Home

Wilmington, DE LCN?

Posted By: Flushing

Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/26/19 06:55 PM

I dont remember it being discussed on here. Is there a philly crew there?
Posted By: Andragathia

Re: Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/26/19 07:41 PM

He says no! So Pussy killed him.

Attached picture download (1)-1.jpg
Posted By: MrWilliams

Re: Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/26/19 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Flushing

I think because it's so close to Philly that it covers their territory from my understanding.

Re: Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/27/19 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by MrWilliams
Originally Posted by Flushing

I think because it's so close to Philly that it covers their territory from my understanding.

I passed through Wimington on amtrak recently. Looks about the size of Providence or smaller. It got me wondering.

I know there was a small Gambino crew in Baltimore.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/27/19 06:54 AM

Historically, Wilmington has been part of Philadelphia territory, especially when Angelo Bruno became boss. During his time as boss, he allowed the Gambino Baltimore branch to operate, as well Sicilian members, through Dominic Profaci of the Colombo crime family and Baldassare Amato of the Bonanno family, and a Genovese member based in Camden who had a big sports book. This was one of the networks that Angelo allowed and got a cut of the money but did not allow his own family members to get involved. After the pizza connection trials, Philadelphia, Gambino and Genovese crime family were the only families operating. The last known mob killing in Wilmington was of Philadelphia associate/soldier Louie Riccio nearly two decades ago, with fingers pointing to the Gottis of the Gambino crime family. Roughly a little over a decade ago, Gambino members were arrest on numerous charges with some connections to Wilmington, and 3 or 4 years ago? The Genovese crime family had a drug bust on them with a warehouse full of drugs in Wilmington.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/27/19 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Andragathia
He says no! So Pussy killed him.

No shit. I live in Dover. Here. New Jersey.

Re: Wilmington, DE LCN? - 01/28/19 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Historically, Wilmington has been part of Philadelphia territory, especially when Angelo Bruno became boss. During his time as boss, he allowed the Gambino Baltimore branch to operate, as well Sicilian members, through Dominic Profaci of the Colombo crime family and Baldassare Amato of the Bonanno family, and a Genovese member based in Camden who had a big sports book. This was one of the networks that Angelo allowed and got a cut of the money but did not allow his own family members to get involved. After the pizza connection trials, Philadelphia, Gambino and Genovese crime family were the only families operating. The last known mob killing in Wilmington was of Philadelphia associate/soldier Louie Riccio nearly two decades ago, with fingers pointing to the Gottis of the Gambino crime family. Roughly a little over a decade ago, Gambino members were arrest on numerous charges with some connections to Wilmington, and 3 or 4 years ago? The Genovese crime family had a drug bust on them with a warehouse full of drugs in Wilmington.

Thanks.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET