Home

Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion

Posted By: mikeyballs211

Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 05:51 PM

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/feds-convicted-mobster-faces-new-extortion-counts

Serp where u at is this what u were eluding to you sly dog u?

So much for running his restaurant and being legit

Side note anyone know who Jimmy Gallo is? Made?
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 05:53 PM

not made...throwing guys around and slamming heads into windshields...looks like the guy flipped immediately after that incident..

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1125711/download
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 06:00 PM

You guys should have seen the Gigantic Silver Cross chain Phil was rocking the last time I saw him at his restaurant. It was like he was a hip hop artist.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
You guys should have seen the Gigantic Silver Cross chain Phil was rocking the last time I saw him at his restaurant. It was like he was a hip hop artist.

Lol really... u gotta sling alotta roast porks to get that kinda bling

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
not made...throwing guys around and slamming heads into windshields...looks like the guy flipped immediately after that incident..

Good find Biggie appreciate the info... i didnt see where it said Phil is a capo, just a made guy?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 06:12 PM

I called it years ago saying this guy was still involved. Everyone here saying both he and Joe Pung are legit. They ain't lol

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 06:20 PM

Johnny Doc of Local 98 in Philly was picked up today too. Uncle Joe’s son is a member of Local 98 but is legit and has nothing to do with this indictment , just saying it’s a small world.
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:06 PM

Who is victim A? Jimmy is a good guy. Mellow and non confrontational. I doubt what it says in the indictment is true.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:17 PM

Them guys are super secretive. So merlino the real boss. I always believed there lifers

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:19 PM

Makes my guess whose the boss of new England more real. These dudes have egos never retire. Im drunk early a friend died. Sad pmac

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:20 PM

What i mean is merlino really is running the show either these old scarfo guys live with it or else. They probaly dont care cause hes the lightning rod
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:35 PM

They want Skinny sobad your children will be paying taxes so high till they die to put Skinny and anyone they think they can flip away.

There’s more coming.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211

Good find Biggie appreciate the info... i didnt see where it said Phil is a capo, just a made guy?

Speakin' of where.....where u been??LOL.Just playin..nice 2 c u postin again cuz.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:50 PM

Anyone know who the person is who decided to take the loan from Phil and then not be a man about it?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
Makes my guess whose the boss of new England more real. These dudes have egos never retire. Im drunk early a friend died. Sad pmac

PMac sorry for your loss , Overdose?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 10:41 PM

http://www.philly.com/news/philly-mob-philip-narducci-james-gallo-extortion-threats-20190131.html

More in Depth article

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 10:50 PM

How u hood? Hope u and your family are well? I read from time to time, but have taken a break.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
They want Skinny sobad your children will be paying taxes so high till they die to put Skinny and anyone they think they can flip away.

There’s more coming.

If Narducci was legitimate like people kept saying then he wouldn't be extorting people with usurious loans and he wouldn't be in trouble with the Feds, would he?

I think taxpayers would be more disappointed if the law turned a blind eye to shit like this.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 10:57 PM

Anyone know who the person is who decided to take the loan from Phil and then not be a man about it?

The indictment accuses Narducci of lending $20,000 to the unnamed recipient in January 2018. In June, the indictment says, Narducci increased the amount to $115,000

Do you not understand how extortion works or are you being obtuse?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 10:57 PM

I Re read the indictment again..look At count one..phil only..loaning victim A money from Jan 2016 thru may 2018..if that isn’t a typo on the date, then phil was lending this guy money for 2 years, then in Jan 2018 he lent him the 20, then it looks to have been increased in may orJune, and the guy couldn’t swing it.. 115? From 20? O maybe the guy had a good history at those numbers..the way gallo is talking tho, is as if the victim didn’t know who he was dealing with, which could lead me to believe the Jan 2016 is a typo.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 11:00 PM

According to the indictment, Narducci, whom prosecutors describe as a “Philadelphia La Cosa Nostra member,” loaned an unnamed person $10,000 in January of 2018. By June, say the feds, that person owed Narducci $115,000.

Fast-forward to October. Prosecutors say that the debtor was unable to make his required payments on the “usurious” loans, so Narducci allegedly confronted the man at his workplace. The feds claim that Narducci made a hand symbol of a gun, allegedly saying, “This is what I do if you don’t pay.”

Later that month, when the man still couldn’t make the necessary payments, Narducci is accused of assaulting him by throwing him across a room and then against a car.

Two days later, on October 27th, Narducci is said to have told Gallo to collect on the loans. Gallo is accused of going to the man and saying of Narducci, “He’s a killer, you fucking idiot… he’s killed fucking eight people.”

Then in December, Gallo allegedly went back to the debtor, who was still unable to pay up, and told him: “You know when you’re gonna care? When [Narducci] shows up with a fucking ski mask, and you’re gonna say, ‘Oh no,’ and it’s too late. That’s when you’re gonna care… You’re gonna say ‘oh no’ and that’s gonna be the last thing you’re gonna fucking say.”

The feds say that Gallo collected 13 payments since October, the most recent one being for $1,000 on January 24th.

Read more at https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/31/phil-narducci-arrest/#KIbg3ttZczHw4iAe.99

So they were hounding the guy for almost 12 months and he still wouldn't pay?

Narducci and Gallo's method of persuasion

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 01/31/19 11:10 PM

Moe, article doesn’t say that, neither does the indictment. Just lists different loan amts..my opinion he lent, guy paid, then the guy pressed it up, and at some point the juice ate him up, which will happen a lot,he couldn’t pay, come September October and that’s when things went south.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 12:02 AM

How u hood? Hope u and your family are well? I read from time to time, but have taken a break.

I'm ok..thanx 4 askin..that was meant 4 Mikey Balls, he vanished 4a while..but I can't complain compared 2 some of the shit that happens in 2days world..hope all is well w/ u 2. those Philly .com articles slow my laptop down 4 some f...ing reason..

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 12:22 AM

F
Originally Posted by pmac

PMac sorry for your loss , Overdose?

Same here Pmac sorry to hear I’ve buried a lot of friends it’s never easy.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 01:14 AM

If I lent someone I knew that sort of money then they casually decided not to pay. I’d be looking to do a lot more then push his head up against a window lol. 600 a week on 130k, “victim” A. Even a legit guy would be looking to hurt someone if they gave em 100k plus. Supposed victim weren’t even hurt. BS

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 01:19 AM

They probably spent big money and manpower on this small potato’s case. They need to give up on Philly lcn unless they getting the old murders. The rest of it is local law enforcement level not for the feds. Reading the account it seems very non eventful. Didn’t even hurt the guy and no mentions of actual lcn

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
If I lent someone I knew that sort of money then they casually decided not to pay. I’d be looking to do a lot more then push his head up against a window lol. 600 a week on 130k, “victim” A. Even a legit guy would be looking to hurt someone if they gave em 100k plus. Supposed victim weren’t even hurt. BS

Why would a "legitimate" businessman, a "successful" restaurarateur, lend a perfect stranger that sum of money?

Come on, now.

Guys go on about Narducci and Pungatore being legitimate.

This is mob business 101.

The only reason Narducci could open a business in the first place is because of proceeds of crime.

People need to stop acting so precious.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 03:16 AM

They probably spent big money and manpower on this small potato’s case. They need to give up on Philly lcn unless they getting the old murders. The rest of it is local law enforcement level not for the feds. Reading the account it seems very non eventful. Didn’t even hurt the guy and no mentions of actual lcn

Apart from physically assaulting the victim and having his associate (since Narducci looks like he'd have a heart attack if he exerted himself) threatening to murder him.
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 05:15 AM

Hey Moe stop speculating. You don't know anything about how he makes legitimate money. How about this his wife is a millionaire. So stop hating. Your not that funny!

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

Speakin' of where.....where u been??LOL.Just playin..nice 2 c u postin again cuz.

Im good my friend how r u?.. i know i moved back up to Bucks County for good from MD for new job.. shoot me a pm when u get a chance be good to catch up

Hood have u ever been to Phils restaurant?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Why would a "legitimate" businessman, a "successful" restaurarateur, lend a perfect stranger that sum of money?

Come on, now.

The only reason Narducci could open a business in the first place is because of proceeds of crime.

I think Moe and Streetbossliborio make good points.. its absolutely a crime that Should be prosecuted... but in terms of resources, i.e. tax $’s just for some Federal prosecutor to add a mob case to their resume seems dumb... and Biggie i agree with too victim A if he needed that amount of money go to a fuckin bank.. this isnt 1955 anymore anyone w half decemt credit gets a loan.. if you take 200gs from anyone thats not a blood relative wtf do u think will happen if u dont pay

i have a hard time justifying tax dollars on prosecution when the “victim” is a willing participant that initiated the crime, i mean he had to ask and accept the money... just my 2 cents

Idk if anyone answered my question from earlier, did it say is Phil a skipper or just a soldier?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 08:03 AM

All I’m saying is 90% of the ppl on this board probably would do the same if not worse if someone tried borrowing 100k plus and decided not to even pay agreed rates of 600 monthly. The case is timid. A little push around and having a mate imply he’s not to mess with. I’m not saying he’s legitimate as I’m not in s philly but reading that case It seemed like bs and certainly not news worthy.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 08:10 AM

I read the victims account. I’d take that push around “assault” and the mate saying Phils not to mess with for 100k all day long lol.

I have no horse in this race whatsoever just thought victim a seemed like a huge douche. Where’s all this money gone?! If it was a bank they would take his house, now he flips and keeps everything anyway. Guy is playing the game and in this modern age he can as no one is whacking him. Philly lcn isn’t worth manpower unless they getting the old murders. All small potato’s stuff. They smashed a capos windows the other day with no retribution. This case with Phil is hardly some Carlo Gambino stuff. All for headlines.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 11:27 AM

Come on, now.

He had Phillips Steaks since the early 80s. His sister ran it while he was gone, but you would imagine he was getting a piece the whole time. And then he sold it to her a couple years ago (believe there was a beef and they no longer talk) and opened Chicks. So between getting a piece while sitting in jail for 25 years not spending and the sale of the business Phil could be a legitimate millionaire no problem...think about it...

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 12:23 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/sources-n...eam-america-in-latest-philly-mafia-saga/

Good article from Scott, details a few things i didnt know about Phil...

He is a skipper that has alot of young 10th and O guys around him; hes staking pro fighters which is interesting, I wonder if MMa or boxing... and that hes allowed to do what he wants basically his own faction,bc hes a legit killer and tough guy.... oh and he looks identical to Mikey Lance another philly capo/street boss like they could be fuckin brothers
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 01:25 PM

The victim? There are amscot's everywhere. He knew what he was getting himself into. As streetboss said, try playing those games with the bank. You get someone on the other end of the telephone who you've never met that tells you sorry, you've missed your payments as agreed upon in your contact. Now we have to foreclose.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 02:37 PM

Good article from Scott, details a few things i didnt know about Phil...

He is a skipper that has alot of young 10th and O guys around him; hes staking pro fighters which is interesting, I wonder if MMa or boxing... and that hes allowed to do what he wants basically his own faction,bc hes a legit killer and tough guy.... oh and he looks identical to Mikey Lance another philly capo/street boss like they could be fuckin brothers

Phil has a stake in Christian Carto the boxer from South Philly. If you look at pictures of Christian in the ring he will have Chick’s Restaurant as one of his sponsors and there’s tons of pics out there of him and Phil together.

-Dante
Posted By: sittite

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 02:51 PM

You shouldn’t be allowed to rat away an agreed upon loan..... didn’t read the indictment - did they get him on tape?? Marked bills?? Didn’t hear about any weapons....

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 02:52 PM

not sure i would consider him a 'skipper'...if he is a skipper of wannabes...why is he tossing 'victim a' around a room himself..doenst make sense...this is my opinion..phil has some money, decides to shy some out..this dead beat beats him, and as moe says, they are who they are, and phil did what needed to be done..BUT..this isnt an lcn rico enterprise type of case...this is phil acting on his own..i know business guys who give loans every day, big money, different recourse, you deal with the likes of phil, bad shit can happen..but its not a rico case, there isnt a kick up, or a connection to the 'power base', or his young crew or anything...this is phil, and then phil sending someone to pick up the cash, AFTER he roughed him up, most likely cuz he figured there was a possibility he was going to the law, hence he backed away..another opinion of mine, is he wasnt wired up or with the law until after phil tossed him around, which i believe scott alludes to as well, so, its the guys word that phil did it..BUT..the guy was supposedly involved in another case before that, scot doesnt say whether a target, or victim or client of that case..im sure this rats name will come out soon...

sittite..its not clear whether they have phil on tape..my opinion is no, the guy flipped after phil got on him..then he wore wire on gallo...info hasnt been said to what the loan amount really is, and what the interest rate was..all it says is in january 20k , then in june it was 115k? why, did he pay on the first 20 and re up with phil, a few times? did he not pay at all and phil taxed him? phil didnt get physical until sept oct, long time in between..my guess, this guy was paying some amounts, then borrowed more, and got buried.....
Posted By: merlino

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 03:46 PM

All I’m saying is 90% of the ppl on this board probably would do the same if not worse if someone tried borrowing 100k plus and decided not to even pay agreed rates of 600 monthly. The case is timid. A little push around and having a mate imply he’s not to mess with. I’m not saying he’s legitimate as I’m not in s philly but reading that case It seemed like bs and certainly not news worthy.

right on what a fkn jack wagon, take out a loan for gambling or whatever then lose then not pay then rat, due better move out s jersey northeast philly or wherever, im pretty sure he isnt going to make it too much longer

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 05:35 PM

Give me 10 Phil Narduccis shoving me about instead of the bank! Try defaulting on an interest only mortgage a few times and get your house taken with you in it! Police will physically remove you from the property. I’ve seen it many times. This guy is lucky there’s a historic lcn angle otherwise police would class it a civil matter, if the lender completely denied the intimidation accusations. You’d see them on judge Judy lol

Originally Posted by blueracing347
The victim? There are amscot's everywhere. He knew what he was getting himself into. As streetboss said, try playing those games with the bank. You get someone on the other end of the telephone who you've never met that tells you sorry, you've missed your payments as agreed upon in your contact. Now we have to foreclose.
Posted By: merlino

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 05:58 PM

The US Attorney on this case Han has been after Philly guys forever
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 06:06 PM

NARDUCCI’S ACTIONS SENT DEBTOR DARTING TO TEAM AMERICA IN LATEST PHILLY MAFIA SAGA
Scott Burnstein

According to sources in law enforcement, Philadelphia mob skipper Phil Narducci did himself in back in the fall when he allegedly laid his hands on a man who he had loaned money to. That man, who Uncle Sam was already eying in another investigation, went scurrying to the feds, per the source, and wired up for subsequent meetings regarding his debt with a Narducci underling named Jimmy Gallo.

The 56-year old Narducci, a burly, always neatly-groomed reputed faction leader in the Bruno-Scarfo crime family, and Gallo, 44, were federally indicted this week on extortion and loan sharking charges and face a maximum of 20 years behind bars if convicted. Narducci owns a gastropub called Chick’s and has his hands in a number of legitimate business ventures including real estate investments and staking pro fighters.

No stranger to street violence or the Big House, Narducci is a suspect in at least two gangland slayings from the 1980s and served 25 years on a federal racketeering conviction from his days in the carnage-soaked, gangster-film inspired Nicodemo (Little Nicky) Scarfo regime of the Reagan era. Gallo told the unidentified victim from the current indictment that Narducci had “killed fucking 8 people” and then raised the number to 14 in another recorded conversation two months down the road. Chick’s is named after Narducci’s dad, Frank (Chickie) Narducci, a mob capo gunned down in 1982 amid a Scarfo-ordered housecleaning.

Per Thursday’s indictment, Narducci loaned the unidentified victim $125,000 last January and when he missed a number of weekly payments in October 2018, Narducci physically assaulted the victim by throwing him against a wall and pushing his head into a car windshield on October 25. Weeks prior Narducci allegedly made a gun signal with his right hand while telling him, “This is what happens if you don’t pay.”

Two days later, the victim gave Gallo money for Narducci and Gallo warned him to be scared of Narducci. “He’s a killer you fucking idiot, he’s fucking killed 8 people,” Gallo chided. Between his final interaction with Narducci ending in him tasting windshield glass and forking over cash to Gallo on October 27, the victim visited the FBI and got fitted for a recording device, per sources.

By December, the victim was falling behind again on his payments and Gallo unleashed a beauty of a damning diatribe caught on tape:

“Stop playing games, (stop) playing with this guy (Narducci)….Ya know when you’re going to care about this? When this guy (Narducci) shows up at your place with a fucking ski mask, you’re going to say ‘Oh, no’ and that’s going to be the last thing you ever fucking say. And you know what? I don’t care. It’s not my problem. That’s what this guy (Narducci) does. He’s mentioned in 14 fucking murders. I mean, like what’s your problem here? What don’t you understand about this?”

During his younger days as a lieutenant of Nicky Scarfo’s, Narducci was investigated for his role in the mob hits of Sammy Tamburrino in 1983 and Frank (Frankie Flowers) D’Alfonso in 1985. He was also believed to have shot and attempted to kill the father of a witness against Scarfo in a murder trial. Originally, Narducci was found guilty of D’Alfonso’s homicide at his 1989 racketeering trial but had the verdict tossed on appeal.

Upon being sprung from the clink in 2012, he returned to South Philly and per sources, joined forces with a group of young mob aspirants and the independent 10th & O Gang to create a formidable power base. Recognized as a capo by Bruno-Scarfo clan boss Joseph (Skinny Joey) Merlino, Narducci is pretty much allowed to “do his own thing,” these sources claim. Merlino, based in Boca Raton, Florida these days, is in prison for the next two years on a gambling conviction out of New York.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 06:39 PM

They tried to open a pawwshop next to the steak joint. Denied. Imo, if they are good enough to feed the neighborhood without poisoning people they should be allowed to be pawn brokers. Such hypocrisy. Now this guy, Senator Harry Reid, scammed people from Utah by saying he would support their payday loan operations in Nevada and then voted against it. Someone did this to him and they said it was an exercise accident. I guess that's plausible depending on your definition of exercise. Did victim A look like that talking to Han or Bharara. Doubt it.

Attached picture download (2)-1.jpg
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 06:59 PM

I wish my wife defended me like this

Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 07:16 PM

Give me 10 Phil Narduccis shoving me about instead of the bank! Try defaulting on an interest only mortgage a few times and get your house taken with you in it! Police will physically remove you from the property. I’ve seen it many times. This guy is lucky there’s a historic lcn angle otherwise police would class it a civil matter, if the lender completely denied the intimidation accusations. You’d see them on judge Judy lol

Originally Posted by blueracing347

If they were Hascid's this would be a USARY case (SLAP ON THE WRIST)
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 08:56 PM

I took a look at Chick's menus. $12 for a personal pizza. $14 for a burger, $10 for a salad...those prices are freakin' criminal!

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 09:25 PM

Couple things here.. if Feds have the rat wired up then it’s bad .

If Gallo turns its a problem. And why did Phil give him 20G then turnaround and give him 95G you would think it be the other way around.

Because as a rule if you did not pay the first one back why would you give out five times that.

Then there is a chance I am reading it wrong?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 09:52 PM

Gallo won't turn. If it was his dwarferic cousin, maybe.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 10:51 PM

Per The Goodfella Tapes, it's not unheard of for high ranking mobsters in Philly to extort and threaten college students. Kids! For all those acting high and mighty about the guy not paying the exorbitant vig.

Gallo chiding the debtor harkened me back to the start of that book. IIRC the "Gallo" in that book turned states evidence.

Ominous, perhaps.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 11:32 PM

Serp
Ok..again only my opinion here..the guy didnt turn til after phil allegedly tuned him up, so chances are he didnt have a wire on til after..now..according to the indictment FROM WHAT I CAN READ Phil didnt see him after that, only gallo did...regarding the 20k, 10k, or 115k..honestly i dont any of us have enough info from reading that indictment..prettt much just lists he gave him 20 k in jan..and then on june the balance was 115k?..doesnt say how what when where, it just reads like...did the guy not pay a penny for 6 months, then phil says fuck u u owe 115k now?did the guy always make payments pay it in full in lets say march ask for 50k, get 50, .make payments, pay it off in may they asknfor 115k?who know but from reading the indictment there just isnt enough info for us to determine how the 115k was established...its not a rico, and the way i read he wasnt wired til after he got tuned up..and phil probably wasnt taped..what does that mean?means its probably a plea deal to 4 5 years...

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 11:38 PM

Why would Narducci do something like this when he's already set for life? He probably even has enough money to make his kids lives comfortable, assuming he has kids, long after he's gone. The risk far outweighs any reward. I would love to get into the mindset. I'd love to read a psychological analysis of stuff like this.

Is it that once you are in that life you can't retire? I don't see that in this case. Not with the way the Philadelphia mob leadership is set up. And not in this day and age.

Surely he knew there was a real chance the debtor would go to the Feds?

It's not like it's the 50s or 60s and they could just kill the guy and get away with it.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/01/19 11:49 PM

My guess..moe..someone came to phil, vouched for the guy, guy said he would pay x a week in juice..and phil thought it was an easy win..but agreedx in this day and age that dont work..and the fact that he didnt go nesr him after the alleged tune up lesds me to believe that phil did think there was a chance he would go
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 01:54 AM

I know my man... l would only let my mom an brother get that kind of money . not even an uncle or close friend relatative. i wonder who this guy is? maybe he is a yuppy he met, talked to into getting a spot of his own his running. never worked, then had no way to repay. I don't know, that is just what I am thinking after I reading this. I don't think phil was answering to any one I believe... he is running that type of stuff through himself I would believe. but the charts on here say joey boss. underboss is a ?. consg uncle joe. street bosses john chang, steve mazzone and lance. capos are joe licata north jersy. marty anglena south philly. stano and borgesi south philly an south jersey. that was what the last charts read on this site. phil seemed happy he was meeting a lot of people, had a great place that was making money. I seen pictures of him at his nephews fights real good fighter Frankie Carto I believe around 25 and zero. he accompany Frank in the ring one time I believe. and seen him shaking hands with Bryant Jennings and other fighters few months ago.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 02:20 AM

Grumpy, yup u on point, close inner family thats it andevem then the reason for it better be legit..from one of tge articles forget which one, but it said something likethe feds new of the victim before all this from a different investigation?that wasnt written in the indictment but one of these articles, if that's the case the victim either was being investigated..or..maybe he was already into other people and the law new..yes phil seemed to be doing good legitimately and def high profle fights weightlifting etc...regarding charts, who knows..but will agree i think phil marched to his own drum, id say non affiliates with any of that..wouldnt say bad terms, just not around..
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 03:26 PM

Hi

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 03:31 PM

This guy is a captain he should be 2 layers removed from this transaction.

Should have never said a word to the debtor and had a made gi y give the money to that guy James, and Let the guy James lend it to the debtor.

These guys are NOT smart in the least bit.

He has no one to.blame for this pinch.

He has no choice.but to cop.out and be looking probbal6 5 years or so.
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
I wish my wife defended me like this

One of the biggest puppets on earth... claims to know all these people... knows nothing and no one

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 07:17 PM

New England check pm when u can
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
This guy is a captain he should be 2 layers removed from this transaction.

Should have never said a word to the debtor and had a made gi y give the money to that guy James, and Let the guy James lend it to the debtor.

These guys are NOT smart in the least bit.

He has no one to.blame for this pinch.

He has no choice.but to cop.out and be looking probbal6 5 years or so.

I agree !!

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 08:09 PM

They probably spent big money and manpower on this small potato’s case. They need to give up on Philly lcn unless they getting the old murders. The rest of it is local law enforcement level not for the feds.

I agree...The feds shouldn't be wasting resources on shylocking and gambling cases which is basically all Philly is capable of running....The feds used to ridiculed if that's all they could charge somebody with...That said, they do have to follow up if someone comes to them for help claiming that they were threatened !!

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 09:15 PM

It’s head lines and OT that drives there thing .....who would not want to work these guys ....Christ you don’t have to worry about taking a fucking bullet now days.

They have it so easy they set up a drug guy or set up a guy on the fringe and these guys let them right into there living room for shit sake ....back in the day you did not know a guys real name for five years and never knew where he really lived .

They work a case for six years and get 25 year pension out the ten years ....why not !

It’s a fucken game and it comes out of your check hundreds at a time , every week.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 10:52 PM

Nobody forced him to extort that guy, Serp. Like George Anastasia said, Narducci and Merlino's arrests over stupid shit make it harder for mob guys who do want to go legit. But a mob guy being legit is an oxymoron in the first place. As G.A. said, these cases prove that no matter how rich these guys get they can't stop being criminals.

The taxes stuff is a red herring. The spend on prosecuting cases against the mafia has a negligible effect on the average taxpayer.

And what are the Feds supposed to do when a guy goes to them because someone is on tape saying a guy with eight murders under his belt is going to murder him, say fuck it and ignore him?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/02/19 11:11 PM

Moe I get it ....

I and many have been on both sides and they both do there dirt.

I can’t go into detail....but I’ve seen LE destroy many many great guys lives and turn them into something they most likely would never become (just like OC) and I seen with my own eyes many many times.

And don’t think I am hater of LE a off duty cop saved my life one night .

And I have blood that is in LE and not a beat cop someone very influential and no one to fuck with .

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/04/19 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
They probably spent big money and manpower on this small potato’s case. They need to give up on Philly lcn unless they getting the old murders. The rest of it is local law enforcement level not for the feds.

I agree...The feds shouldn't be wasting resources on shylocking and gambling cases which is basically all Philly is capable of running....The feds used to ridiculed if that's all they could charge somebody with...That said, they do have to follow up if someone comes to them for help claiming that they were threatened !!

Where are the cases against the HASCID "SHY-LOCKS"? You do not see them? or any other ethnic group? Is it because only Italians run gambling, loan sharking etc? No its because FBI specifically targets Italians, for two reasons:

1) LCN has rules about not killing or attacking cops.
2) The public eats it up.

Any cop or FED for that matter would rather work a case against LCN over MS-13 any day of the week.

I don't know that all Philly LCN is capable of running is SHY and GAMBLING, the FEDS in the past would have left this guy on the street for years and years, now as soon as they have an indictable offense they pull the trigger.

I believe this is a direct result of the lack of resources the FEDS have in place, so to compensate they substituting quality with quantity, to show they are still out there making cases, here they will earn another conviction of a PHILLY CAPO.

These RINKY DINK CASES no one fights however, the major cases when guys have been fighting they have been winning. FED CONVISTION RATE USED TO BE 96% I would say in the last 7-8 years the feds conviction are at trial is probably 50%.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/05/19 04:33 AM

Yeah, and they alert the media so they can get their names in the paper, even though it was an easy arrest that didn't take much leg work at all !!

Look what they did to that Stone guy who's friends with Trump...Like 29 agents, 12 cars, a helicopter and boat in the marina while CNN's cameras were rolling for a guy being arrested for a non violent crime...They just want splashy headlines !!

Stone was released with no bail btw....I guess the judge thought the 29 agents, helicopter and boat didn't fit the crime he was being arraigned on !!
Posted By: kickup

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 02:05 PM

So much about running a legitimate business. He didn't need this.
Looking at 25 years over a few loans. This is just the beginning, I'm sure there's gonna be more indictments. If you ask me, this is a bullshit case. A guy owes you some money and it's a RICO bust right away? The FBI is corrupt. Phil did his time, he should be left alone. FBI should do somethin more productive then this.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by kickup
Looking at 25 years over a few loans. This is just the beginning, I'm sure there's gonna be more indictments. If you ask me, this is a bullshit case. A guy owes you some money and it's a RICO bust right away? The FBI is corrupt. Phil did his time, he should be left alone. FBI should do somethin more productive then this.

He's an active, high level, member of an organised crime family and he got caught red handed extorting, loansharking, and assaulting someone. Throw in someone saying he's killed eight people on tape. It sounds like the definition of racketeering to me.

You're acting like he loaned someone ten bucks to buy a pizza and not multiples of thousands of dollars.

Not everything is a conspiracy against the mob.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 06:59 PM

Yes it was very stupid to put that kind of pressure knowing his name alone is a target but let's get something straight, this is not a Rico case this is extortion and on a plea with enhancements from his criminal background he faces around 4 years and with prison reform has a chance to get out in 30 months

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 07:48 PM

In my opinion it would be relatively straightforward to prove his crimes were committed as part of an enterprise.

To believe otherwise is to believe Narducci operates with complete autonomy, in which case what would be the point of having a crime family? Their strength fundamentally comes from being part of a collective.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 09:28 PM

He’ll plead out, get 3 years

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 09:30 PM

Def not a Rico case..read the paperwork..it seems at least the secon loans of 95k was actually a written loan with contract etc..not standard street loan with weekly puts...if that is the case, defense could make it look that the guy ran to the feds to get out of paying..and all they would have is Gallo’s words on phil...that being said it don’t get to trial, he takes plea like what is mentioned above 4 5 years..sucks, but it ain’t 25

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 10:31 PM

I wasn't aware Phil Narducci was a financial institution. I thought he was a restaurateur and criminal. I apologise.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 10:37 PM

Stupid to get aggressive because of his name he is an easy target but not a Rico so on a plea he faces 4 years or so and with prison reform most likely be out in 30 months. So Moe don't let your bias opinion let your mind run wild!! Starting to sound like GA

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by southphilly old head
Stupid to get aggressive because of his name he is an easy target but not a Rico so on a plea he faces 4 years or so and with prison reform most likely be out in 30 months. So Moe don't let your bias opinion let your mind run wild!! Starting to sound like GA

We're both biased. Just on different ends of the spectrum!

One thing we can both agree on is that it was very shortsighted of Narducci. He got too greedy. Avarice is not a strong quality. Even for a mobster.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 10:49 PM

More. You do realize people loan money every day Right? With promissory notes, hardmoeny with mortgages, please tell you are not that fuckin stupid that you don’t realize that not only financial institutions lend money ..the mistake made here, is the debtor must have forgot that phil,is what he is, or maybe he didn’t...

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/10/19 11:46 PM

Normal people don't lend extremely large sums of money to people they don't know. This isn't a guy lending a hundred dollars to a family friend.

Why the hell is an incredibly wealthy man lending exorbitant sums of money to a random shmuck?

Forget who Phil Narducci is?

What, I thought he was a legitimate businessman?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 12:05 AM

I’ll be nice and stay away from insulting..far as forgetting who he was, send me a post where I may have said anything about him being only legit or not only legit....my post meaning who he is, is certainly someone yu probably don’t want to fall behind paying...you must be a state worker, or liberal, who has no clue of the mechanisms of the business of lending, I can introduce you to a dozen Armenians, Jews, Italians, up here in boston that lend numbers more than 10times this number, to people on introductions, albeit with security in MOST but not all cases, all,of these lenders are businessman, stock brokers, general contractors,sales managers, and yes restauranteurs , it’s business, there is money, and it beats the bank..from what I gather, this was NOT a Shylock loan with illegal rates, there is a signed note, my guess is there was no security to back it up, which is a huge mistake and so wasn’t using gallo. BUT it is not a Rico case , that’s why it isn’t charged as such, unless moe,u r reading it as a Rico and I’m missing something, if so enlighten me.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 12:11 AM

Moe, that's what we are saying... he had a hard money lending business also. Totally legit! We don't know the details but what if he went there to collect and the rat said blow me or something derogatory? Would you feel differently? What if he put his head into the windshield because the RAT got cocky with him. How would you feel then? That would make it a simple assault but the feds stuck their noses in it because they are ruthless people that work there trying to make a name for themselves.
Posted By: jcapo3

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 01:36 AM

Biggie, as an Armenian, I as well know quite a few who lend big up here in Saratoga Springs NY. I still am shocked he went on his own to face & threaten this guy!

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 01:51 AM

Jcapo..not my argument at all..if the alleged is true, there are a lot of dumb things that may have occurred..but my arguments is this, 1.it’s not a Rico case...2. Contrary to moe’s oponion, people lend big money to people every day..you what type of people do this?..PEOPLE WITH BIG MONEY!

Far as the collection method and the kd gallo talking ridiculous on tape, that’s totally agreed, my arguments have nothing to do with that

Read back to Moes comment..incredibly wealthy ..in my world billionaires, or at least 50 mill is that category, I don think a guy sweating in a restaurant 10 hours a day is at that level..lastly..you know why guys that don’t have can’t lend money right? Haha..

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 05:37 AM

He had a signed legal agreement?!!!! Is this true?! If so I wouldn’t take more than 2/3 years and consider rolling the dice. Jury would look at that like feds exaggerating it for a bs sexy mob case.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 12:19 PM

StreetL ,.i have heard there was a promosory note for the 95k and leads me ti believe it was loaned in check form but that im not sure on
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by kickup

He's an active, high level, member of an organised crime family and he got caught red handed extorting, loansharking, and assaulting someone. Throw in someone saying he's killed eight people on tape. It sounds like the definition of racketeering to me.

You're acting like he loaned someone ten bucks to buy a pizza and not multiples of thousands of dollars.

Not everything is a conspiracy against the mob

Nobody forced the guy to take the money...
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 03:58 PM

I’ll be nice and stay away from insulting..far as forgetting who he was, send me a post where I may have said anything about him being only legit or not only legit....my post meaning who he is, is certainly someone yu probably don’t want to fall behind paying...you must be a state worker, or liberal, who has no clue of the mechanisms of the business of lending, I can introduce you to a dozen Armenians, Jews, Italians, up here in boston that lend numbers more than 10times this number, to people on introductions, albeit with security in MOST but not all cases, all,of these lenders are businessman, stock brokers, general contractors,sales managers, and yes restauranteurs , it’s business, there is money, and it beats the bank..from what I gather, this was NOT a Shylock loan with illegal rates, there is a signed note, my guess is there was no security to back it up, which is a huge mistake and so wasn’t using gallo. BUT it is not a Rico case , that’s why it isn’t charged as such, unless moe,u r reading it as a Rico and I’m missing something, if so enlighten me.

Yup I know a guy who flips houses in Philly and South Jersey and he often borrows from a two well known doctors from Haddonfield (a very wealthy town 15 mins outside Philly in South Jersey for those who don't know) and it comes in check form with a note and all. Completely 100% legit.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/11/19 04:44 PM

Biggie , time after time I read Moe as to just want to say whatever he wants! Tries to make to many jokes at times and with him without knowing any background someone is guilty before proved innocent. I NEVER pay him any mind but this time i had to. Well we will see how this plays. It's a simple assault to collect money that was owed. That's how I see it. Mcmonagle was in court from what I hear and was arguing with the feds who were trying so hard to make the charges bigger than what they are

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/12/19 01:50 AM

No way biggie! Doesn’t this prove that it isn’t lcn? More like some old timer who wanted his money back that he leant legally?

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/12/19 04:31 AM

[
StreetL ..IMO.
Its not organizationally related..Phil was collecting his own money, and has his own balla, he its his own thing..as u said, a guy collecting his own money

quote=streetbossliborio]No way biggie! Doesn’t this prove that it isn’t lcn? More like some old timer who wanted his money back that he leant legally?[/quote]

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/13/19 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by southphilly old head
Biggie , time after time I read Moe as to just want to say whatever he wants! Tries to make to many jokes at times and with him without knowing any background someone is guilty before proved innocent. I NEVER pay him any mind but this time i had to. Well we will see how this plays. It's a simple assault to collect money that was owed. That's how I see it. Mcmonagle was in court from what I hear and was arguing with the feds who were trying so hard to make the charges bigger than what they are

I've heard the same stuff about Merlino turning legitimate in the past, and one could've given him the benefit of the doubt when he broke his terms by meeting Ciancaglini, by chance apparently, but we all know how that turned out.

I will try to reserve any more comment until the truth comes out in the wash, but this seems to be more of the same. The same stuff we've been hearing since Gotti senior and Gotti junior were trialled up.

And we all know they were guilty as sin, too!

Barracuda - assuming that's true, were those doctors members of LCN? Did they send LCN confederates to threaten their debtors?

Indulge me more on the legalities of this.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/13/19 05:15 AM

Moe,your quote below..and a bunch of us refuted that fact because NORMAL people certainly do..I never questioned whether this was a smart move, what I questioned is u insinuating a financial institution is the only place to get money...wrong again, moe
Your quote below
Normal people don't lend extremely large sums of money to people they don't know. This isn't a guy lending a hundred dollars to a family friend.

Why the hell is an incredibly wealthy man lending exorbitant sums of money to a random shmuck?

Forget who Phil Narducci is?

What, I thought he was a legitimate businessman?

[/quote]

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/13/19 10:01 AM

Him getting another mobster to rough up the guy kind of contradicts the whole not a part of the enterprise thing, and the on the up and up thing.

Biggie, will you loan me twenty grand? I need to buy some of that legitimate counterfeit anusol from Joey Merlino for my hemhorroids.

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/13/19 01:54 PM

You should be the prosecutor down there, moe, considering they didnt charge him with a cce or rico, but u seem to know better, they feds only have all the facts, all knowing moe knows more.....i only lend 100k and up , sorry...so back to my original post, you are that fuckin dumb, for thiusands of years people have loaned money to people, moe had to learn this face in a mafia blog

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/14/19 04:33 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-25th-amendment.amp.html I mean if this is the way it is in Washington just imagine what it is in these offices. I'm not questioning that they do hard work but they do think they are the almighty over everybody and everything!
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Phil Narducci Arrested for Extortion - 02/14/19 07:14 PM

That’s a god damned disgrace Old Head. Never ceases to amaze me some of these politicians and Federales
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET