out in rhode island any way my 2 cents
Posted By: Biggie

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/02/19 09:48 PM

Pmac , don’t bother, fuckin line too lomgi
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 02:08 PM

last year there was a rumor of the patriarca family doing business with some philly guys
so in that case they really trying to rebuild themselves.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
last year there was a rumor of the patriarca family doing business with some philly guys

Boston maybe rebuilding. Providence is just trying to stay above water......

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 05:17 PM

Patriarca sr say:"Its most easy to run a small state" but when the power base was transferred to Boston IMO the family bosses thinked that the RI dont need many made men as the Massachusetts. How know if DiNunzio will made new blood in RI?

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 05:42 PM

Patriarca sr say:"Its most easy to run a small state" but when the power base was transferred to Boston IMO the family bosses thinked that the RI dont need many made men as the Massachusetts. How know if DiNunzio will made new blood in RI?

Furio Because i don't think theres a big enough pool in RI to pick from. And I've asked guys on here before to come with names but haven't gotten anywhere. I know we have guys on here from NE/BOS/Provv. I scratch my head because when I read threads on NY/NJ families, theres always named being thrown around of guys who could be made or not. Yet I don't see anything relating to Prov ever. Which tell me no ones has any names lol. Again slim pickens.......

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 07:06 PM

Furio Because i don't think theres a big enough pool in RI to pick from. And I've asked guys on here before to come with names but haven't gotten anywhere. I know we have guys on here from NE/BOS/Provv. I scratch my head because when I read threads on NY/NJ families, theres always named being thrown around of guys who could be made or not. Yet I don't see anything relating to Prov ever. Which tell me no ones has any names lol. Again slim pickens.......

On wiki the rhode island are listed with 198,721 italians (18.9%) I don't think was a recruitment pool problem maybe there are not enought men that deserve to be made.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 07:24 PM

Furio We don't lack an italian population here. Prov lacks legitimate guys who would be on the track to being made. Thats why the pool is small.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/04/19 07:35 PM

Furio We don't lack an italian population here. Prov lacks legitimate guys who would be on the track to being made. Thats why the pool is small.

Its what I said.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/05/19 01:33 PM

boston have any contact with NY ?
Posted By: mike68

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/05/19 05:07 PM

This is only one guy, but what about that Albie Folcarelli who went away for extortion a few years back? Made guy?

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/05/19 05:08 PM

The only thing I remember reading was that Angelesco was overheard or on wire saying that NY recognizes Carmen Dinunzio as the boss in Boston.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/05/19 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by mike68

The only thing I remember reading was that Angelesco was overheard or on wire saying that NY recognizes Carmen Dinunzio as the boss in Boston.

This is only one guy, but what about that Albie Folcarelli who went away for extortion a few years back? Made guy?

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/04/feds-reveal-mob-associate-is-close-to.html

Just before his arrest accused mob associate Albino “Albie” Folcarelli was told he would be recommended for “membership” into the Patriarca crime family by a high-ranking member of the mob now working for the government, the Target 12 Investigators have learned.
Prosecutors spearheading the sweeping mob case – just weeks from trial – filed a motion Wednesday that goes into greater detail at just how much the unidentified turncoat mobster is willing to share about the operation of the New England La Cosa Nostra.
The mysterious unidentified mobster who wore a hidden microphone for the FBI is referred to as the “Made Member” throughout the document.
“The evidence will show however, that Made Member had agreed to propose the defendant Folcarelli for membership in the NELCN and that it was well known within the organization that Folcarelli was to be proposed for membership when the leadership next ‘opened the books,’” prosecutors wrote.
Posted By: pmac

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/05/19 06:41 PM

Nicki skins was all over Boston having sitdowns recording people. There some gambino guy arny boy or something having a sitdown wit ralph deleo colombo acting boss and limone or some construction extortion. Yaeh they communicate. They all goe to the same federal prisons. I still think that other guy or someone from anguilos day is boss and carmen 2. My guess. Even if its a title or figure head

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/06/19 01:26 AM

Albie is the name that comes up a lot. As far as I know right now he is not made. If he was I would of thought he would of went in when Marino, Scarpelli, and Dinunzio did 2 years ago. At least have 1 Providence guy at the table. But by having only Boston guys in that making ceremony should tell us a lot about where Prov is in all this.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/06/19 05:29 PM

Albie is the name that comes up a lot. As far as I know right now he is not made. If he was I would of thought he would of went in when Marino, Scarpelli, and Dinunzio did 2 years ago. At least have 1 Providence guy at the table. But by having only Boston guys in that making ceremony should tell us a lot about where Prov is in all this.

He was released from Federal prison in October '17. It it was DeLuca who proposed him, that probably didn't help.

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/06/19 05:30 PM

He was released from Federal prison in October '17. It it was DeLuca who proposed him, that probably didn't help.
Posted By: azguy

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/08/19 12:17 AM

Bonafiglia is a RI guy he gets out next year, Anthony Parillo is from RI and carries a lot of weight in the family although he's an idiot and IP, Guglielmetti is out for a few years know and supposedly is very close with Philly guy Borgesi as they did time together and Lato just got released. There's no way Parillo (when he was out) and Guglielmetti now don't have serious infrastructure around them today.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: RI Mafia captain Edward 'Eddie' Lato released - 02/10/19 03:42 PM

Now that Guglie is the official U/B and had had. A little time to solidify his power I am sure he will be pushing to up the R.I. ranks.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET