Home

Mob Sitdown 26

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 12:36 AM

New One:

https://youtu.be/D63zaxy7HAA
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 01:05 AM

I never knew Joseph Massimino was a rat.
Posted By: grumpies

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 01:25 AM

I don't think he is. but maybe his kid who is in for selling bad shit.. people started dropping from his dope.. but you never know when the State troopers starts rounding these bozoes up. it will b quack city in the murder case. someone be singing like Sinatra and doing double notes.. wonder if the jesters b doing new years next year.? maybe who ever Sinatra gonna b could hold his own string band.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 01:40 PM

It never said he was a rat.

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
It never said he was a rat.

I thought it was implying his son was cooperating in order to get a lighter sentence; and at the same time mentioning how Mousie was acting almost as counsel to the son at this time.

Maybe I took it the wrong way but Mob Talk seemed to be inferring that there was some form of ratting going on there.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 03:09 PM

What happend to all the indictments? They say they had a made member of the philly mob wearing a wire for 1 yr. Hes been taken off the street about 15months ago. The other 2 philly mob guys joe electric and some guy both got released. Im guessing the rat either died or they did some unethical shit were they can never use him in front of a federal grandjury to get a indictment or hes in the wind. Something wrong. But they also rushed a indictment on joe ligambi his nephew and scoops licata. And that trial was a shit show. Maybe they dodged a bullet. They charged that guy scoops with rico conspiracy and nothing else. Held him witout bail as a danger for over a year and he walked at trial. You get some stand up points for that. He must be old. Wonder if hes still active. A guy like that would be untill hes dead or shelved

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 03:14 PM

I see Schratwieser actually has a YouTube account and takes the time to respond to comments. He doesn't have to do that. You guys shouldn't call him mayo face.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 07:46 PM

Funny, George is ALWAYS looking around like someone is gonna whack him on the street.... Dave is calm as anything!

Has George or Dave ever had death threats?

I THINK George has been threatened if I recall.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
Funny, George is ALWAYS looking around like someone is gonna whack him on the street.... Dave is calm as anything!

Has George or Dave ever had death threats?

I THINK George has been threatened if I recall.

Stanfa did apparently.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/anastasia/
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/27/19 09:13 PM

They are implying that’s it .....over and over ..... they rattle the wire.....shake and shake the tree .....

Mousie’s son already pleaded.......because if not the father would been rattled out be his own son .....in turn they are / were implying that Mousie would of had to rat also .

They don’t know shit yet other then all these guys are willing to do the time ...and hopefully while all this time goes by that someone takes a pinch and will start talking.

Bent finger gave them everything and still nothing.....you think the few guys that did a shit load of time already are going to fall for a fed telling them that they have to rat because they have proof of murders.......if they had proof they would be putting Skinny andStevie and Joe and a few others away by now.

These two are selling shit !

But I do believe there is a new panel setup already just in case something goes down and it’s been in place or the plan has been in place for a while .....because if they have anything the entire top of that family is toast .

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/31/19 12:27 AM

Tick - Tock

Is the indictment going to drop !
Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/31/19 01:04 AM

Hey Serp did you hear something?
Posted By: Sosueme

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/31/19 01:45 AM

Serp you’re right.. won’t be long now since the fbi just brought the hammer down on Johnny doc. I think they were waiting for that shoe to drop first.

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/31/19 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by southphilly old head
Hey Serp did you hear something?

Nothing other then people that should be concerned are.

I sure would like to know what happened to the rat AP it’s all very weird but that’s what maybe was holding everything up is that they did get a rat out of the deal.

I am out of town so I don’t ever talk over the phone so I can not get info especially from layers offices ect. and if anyone talks on the phone I just drop the call , don’t need no using a cellphone to do anything these days .... you can get jammed up quick.

Re: Mob Sitdown 26 - 01/31/19 01:04 PM

Are you Dale Gribble?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET