Home

South American cartel murder videos

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

South American cartel murder videos - 01/04/19 10:18 PM

I'm not going to post any obviously, and I don't have the stomach to watch many of them, but is there anyone here who has the balls enough to watch them?

These guys don't fuck around. I wouldn't consider doing to an animal what these guys do to other human beings. They make LCN look like kindergarten.

I'll give you an example of one I watched: the torture victim's eyes, nose, everything on his face has been removed. His hands are stumps. Pretty sure his feet are too (don't want to watch again). They are poking and prodding his empty eye sockets and armpits etc. with various sharp instruments while the victim gurgles and flails at them with his stumps. And Funkytown and Sweet Child of Mine are playing in the background.

I think they give these guys drugs so they don't pass out during the torture.

TL; DR: Men's capacity for cruelness knows no bounds.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 08:56 AM

Well if you've seen the infamous "Funkytown" video, you've basically seen the worst. I don't think I'll ever get rid of the sight of that guy trying to reach for his throat with his stumps while they're slicing open his throat with a boxcutter.

There's another video where they skin someone's stomach, crack open his chest and rip out his heart while the guy's still alive. That one's just as bad (maybe even worse tbh).

Morbid curiosity can mess you up.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 02:26 PM

How about the ones where they chainsaw the victims heads as they are kneeling waiting their turn? I don't know about you but, I would try to run, escape, scream or do something so that I could possibly escape or be killed by gunfire while attempting to. But to just wait your turn to be tortured? No way. They always talk about Roy DeMeo, The Westies and the Iceman as being psycho killers but the videos I've seen, these guys will probably not even be able to stomach watching! They give psycho killers a whole new meaning
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 02:34 PM

Idk, cosa nostra had its share of sick fucks. Roy Demeo eating pizza and pasta while cutting up bodies, or Tommy Pitera decapitating an alive naked girl, and then putting the severed head on the ledge of the tub sound pretty fucked up to me. I also read in a book once about some neighborhood drug dealer in NYC that was given warnings to kick up or something but didn't listen, and then beat him so badly to death that the police thought he had been decapitated because his head was crushed into his chest cavity.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 04:56 PM

Tommy Karate decapitated an alive girl? Are you talking about Phylis Burdi? She was shot in the head while asleep and then chopped up.

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 05:21 PM

Anyone see the video from a Venezuelan prison of a prisoner being burned with boiling plastic and forced to eat his own fingers? He was chowing down like they were chicken nuggets.

I had to tap out after about ten seconds.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Tommy Karate decapitated an alive girl? Are you talking about Phylis Burdi? She was shot in the head while asleep and then chopped up.

If Philip Carlo's book is to be believed, you are correct. She was shot to death first. Not that that makes it much better.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 07:00 PM

Isn't it comforting to know that democrats are closing down the government to make it easier for people like this to walk in to our country ??
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Anyone see the video from a Venezuelan prison of a prisoner being burned with boiling plastic and forced to eat his own fingers? He was chowing down like they were chicken nuggets.

I had to tap out after about ten seconds.

Where are you watching these videos Moe?

Re: South American cartel murder videos - 01/05/19 09:53 PM

The WatchPeopleDie subreddit on Reddit and BestGore.

I don't make a habit of watching stuff like this. Just the very odd time.

I'm squeamish enough.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET